Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Thread For Education Students And Graduates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Education Students And Graduates (3019 Views)

Project Topics & Materials 4 Social&management Science, Arts &education Students / National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / Trailer Kills 3 Federal College Education Students Osiele, Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2015
gunners160:
Hmm,I read every comment here and seriously they re all nice and inspiring.AS 4 ME,I dnt like anything called"teaching"in fact, I remenbered the day I saw my name on d admssion board I saw "Counselling Psychology" I was snorty dat day.I tried all I could to change the course bt no way so I had no option than to go with the course. I was encouraged by my mum to continue in that line even though she knew i was disdain towards the course.Sha,I accepted fate and did my best and I find the course intresting.. .bt I am thinking abt going into bizness
. Vry gud. Re u stil in skul, if yes wats d name of ur skul nd wat level re u in?
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
Lescott7:
I'm a NUESITE,Ekiti state university chapter planning to be the next Nuesa treasurer.First thing first,I didn't apply for the course am studying(Business education) but after some period I developed a great interest in it and thank God I am in 200l now with CGPA of above 4points. Education is a great discipline, am happy to be an educator and I want to be a lecturer.
. Good aspiration, keep it up bro
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2015
Neyoor:
Proudly a Nueselite....... Though
.pls d name of ur skul nd level
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by gunners160(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2015
lucksonlight:
. Vry gud. Re u stil in skul, if yes wat level?
Yes, I am in my final year.Ibrahim Badamasi Babagida University.
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2015
lucksonlight:
do u take course like edu101,edu103 nd it likes
yeah,last semester was 100,101,102
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
gunners160:
Yes, I am in my final year.Ibrahim Badamasi Babagida University.
sori. Which state is d uni located?
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
Wininiel:

yeah,last semester was 100,101,102
hw many dept course do u offer nd wat re their names
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2015
lucksonlight:
hw many dept course do u offer nd wat re their names
3 for this semester;intro to adult edu,intro to special edu,science technology and society.
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2015
Y is this thread looking dull. Whr re my fellow nuesites. Pls no dulling.
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
lucksonlight:
.pls d name of ur skul nd level

Unilorin, 300 level, Bsc.ed (Biology)
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
Neyoor:

Unilorin, 300 level, Bsc.ed (Biology)
wow. Dats kul.
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by KillerBeauty(f): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
I'm glad to be here again
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hi my fellow educators
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wininiel:
xame here but I'm in Delsu.
DELSU rily? shocked
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by KillerBeauty(f): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
lucksonlight:
Hi my fellow educators

How are your experience in the field of education
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by lucksonlight(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
KillerBeauty:

How are your experience in the field of education
it's wonderful. I'm a proud educator
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
DELSU rily? shocked
yeah and I know you! Though not physically. U're the oga of our trend nau.
Re: A Thread For Education Students And Graduates by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wininiel:
yeah and I know you! Though not physically. U're the oga of our trend nau.
lol.. We'd get to see next semester.. U av ma whatsapp contact.. Don't u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ui Dlc 2009/2010 Academic Session. Any Info? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2014/2015 Admission Success / Was This Igbo Man Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.