Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] (4481 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / 500naira Recharge Card Questions / Solve This Maths And Win #200 Any Network Of Your Choice Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] by pluxnet(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hi everyone.What am about to unleash to you this morning is real and there is no doubt about it.I hope everybody on PC is enjoying there MTN 700MB and 150MB offer.I a sorry to the android user who are unable to enjoy it,but it still rocks on PC infact am posting this article with it.If you are still unable to rock it on your PC you can comment below the appropriate post.

Am going to show you guys how i earned N4000 worth of credit on my MTN line per week by just answering simple O'level questions and if you are smart enough you can earn as much as possible.This is not limited to MTN alone,you can get it on any line of your choice.Am introducing you to an app called GIDIMO. Gidimo is Afriica first learning and growth platform, your personal learning that helps you learn
grow and be the best you can bem, but for me i earned from it.Because right now, not only learning you can gain from it.As ytou learn ,you earn.

Requirements

Your mobile phone and application
About 5MB of data per week
And your brain.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

For blackberry users here http://pluxnet..com/2014/08/how-i-got-n4000-recharge-card-per-week.html
For android users here http://pluxnet..com/2014/08/how-i-got-n4000-recharge-card-per-week.html
For Java phones here http://pluxnet..com/2014/08/how-i-got-n4000-recharge-card-per-week.html

HOW IT WORKS
Open the app, register and verify your registration through your email.
choose Gidiprep.
choose diamond prep challenge.
You select a challenge type ,weather jamb or O'level ,then subject and topic.
Begin to answer those questions given.
when you finish answering question for each topic,you go for another.
For each question gotten right,you gain four points which at the top of the application.
When you reach 1000 points you re done for that week.
Then on Sunday ,you get paid through VTU.

NOTE: Whenever you change your SIM card ,do not open the app,else your gotten point will be wiped off.because your new SIM will be verified.You can do this as much as many phones you have.You can only get one thousand on a single line per week,its recommend you do on all your phones because i know some of us have up to three or four phones.

Lets have your comment below.....
Thanks for reading......

by: pluxnet..com
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] by pluxnet(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Back to my earlier post about the weekly GIDIMO N1000 credit,there is an update on that.Some people complained of not getting their Pay ,although i got mine.I am sorry it was due to a policy i do not notice at first.I later get to know that on Sunday, the top 2199 for the week are given 1,000NGR recharge card on the number they registered. Point Ranking and rules are shown on the website under DNPC On Wednesday, new ranking is displayed and grading stops on Saturday (guess so).
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
guy dem Neva pay me did week oooo..I had 1974 points or xo? I suppose enter top 2500 na...Wetin u tink?
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] by pluxnet(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
SkydaDGreat: guy dem Neva pay me did week oooo..I had 1974 points or xo? I suppose enter top 2500 na...Wetin u tink?

Hope you are getting paid now?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) / If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. / Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.