Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Trailer Accident This Morning At Ajao Estate (PICS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Accident This Morning At Ajao Estate (PICS) (697 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Trailer Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Accident This Morning At Ajao Estate (PICS) by Dexema(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
I woke up this morning to a hale of noise around my area,this was promptly followed by a crashing sound. Power supply went off silmutenously with the sound giving me fears a truck had cut one of the wires from one of the poles around.
Upon coming out to check what had happened it was a slightly different story as a trailer had lost control spilling the container laden on it back.
Thank God nobody was hurt but this sparked up some salient questions about the road and why such a vehicle should be plying a small road in a residential area.
The construction of the bridge that links ajao estate with Ejigbo area was greeted with joy from outsiders especially those who don't need to take other long arduous routes to get to their destination,but people in the estate had mixed feelings about the bridge and how it opened the only motorable road in the estate up with alternate routes of entering and leaving the estate especially for its inhabitants left in deplorable state. I'm sure the state govt has done their part with the bridge but the Isolo LCDA has done nothing with the smaller roads. I'm sure Gov fashola was not taken through those roads during the commisioning of the bridge.below are pix of the container and a signboard which says the road has been awarded and is due to be completed in 3 weeks...that signpost has been there for more than 7months. I hope people in the right places get to see this and promptly attend to it,while I earnestly hope that the container would be removed, the poles fixed and power supply restored as soon as possible.

Let's communicate and get closer to the govt so that we can reap the dividends of democracy.
#Ekonogospoilooo#

Re: Trailer Accident This Morning At Ajao Estate (PICS) by VantagePoint: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
That long epistle for a non-fatal accident.
The pictures would've sufficed nicely.
The Chinese say:A picture speaks louder than a thousand words.
Re: Trailer Accident This Morning At Ajao Estate (PICS) by Dexema(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nigerians are so fascinated by blood and Gore nowadays....well I was just using this as a platform to lay complains abt the road.
#renewyourmind#
Re: Trailer Accident This Morning At Ajao Estate (PICS) by Leetunechi: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
This op nor knw anytin ooo

village boi cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FEAR OF EBOLA!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church! / Archaeologist Of The Future / Boko Haram Top Commander, Abakar Ali, Captured In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.