Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Really Need Your Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Really Need Your Advice (2274 Views)

Do I Really Dislike Pregnant Women??? / Help Please .. I Really Need ADVICE URGENTLY / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Need Your Advice by 5minsmadness: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Have you arranged the room since 2012? How r u sure the artificial nail isn't yours? How long did you travel, is it possible your husband's sister/cousin came when you were not around? Are u sure the nail hasn't been hanging in a corner of the bedframe since 2012?

What you have with you is crcumstancial evidence. In a healthy ideal relationship you ought to ask him about it outright. Something like "I found this nail while arranging our room and was wondering how it got there". That will clear the air. Either he'll act confused and say he doesn't know or he'll come up with a good lie. Either way you can react based on your kind of personality.

1. Tell him outright..."I hope you used condom oh, me I don't want infection." Do it with a laugh at the end and let it be. His conscience will judge him. If he brings up the matter about an hour or so later then he's guilty. If he laughs and forgets it then he's not.

2. Play the diva...."so you cheated on me, you dog! WhYYYY!!! What does she have that I don't? Etc etc. Scream and rant. It might make you feel better. It might make him angry or sad or guilty. Still won't change anything though.

3. Give him the nail in his hand. Tell him where you found it. Then IGNORE the matter completely. No accusations, no snide remarks. Once again if he is guilty he'll bring it up about AN HOUR later, whether to confess or defend himself or joke about it but he'll bring it up. Guilty. But if he forgets it then its not an issue.

Do you sex his brains out? Has your libido gone dry since your pregnancy? Have you focused all your attention on your daughter and forgotten about him?
From what you are trying to say, He's receiving attention from somewhere that's obvious. Why is the attention not coming from you?

***flings away empty black label

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Your Advice by baby124: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2014
End time marriages. In this time of many in curable STD's some fo*ol's want to kill themselves because of someone that does not value his own life or even his children's future. You have probably been looking away from his behavior while in a relationship. If your man cannot keep his thing in relationship, you better run for your life. Your very life is at stake. Except you don't care for your life. Even with protection, protection can break and he can go and trust the wrong person. Only fidelity is full proof these days. Only a murderer or chronic mad man will be messing around like this. I pity your life OP.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Saraha1(f): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness:
Would it have been less heartless if he slept with the woman but not on their matrimonial bed? Just curious.
I didn't say so please. sleeping with another woman whether on matrimonial bed or not is actually wrong. Don't twist my comment please! sad sad
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by 5minsmadness: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I didn't say so please. sleeping with another woman whether on matrimonial bed or not is actually wrong. Don't twist my comment please! sad sad
OK. Goodmorning smiley
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by PassingShot(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Install a secret camera in your room without his knowledge and travel away for two days.

You will get the facts.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by maborukoje(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ummmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Signs It’s Just Sex… Not A Relationship ⁠ / What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland / At What Stage Should A Woman Get Tired Of Taking Such Responsibilities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.