Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) (6183 Views)

How To Start Snacks Selling Business In Nigeria (full Post) / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Starting your own biz on Amazon now that PayPal Accepts Nigeria (Full Training)

In this lesson, I’m going to give you a brief overview of Kindle and the opportunity that it provides to make money online. You’ll want to make sure to go through the video that comes with this lesson to have the visual experience of understanding how making money on Kindle works. These reports are meant to be a summary of what you learned during the video lessons.

In this lesson, we’ll cover:

•How Amazon And Kindle Works
• Non-Fiction Books vs. Fiction Books
• What Sells Books On Kindle
•You Do NOT Need To Be A Writer
•How You Make Money With Kindle
•Amazon Bestseller Rank
•Reviews, Reviews, Reviews!
•Making Money From The Back-End
•Links And Resources
•Exercise

How Amazon And Kindle Works

The methods of this program are largely based on the Amazon store that you can easily access by going to www.amazon.com. It’s important that you always make sure to be visiting the Amazon US store (amazon.com)and not the Canada (amazon.ca) or UK versions (amazon.co.uk). The reason is because we want to be targeting the US market and make sure that all of our research and data is done on the primary Amazon store.

As you probably already know, Amazon offers a variety of different types of products that are for sale. Amazon is primarily known for selling books, both printed books and digital books. The Kindle Money Mastery method is primarily focused on publishing and selling digital books, not printed books. It’s important not to get the two mixed up. Amazon has a reader that they sell called Kindle, which is a hand-held device that easily allows someone to access the Amazon Kindle store to download and read books within seconds.

The Amazon Kindle store lists digital books only (also known as ebooks), which people can easily download to their computer, Kindle reader, or tablet. You don’t need to own a Kindle device to be able to download or read a digital book from the Kindle store - in fact, Amazon provides many free e-readers that can be downloaded to your computer to allow you to read any of the books in their store.

The reason why making money with Kindle is such a fantastic opportunity is because more and more people are switching to reading e-books rather than printed books. In fact, Amazon reported that for every 100 printed books that Amazon sold, it’s also sold 105 e-books. This means there has become a growing demand for e-books and it isn’t slowing down.

When someone wants to buy an e-book, they will either go to the Amazon website and select the Kindle store, and then do a search for specific keywords for the type of book that they’re searching for. Alternatively, if they have a Kindle reader, they can easily do a search on the Kindle store through the same process.

If there is a book in the Kindle store that is relevant to what the person is searching for, has a captivating title and cover with positive reviews, the person can choose to buy the book instantly. All they have to do is click the “buy now” button which will instantly give them access to the e-book within seconds, while charging their credit card that they have on file. It has been reported that Amazon now has over 300 million credit cards in their system, which makes it extremely easy for customers to purchase ebooks. They do not have to enter their credit card details every time they want to buy - in fact, most of the purchases on Amazon are impulse buys.

Our job with making money with Kindle is to provide people affordable e-books that meet the needs of what they are searching for, while adding value to their life.

Non-Fiction Books vs. Fiction Books
In the Kindle Money Mastery program, I primarily focus on publishing and selling non-fiction books. The reason why I don’t focus fiction books is because they’re more difficult to write and can be more difficult to sell.

Fiction books generally require a higher quality of writing with a compelling story that engages the reader. There is definitely a major market for fiction books, but in my opinion, non-fiction books provide a better opportunity to make money.

With non-fiction books, I primarily focus on solving peoples problems. In the upcoming lessons, I’m going to share with you how you can find out what people are searching for and provide them with what they want. Nonfictions books don’t require you to engage the audience with high quality writing, as the audience is looking for more factual information to solve their problem.

In the video lesson, I give the example of someone that has binge eating disorder and then typing in the Kindle store the keywords “binge eating”or “binge eating disorder”. If someone types that in, they’re most likely someone that has binge eating disorder and is looking for a solution to their problem. They will then search the digital e-books listed and find the best one suited for them and then purchase it.

In my case, I had someone write an e-book on how to overcome binge eating disorder and published it on Kindle. I don’t have to even know anything about binge eating disorder, as I’m easily able to hire a writer that will research and create a book for me. My focus is primarily on publishing and marketing the book on Kindle. When someone buys my book, I get paid by Amazon a royalty based on the payment structure that I set up with them.

There’s so many different types of “niches” or “markets” that are available to make money from, as people are searching and buying books in the Kindle store all day. Our job is to find out what people are searching for, analyzed the competition, and then create, publish, and market a book in the Kindle store that will provide the person in the niche what they’re looking for.

What Sells Books On Kindle

What really sells a book on Kindle are the following:
•The Cover
•The Title
•The # Of Reviews The Book Has And Overall Rating
•The Price
•The Description

We’re going to cover all of these elements throughout this program, but ultimately, people need to first be able to FIND your book first. Selecting the right niche and specific keywords is the most important parts of making money on Kindle, as you need to be able to have your book show up for when people search for it. If your niche or keywords has too much competition, then it’ll be difficult for people to find your book. If there’s too little competition, then it’s possible it’s not enough of a market and nobody is searching for it. There’s a right balance to both, which is something that we’ll be covering throughout this program.

You Do NOT Need To Be A Writer
One of the biggest obstacles that people have when it comes to publishing books on Kindle is “I’m not a writer!” The truth is, you do NOT need to be a writer to be able to publish books on Kindle. I do NOT write my own books, as it’s too time consuming and my time is better spent on coming up with more book ideas and marketing my books.

The goal with the Kindle Money Mastery program is to create an automated machine that runs WITHOUT YOU. The way that I automate the process is through outsourcing as much as I can. This means that I outsource the writing of my books (for as low as $22 per book), the covers (for as low as $2.50 per cover) and the marketing.

Download the Full tutorial Manual for this module here.. http://www.mediafire.com/download/6tr5g9jtt6jqbsr/1.+Kindle-Overview-Summary.pdf

Part 2 is coming up tomorrow

Enjoy

Please share.

3 Likes

Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am off to bed.

Get ready for the Part 2 tomorrow.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Danyl(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
keep up the good works.....waiting patiently for more.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank you Dany. I should have posted the Part 2. I have been trying T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ subscribe but mtn network wouldn't let me. But once I subscribe shall post the part 2 immediately.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Danyl(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
ribechi: Thank you Dany. I should have posted the Part 2. I have been trying T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ subscribe but mtn network wouldn't let me. But once I subscribe shall post the part 2 immediately.
ok then...I will be looking forward. I have about 2 ebooks within the religion niche but it has not been doing well. though I wasn't up to speed when I published those books perphaps would hv researched on the keywords before submission but iam looking forward to another niche. expecting your nxt update.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Danyl: ok then...I will be looking forward. I have about 2 ebooks within the religion niche but it has not been doing well. though I wasn't up to speed when I published those books perphaps would hv researched on the keywords before submission but iam looking forward to another niche. expecting your nxt update.

I am glad you are following. Here comes Part 2
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=20pt]Part 2: Finding Profitable Niches[/size]

Lesson Overview
Welcome to your first lesson of the Kindle Money Mastery program. In this lesson, I’m going to share with you how you can find a profitable niche and market for you to publish a book in.

•Criteria For Successful Niches
•The Niche Test
•Broad Vs. Narrow Niches
• Brainstorming Potential Niches
•Links And Resources
•Exercise

Criteria For Successful Niches

I have a general criteria that I use to help me identify profitable niches on Amazon that I can potentially publish a Kindle book in. While it’s helpful to follow this criteria, it isn’t completely necessary. This criteria is more of a guideline that I use, rather than a rule. I’ve had many cases that I’ve gone away from this criteria and made money with my books, but I often find myself coming back to this criteria again and again as it’s proven to be effective and useful for beginners.

The Niche Test

I learned about “The Niche Test”from one of my mentors, Eben Pagan. With this test, there’s three questions that I ask myself when getting into a niche.
1.Is my prospective customer experiencing pain and urgency, or irrational passion? Are they feeling strong emotion?

2.Is my prospective customer proactively looking for solutions?

3.Does my prospective customer have few or no perceived options?

With the first question, I want you to think about niches or markets where the prospective customers have strong emotion or urgency to find a solution. An example of this could be the weight loss market. If someone is over-weight, they’re generally experiencing pain and humiliation from that, and are desperateto find a solution. They’ll easily spend money to get out of that pain if the product they find meets their needs.

An example of a niche where there might not be as much emotion or urgency would be in the recipe niche. While someone might be looking for specific recipes, they don’t have that level of URGENCY to buy now and get out of pain. Does that make sense?

Here’s some examples of niches where people are experiencing strong emotions:

•Getting Out Of Debt
•How To Stop Smoking
•Weight Loss
•Credit Repair
•How To Make Money
•Diseases And Illnesses
•Marriage Problems
•Dating And Relationships
•How To Get Your Ex Back

There’s many more out there, but all of the examples listed above are instances where people are experiencing pain and urgency. They are desperate and are looking for solutions RIGHT NOW. If you can find a market or niche like this, you don’t have to spend time trying to “sell” or “convince” the customer to buy your book - they will buy it because it will help them solve their problem right away.
With the second question, you want to ensure that the prospective customer is searching for the specific keywords to find your book in the Amazon search engine. We’ll be going over this later, but with the Amazon website, you are able to see which keywords people are typing in, which is valuable information in letting us know if they are LOOKING for a book to solve their problem. If people are looking for your book, you don’t have to try to convince them or “sell” them - they will naturally find you and buy your book because you are giving the market what they want.

With the third question, you want to ensure that there isn’t too much competition for your book and that they can’t easily find the information for free elsewhere. Of course, with the world of the internet, information is easily attainable for free on most websites. While that’s true, people are also still buying books and products to help them solve their problems. The reason is because some information is more available for free than others.

With the example of someone looking for “cheesecake recipes”, while someone might buy your book on it, it’s just as easy for them to search on Google and find thousands of cheesecake recipes for free. Whereas with something like “how to get your ex back”, it’s more difficult to find that information for free and people will perceive the solution to that problem more valuable to them. The bottom line is, information on “how to get your ex back” is worth more to people than “cheesecake recipes”. Make sense?

Again, this is just a GUIDELINE

I’m not saying recipe books don’t sell - they do, and it is in fact a very profitable niche. But for your first books, I’d recommend to try to follow this guideline, and as you get more experienced with your publishing, branch off to different areas and feel free to experiment with other markets.

You Don’t Want The Market To Be Too Narrow

Broad Vs. Narrow Niches

It’s important to understand that some niches are more competitive than others. While “weight loss” is a fantastic niche and is clearly profitable, it also comes with a ton of competition. When there’s a lot of competition, it can be more difficult for your book to stand out from the other more established books and out-rank them in the search results. That’s why I’ve found it to be important to target niches that are a bit more specific and narrow. But at the same time, if your niche is “too narrow”, then there might not be a strong enough market for it.

For example, I remember my sister published a book on predicting your baby’s gender. While there was a market available, it was too small to really profit much from. The reason is because with the market of “predicting your baby’s gender”, you’re instantly eliminating men and are only targeting women that are pregnant. I’m not sure what percentage of people on Amazon are pregnant and looking to predict their baby’s gender at any given time, but from our experience it wasn’t too big. The book had a difficult time because it was too narrow of a niche.

It’s a fine balance between being too broad and too narrow. Weight loss is too broad, whereas “weight loss motivation” is more specific and narrow, and there’d most likely be a potential market for it. We’ll be going over how to analyze the competition later to analyze this further, but one of the best ways to really discover profitable niches is through your own trial-and-error experiences. The reality is, some of your books in different niches will do better than others. Some might fail and only produce a small cash flow, whereas others might hit it big and produce a monstrous cash flow each month. The more experience you have with this, the better you get at identifying niches and markets that are profitable.

Brainstorming Potential Niches

The first thing that you’ll want to do is brainstorm and come up with a list of potential niches. Don’t worry about these potential ideas being too competitive or anything like that - we’ll go over that later. For now, just open up your mind to as many ideas as possible. You’ll want to take out a pen and paper and make a list.

One way you can get an idea of the potential niches out there is to browse around the Kindle store and see what other books are out there. The great thing about this is that Amazon lists different categories for their books, which can give you great ideas for niches.

If you go to http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks, on the left-hand sidebar you’ll see a list of categories. I usually always make sure to browse the non-fiction categories. If you dig around, you’ll get many ideas for what categories are out there and potential niche ideas.

Here’s a list of potential niches I discovered while browsing the categories in the Kindle store:
•Death/Grief
•Disorders/Diseases
•Diabetes
•Happiness
•Memory Improvement
•Motivation
•Self-Esteem/Confidence
•Stress

That will be all for today

Please download the rest of this tutorial here => http://www.mediafire.com/view/c7qiuxlpdax97dz/Lesson-1-Finding-Profitable-Niches-Summary.pdf

Please share

[size=16pt]Part 3 Coming up Soon[/size]
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hope you all are enjoying the Training. Part 3 Coming soon
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Chartey(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Following
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Plus10(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nyc work...following!
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Danyl(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
do you make use of google keywords tool while searching your keywords for any of your ebookz.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by etebefia: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
@OP, you are doing a great job here, please i have one question, if i wish to write on a topic, how do i source for the materials? Can i source from online, is there posibilities of rewriting/spinning another ebook?
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
etebefia: @OP, you are doing a great job here, please i have one question, if i wish to write on a topic, how do i source for the materials? Can i source from online, is there posibilities of rewriting/spinning another ebook?

No way. This does not allow for spinning. But that doesn't mean you can't source for information online when building your book content.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=20pt]Part 3[/size]

Keyword Research

Lesson Overview

In this lesson we’ll begin to do the keyword research for your list of potential niches that you came up with in the previous lesson. We’ll begin to narrow your list down to the best three, then finalize the best one that you’ll move forward with creating a book on through the rest of this program.

•Discover The Best Keywords For Your Book
•Amazon Keyword Suggestion Tool
•Analyze Niche Ideas And Competition
•The Keyword That I Chose
•Links And Resources
•Exercise

Discover The Best Keywords For Your Book

When someone goes to Amazon.com or is on their Kindle device, they’re going to be searching for specific keywords that are related to the type of book they want to find. For example, if someone is a binge eater, they might put in the keywords “binge eating” or “binge eating disorder”.

The number of results that show up when someone types in those keywords is dependent on how much competition there is. In this case, when I type in “binge eating”, I see 138 results. When I type in “binge eating disorder”, I see 97 results.
Take a look at the image below:

[images]

As of right now, you can see that my book “The Binge Eating Cure”shows up as the top result out of 97 other books with the keyword “binge eating disorder”. The book shows up #4 out of 138 other results for the keyword “binge eating”.

By having this book ranked at the top of the Amazon/Kindle search for these keywords, this book will get a lot of exposure to people looking for a solution to their problem. Therefore, you can expect this book to generate a decent number of sales.

For your list of potential niches, we’ll want to discover the best keywords that people are typing in and searching for, and then make sure that those keywords are in the TITLE of the book, along with the description and reviews. This tells Amazon that your book is relevant to those keywords.

To get your book RANKED highly on the list of competition, it comes down to your book being optimized for those keywords with the title and description, as well as downloads/sales/reviews, and a few other factors that we’ll be going over later. You also want to ensure that your keywords don’t have too much competition, so that it’ll be easier for you to rank your book highly. The more competition a keyword has, the more difficult it is to get it ranked at the top of the search results.

I got back from work tired. So i had to post this summary. That will be all for today. I am sorry its short but this weekend will be fun

Please download the rest of this tutorial here => http://www.mediafire.com/view/5tn92i5k571d2wo/Lesson-2-Keyword-Research-Summary.pdf

Please share

[size=18pt]Part 4 coming tomorrow[/size]
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Good morning everybody.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by etebefia: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2014
Good morning ribechi, you're welcome back.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Danyl(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2014
so u use amazon search and or google search for keywords,which one is the best out of the 2 considering that google search too is a great tool @OP
thanks n nice posts.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by gurusmac4: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2014
Thank you OP we are following
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by tony231(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op hw do we set it up ? Hw do we get writers?
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Danyl: so u use amazon search and or google search for keywords,which one is the best out of the 2 considering that google search too is a great tool @OP
thanks n nice posts.

Honestly speaking, I do not use those tools. I have my specific tool. As a matter of fact, this isn't the time T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ discuss that. Let everyone get the concept first, then that.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
gurusmac4: Thank you OP we are following

Thank you for following. Good T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know there are people who are willing T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ read and start a business for themselves.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
tony231: Op hw do we set it up ? Hw do we get writers?

My guy relax... Don't try T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ jump the gun. We will still get there
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by tony231(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Waiting for the info while drinking my alomo
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
tony231: Waiting for the info while drinking my alomo

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ! Na so Ooº°˚! Bad guy.

I will be posting quite early today. I noticed that more and more people are joining up.

So I will better not keep them waiting.

Something coming up in the next 30minutes.

Stay Glued right here.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
[size=20pt]Chapter 4[/size]

Creating A Title That Sells

Lesson Overview

In this lesson we’re going to focus on creating a title for your book that sells. By this point, you should already have narrowed down your list to one potential book idea that we’ll be creating a title for in this lesson. You’ll want to make sure you have decided on the best keyword for your book, which is something we’ll need to be able to create the title with.

•The 3 Most Important Things That Sell Your Book
•Robert Kiyosaki - Best Selling Author Story
•Criteria For A Best Selling Title
•Good Titles Examples
•Bad Titles Examples
•Exercise

The 3 Most Important Things That Sell Your Book

What ultimately sells your book? The truth is, while the quality of the book is important, it’s not the most important thing. What REALLY sells your book is the TITLE, COVER and the REVIEWS.

When people are searching for books on Amazon or Kindle, they don’t know yet the “quality” of the book. They don’t know if your book is better than all the rest, they simply judge their buying decision based on the book that stands out the most to them. The title of your book, the cover of the book, and the reviews the book has is what will get your book noticed and make people to want to buy it.

Robert Kiyosaki - Best Selling Author Story

Robert Kiyosaki, best selling author of the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, talks about a story in his book of being interviewed by a woman. The woman said to him, “My books are much better than your books. I’m a much better writer than you, why are your books bestselling and mine aren’t?”
Robert Kiyosaki simply said to her, “The secret is that I’m a best SELLING author, not a best WRITING author.” There’s a big difference between the two. Just because you have a better quality book doesn’t mean that it will sell better. Ultimately, what it comes down to is being able to SELL your book. That’s why the title and cover really play a huge role in being able to market and sell your book.

There’s many titles out there that sound “nice” and perhaps have a nice ring to it. While it might sound good, it doesn’t mean that it’s going to sell the book. You want a title that SELLS, not just sounds nice. One of the biggest mistakes people make is that they spend too much time trying to come up with a title that sounds good, but unfortunately doesn’t really sell the book.

Criteria For A Best Selling Title

This is a basic criteria that I use for all of my books titles.

Must Have A Title And A Subtitle.
I’ll go into examples below, but I always make sure that the title is shorter, while the subtitle is longer and more descriptive about the book.

Must Have Keywords In The Title That People Are Searching For

Your book’s title must have the keywords in it that people are searching for. If it doesn’t have the keywords in it, then people simply won’t be able to search for it. The more keywords you can have in the title, the better.

Must Be Compelling And Descriptive.

The consumer needs to know EXACTLY what they’re getting the moment they read your title. I always make sure my titles are a bit longer and descriptive, so it explains exactly what the book is about.

Must Provide Benefits.

The book title should also provide benefits about what the consumer is going to get by purchasing your book. You’ll see what I mean by the examples below.

Good Titles Examples

Here’s some examples of good titles that meet the criteria above.
The Gambling Addiction Cure: How To Overcome Gambling Addiction And Problem Gambling For Life.
As you can see, this title has a TITLE and a SUBTITLE. The title is short and has the keyword “gambling addiction” in it. Whereas the subtitle is longer and descriptive, has the keywords “how to overcome gambling addiction” and “problem gambling” in it, and also has benefits in it. The first benefit is “gambling addiction cure”, which implies it’s a cure for your gambling problem. The second benefit is, “how to overcome gambling addiction and problem gambling”, and the third is “for life”, which implies that it will solve your problem for the rest of your life.

Debt Free For Life: How To Get Out Of Debt Forever
Again, the keywords “debt free” and “how to get out of debt” are in the title and are also benefits. “For Life” and “Forever” are more benefits. It’s descriptive, compelling and really SELLS the book.

The Ultimate Guide To Getting Your Ex Back: How To Get Your Ex Back In 30 Days Or Less
The title is compelling by using the words “The Ultimate Guide”, which helps to sell it. “Getting Your Ex Back” and “How To Get Your Ex Back” are keywords people are searching for. “In 30 Days Or Less” is a benefit that is provided as well.

With these examples, they also meet my criteria mentioned earlier of having strong emotion/pain, being a niche that people are searching for, and there not being much easily available resources to help them solve their problems. There’s a demand for all of these examples, and with the right title and marketing, would easily be able to sell.

That will be all for today.

You can download the rest of the tutorial Manual here => http://www.mediafire.com/view/2py3a7yaxhn4nrp/Lesson-3-Creating-A-Title-That-Sells-Summary.pdf

Please share

[size=18pt]Part 5 coming up tomorrow[/size]
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by tony231(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Following with 2 alomo, how do we set it up
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
tony231: Following with 2 alomo, how do we set it up

You really want to jump the gun.. That aspect will be dealt with in chapter 8. So calm down.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by tony231(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chapter 8 na wa oooh , hw do we get wtiters, set it up, hw do we get website to market it.....
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Krak(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
tony231: Chapter 8 na wa oooh , hw do we get wtiters, set it up, hw do we get website to market it.....

Chairman pls do not be a pest, you kept repeating this same thing over and over again. If you do not have patience for the OP to finish his write up then you should go and do research on google.

I am confident that you will get answers there.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Krak:

Chairman pls do not be a pest, you kept repeating this same thing over and over again. If you do not have patience for the OP to finish his write up then you should go and do research on google.

I am confident that you will get answers there.

He will definitely get the answers he wants.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Hi everyone. I am back again. It feels good to have readership. Before we continue, I just want to let you know that the updated version of the web App called SMS Marketing Web App is now available. I have a demo of it online at => http://www.coursenta.org/sms_tool/demograph

The updated version is much more better and powerful. Here are the stuffs it can do

- Collects Phone Numbers from visitors / clients
- Post numbers to "Only Admin" area where admin can have access to Phone numbers
- Allows admin to export the numbers in .txt format
- Allows admin to change his password anytime (NEW)
- Allows Admin to send messages to phone numbers from within the App (NEW)
- Allows Admin to change SMS API in case he or she changes SMS platform or SMS Provider (NEW)
- Allows admin know number of SMS characters used and how much is left (NEW)
- Allows Admin to send up 7 SMS Pages (@ 140characters per page) (NEW)

The SMS App is going for N20,000. I am currently working on how to make money from SMS Marketing using this amazing Web App.

Give me a Call if you are interested.

So back to our Tutorial

[size=20pt]Design A Cover That Sells[/size]

Lesson Overview

In this lesson we’re going to focus on designing a cover that sells your book. At this point, you should have the title ready for your book. The cover is a very important piece in making your book stand out and selling it.

Most people might not have design skills or be able to design a compelling cover, which is why I’m going to show you how you can easily outsource and hire someone to design your cover for you for only $5.

•Outsourcing Your Cover On Fiverr
•Giving Your Designer Instructions
•Using Images For Your Cover
•Links And Resources
•Exercise

Outsourcing Your Cover On Fiverr

One of the incredible things about the world of the internet is that we’re able to outsource specific tasks to people in different parts of the world very inexpensively. In the case of designing a cover, I could either spend hours learning how to use Photoshop and design a cover myself, or I could easily hire someone that has more experience with design than I do and get them to do it for only $5.

One of my favorite websites to use is called Fiverr.com. At Fiverr.com, you can hire people to do small tasks for you for only $5. It’s the top website that I use getting my covers designed inexpensively. Of course, with only $5 you most likely won’t get a high-end cover or anything like that, but you’ll get one that is good enough to sell your book on Kindle.

If you’re looking for more high-end covers, there’s many other websites and resources you can use for that, which I will recommend in the Links And Resources section. But, keep in mind, you want to keep your expenses as low as possible for now until your book is making you money. Once your book is making you money, you can get your cover re-designed to attempt to increase book sales.

On the Fiverr website, you can simply do a search on the search bar for “ecover”, which stands for “electronic cover”. You will then see many results, known as “gigs”, where people are offering to make you an e-cover for only $5.

When selecting a Fiverr gig, you want to make sure that the gig has a decent amount of positive reviews and a high rating. You also want to be able to see what people are saying about their gig and be able to view their portfolio of previous work if possible.

In the Links And Resources section, I will provide some links of Fiverr gigs that I’ve used in the past to help me design e-covers for my books. I can’t guarantee that the gigs I suggest will always be available, which is why you also might need to do a search and find someone that can do a good job for you.

Giving Your Designer Instructions

When it comes to ordering your e-cover design, you’ll need to give the designer instructions for what you want. I often just send the designer the title of my book, along with an image, but you can always give them more specific information if you’d like.

For example, you could specify to the designer what colors you want used or font-style. You can even give them examples of other e-covers out there that you like and request for them to make a similar cover to that.

I always try to make it as simple as possible and let the designer come up with something. If you’re unhappy with any design they give you, you can easily request a revision by communicating with them on Fiverr. Once you’re happy with the cover they’ve designed for you, you can then decide to give them a positive review. Usually, most people on Fiverr will want to ensure they do a good job for you so that they’ll get that positive review from you. This is good, as they’re often willing to work with you to make sure that you’re happy.

For the specific instructions that I give the designer on Fiverr, you’ll want to refer to the Fiverr Template that comes along with this lesson.
I created this Fiverr Template so that you can easily copy and paste it to send to the designer. You’ll need to change the book title and also provide them an image if you’d like.

Using Images For Your Cover

Using images for your cover can help make your cover stand out and sell more. I usually use images for most of my covers, but have a few where I decided not to. You can always have the designer find an image for you, or you can find one yourself, but there’s a few things you need to be aware of with using images from the internet.

First, many images on the internet are owned by a photographer or someone else. Some photographers or owners of these images are protective about the rights to them, while others don’t care and have no problems with their images being used all over the internet. Anytime you use a random image that you find on the internet, there’s always some risk to it. If the photographer or owner of the image is anal about the rights to it, they could have the right to ask you to take it down or potentially sue you over it. I’ve personally never encountered this problem, as I use random images all the time for my blog and books, but it’s still a risk that you need to be aware of.

The same goes with using a famous person’s name or image for your book cover. You need to make sure you have the permission and rights before going ahead with it, otherwise you can get in trouble. Make sure you do so at your own risk!

If you do decide to go this route, you can do a search with Google Images for your keyword and see which results show up. If you find an image you’d like to use, just send the link or image file to the designer and request that you’d like them to use that image in your book’s cover.

That will be all for today.

You can download the rest of the tutorial Manual here => http://www.mediafire.com/view/eg7qb3i58bu144w/Lesson-4-Design-A-Cover-That-Sells-Summary.pdf

Here is the Resource Manual too for the template to use in order to request / order an Ecover => http://www.mediafire.com/view/vycmq1q3q35on8c/Fiverr-E-Cover-Template.pdf

Please share

[size=18pt]Part 6 coming up tomorrow[/size]
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 18, 2014
I am quite sorry it came late.

Was trying to make i put things together. Its a new week so i had to prepare for today's job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Services Do You Offer? / Report Says Kuwait, Nigeria Will Be LNG Industry Growth Engines / How To Use MTN Mpulse 1.2GB For N150 To Power All Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.