Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? (1657 Views)

Wayne Rooney Has More Twitter Followers Than Any Other Player In England / No Player Can Afford To Bribe Me Says Keshi / No Player Can Afford To Bribe Me For A Place In Super Eagles –keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by mcdreeezy: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
He once said he is more worried about being a good person than being the best footballer in the world. Another time he said there are more important things in life than winning or losing games. Who do you think can rival his humility?
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by ElekeNtioba: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yeah...nice words from a legend....but dont confuse his introvert personality with humility.
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by otipoju(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
No gok am ooo.
Messi is not humble.
He is a passive-agressive person.

He will not follow you to shout but you will feel his prescence.

Go ask David Villa, Ibrahimovic et al

The guy na original mafia. Humble ke Messi?

4 Likes

Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by Chanchit: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
otipoju: No gok am ooo.
Messi is not humble.

Thats the way to behave, go and 48 laws of power. I prefer to be a mafia than a noise maker...
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by mcdreeezy: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
otipoju: No gok am ooo.
Messi is not humble.

I see him to be a humble person, he doesn't brag and come across as arrogant like CR7
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
The "Little Dictator" is a very "Humble guy".
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by otipoju(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2014
Chanchit:

Thats the way to behave, go and 48 laws of power. I prefer to be a mafia than a noise maker...

Dont get me wrong... i am not saying that he should not be whatever he wants... but being passive-aggressive and introverted is different from being humble or meek.

Passive-aggressive are sometimes the worst enemy to have... The arrogant think they are harmless but find out the truth to their own detriment.

If you are looking for a humble person, then you talk of Ronaldinho , Kaka, and Kanu Nwankwo... they don't have beef with anybody.But meassi don beef with, Ronaldo over who is the best and who deserves the highest salary, Messi get beef with David Villa, get beef with Ibrahimovic...his own team mates.

1 Like

Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by tuffgongjo(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2014
otipoju:

Dont get me wrong... i am not saying that he should not be whatever he wants... but being passive-aggressive and introverted is different from being humble or meek.

Passive-aggressive are sometimes the worst enemy to have... The arrogant think they are harmless but find out the truth to their own detriment.

If you are looking for a humble person, then you talk of Ronaldinho , Kaka, and Kanu Nwankwo... they don't have beef with anybody.But meassi don beef with, Ronaldo over who is the best and who deserves the highest salary, Messi get beef with David Villa, get beef with Ibrahimovic...his own team mates.
even with Pep.
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
mcdreeezy: I see him to be a humble person, he doesn't brag and come across as arrogant like CR7

Why does CR7 seem "arrogant"?

cos he cares about his apearance?
cos he works out?
cos he's a perfectionist?
cos he's a passionate player?

guy, stop dulling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by mcdreeezy: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
bboiabb:

Why does CR7 seem "arrogant"?

cos he cares about his apearance?
cos he works out?
cos he's a perfectionist?
cos he's a passionate player?

guy, stop dulling yourself.
It's what I think but then you might just be right, maybe he's not arrogant
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2014
mcdreeezy: I see him to be a humble person, he doesn't brag and come across as arrogant like CR7
once I saw dis thread I know dis exactly wer u are going to land my friend get a life and stop hating.
is cr7 d only footballer presently wot will say about d arrogance of Zlatan ibrahimovic.
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: once I saw dis thread I know dis exactly wer u are going to land my friend get a life and stop hating.
is cr7 d only footballer presently wot will say about d arrogance of Zlatan ibrahimovic.
a cargo plane can't carry ibra's ego(though he can back it up),another very arrogant player with no potential is the danish boy Nicklaus Bendtner.
Re: Which Other Player Can Rival Lionel Messi's Humility? by ddippset(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
We like to fool ourselves too much. How do you enter someone's dressing room or his home and conclude he is arrogant or not? Someone is even saying kaka ronaldinho eto never beefed with anyone! I even remember ronaldinho beefing with eto. Lol. Every single human being created by GOd is arrogant, it all depends on how you control yourself especially when you a celebrity. Even people who earn 10 thousand or 15k a month are arrogant talkless of those superstars earning 200 million a month. Talking messi and ronaldo as case study, no one really knows what they are like behind the scenes but messi does a good job of comporting himself in public so no one calls him arrogant even if he might be. People don't call ronaldo arrogant for fun. Its based on how he acts on the pitch and what he says in interviews not what they hear from the press. When you tell the press you are rich and handsome, or you say the best players in the world are ronaldo, ronaldo and ronaldo. Or when you react angrily when a team mate loses a pass, or when you hardly run to hug a team mate when he scores or give you a pass to score or when you score a goal and keep pointing countless times to your chest, it doesn't do you any good. That's some perfect reason for people to call you arrogant even if you really aren't!

(1) (Reply)

15 Top Exercises To Increase One's Height. / Chelsea Club BBM Group, Drop Your Pin / Thread For Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.