Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Islam And Reincarnation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Reincarnation (972 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Islamic View On Akudaaya (reincarnation) A Must Read! / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Reincarnation by wolesmile(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
[i][/i] please is there any verse in the Quran where, directly or indirectly, reincarnation is referred to?
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by tbaba1234: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
There is no such thing as reincarnation in Islam.
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by wolesmile(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
tbaba1234:
There is no such thing as reincarnation in Islam.

Initially I thought I should let this lie. But after all this years, I decided to raise this issue again.
Could someone care to explain Quran 56: 60 -61 to me?
Don't tell me that verse is referring to the day of judgement, cos it's not!!!
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by Newnas(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Those verses -in line with the theme of the chapter- are discussing resurrection on the last day.
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by iamgenius(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2017
wolesmile:

Initially I thought I should let this lie. But after all this years, I decided to raise this issue again.
Could someone care to explain Quran 56: 60 -61 to me?
Don't tell me that verse is referring to the day of judgement, cos it's not!!!
Please which of d tafsir books did you read that?
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by wolesmile(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
iamgenius:
Please which of d tafsir books did you read that?
Talking about tafsir, who wrote the books of tafsirs being used by our ulamas?
Remember Quran said in surat Rahman that Allah gave us understanding of the quran differently. (alama ul'bayan)
Understanding what a verse means varies.
Take a closer look at that verse i referred to in Wa'qiah, even in context, you will know it wasn't talking about yaum al'qiyaamah

1 Like

Re: Islam And Reincarnation by iamgenius(m): 1:26am On Aug 09, 2017
wolesmile:

Remember Quran said in surat Rahman that Allah gave us understanding of the quran differently. (alama ul'bayan)
Take a closer look at that verse i referred to in Wa'qiah, even in context, you will know it wasn't talking about yaum al'
Do U compare urself with the mufassireen? Do you know anything about usulu tafsir? Do U think dis mufassiruun explain verses with only their ra'y? Bro, they only use 3 things to explain d Al Quran: 1. Quran, 2. Hadith, 3. Words of our precedessors. They use ra'y at times. Which one did u use?
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by Newnas(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
wolesmile:

Take a closer look at that verse i referred to in Wa'qiah, even in context, you will know it wasn't talking about yaum al'

This your deduction is erroneous. Why?

The Quran is a book of guidance, it is unjust and unwise to think that Allah will reveal this Quran and not guide us to its explanation.

The sunnah is the explanation of The Quran:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 44:
بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messengers). And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

So it is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry to delve into as he wishes. The meaning Of the Quran is preserved just like its words.
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by wolesmile(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Newnas:

This your deduction is erroneous. Why?

The Quran is a book of guidance, it is unjust and unwise to think that Allah will reveal this Quran and not guide us to its explanation.

The sunnah is the explanation of The Quran:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 44:
بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messengers). And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

So it is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry to delve into as he wishes. The meaning Of the Quran is preserved just like its words.

Do you even realize how much ignorance you showed by this response? Tell me the meaning of مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
Re: Islam And Reincarnation by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2018
No such thing as reincarntion, there are only two deaths and two lives, the first death is when you were not existing, the first life is when you were put to live, the second death is when you die from this present life and the second living is when you are put to life for judgement then eventually you'll be gathered in front of Allaah, this Allaah mentioned in the Qur'an

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 28:
كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوَاتًا فَأَحْيَاكُمْ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

How can you disbelieve in Allaah? Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life. Then He will give you death, then again will bring you to life (on the Day of Resurrection) and then unto Him you will return.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

So there is no space for aku daiya(reincarnation)....

(1) (Reply)

Advice to Those Who Are Not Praying Any Nawaafil Prayers / Five Ways To Protect Your Teen(s) From Joining ISIS / Thinking Of Another Woman While Having Sex With Your Wife Make Your Children Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.