Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

10 Ways Of Making Money At NYSC Orientation Camp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Ways Of Making Money At NYSC Orientation Camp (1068 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Of Making Money At NYSC Orientation Camp by banky99(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Would you like to make some cool money, as a Corper or Non-Corper, just within the 3 weeks of NYSC Orientation camp ? If Yes, then this article is for you. Opportunity, you know, comes
and go. If you are still jobless or still thinking of which business to start, then NYSC Orientation camp is an opportunity you should not let go.
With my experience at different Orientation camps, I decided to share this article with you because with the little you can invest, you can make use of the returns in starting a bigger business after the Orientation Camp. There are many businesses you can engage in at NYSC camps, and this article only covers some, hence do not see it as a complete reference.
So, What Are the Businesses I can DO ?
1. Photography Business
This is one of the hottest businesses on camp. With thousands of Corpers on camp, engaging in different activities, for a whole of 3 weeks, then, you should just imagine how much you can make from this business. No matter the competitions, you will surely have your own customers and make your money.With quality snaps, fast delivery and good customer interfacing skills, you will surely make it.
This business is easier for Non-Corpers because, as a Corper,in NYSC kit, you willnever be allowedto be in the marketplace during camp activities. Nevertheless, as a corper, if you have your personal digital camera, you can take loads of pictures during camp activities. Then, during leisure time, you can liaise with one of the registered photographers on camp to help you print them out in town. All you just have to do is to give the person your memory card, coupled with good compensation.
2. Video Business
This is a very good business which is not really common in most camps as compared to photography. I so much love this business because, the returns can be so high beyond your imagination.
With a good video camcorder, you are expected to cover all camp activities, there after, edit the whole stuff and burn it to DVD for Corpers to buy and take home after the Orientation exercise. Wondering how sensible it is to burn all 3 weeks activities into a DVD? Well,YOU DON'T HAVE TO
The content of the DVD which you will offer for sale will just be short pieces of the major activities that will be carried out on camp. The DVD I bought when I was on camponly plays for 3 hoursand to be frank, the guy covered glimpses of major events I love watching over and over again.
If you are to make 90% of Corpers to buy your DVD, then you just have to prove to them that they appear in the video. To make this happen, try and make sure you cover all Corpers while they line up on the Parade ground, Platoon by Platoon. More so, try and be on ground with your camera when they are on queue for registration,food and during the endurance trek. Those are the instances you can capture almost all Corpers on camp.
What if you come to camp with a TV and DVD, so that every night, you can be showing the stuffs on TV ?If a Corper sees him/herself in the video, don't you think he/she might instantly register to get a copy of your DVD before the end of the orientation camp? That's food for thought.
To make money engaging in this business on camp,you don't need to know how to edit videos nor how to burn videos to DVD. I am very sure there will be some video producers in town, that will do all these for you, just for some token.
During my time, I bought my DVD forN600and the guy enforced Corpers to make initial deposit of N200 if to be guaranteed a copy of the DVD at the end of the Orientation exercise. The guy even made us to realize that he will only be producing few copies and that it will be based on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Marketing tactics…isn't it?
This guy am talking about made a lot of money and as at today, he is now using laptop and Projector to show videos to Corpers on camp.
As a prospective Corper on camp, I am not sure you will have the chance to engage in this business.
3. Selling Food, Soft drinks and Beers
This is also a very hot business you can engage in. Trust me, you will make good money from this business by the time the Orientation exercise ends. If you can ensure that your stand is very clean and with tantalizing food varieties, then, you will make it.
NYSC will provide food to Corpers, 3 times, in a day all through the duration of the Orientation exercise. Nevertheless, majority of Corpers on camp will find it difficult not going toMAMI MARKET(nick-name given to markets at NYSC camps) to get a feel,especially , of the local dishes in the community where the camp is located.
More so, at nights, MAMI MARKET seems to be themeeting and dating spots for Corpers and evenNon-corpers on camp, hence, just imagine the number of drinks that will be sold everyday on camp.
4. Laundry Services
Trust me, there are many Corpers ........for the list go http://yawagogas..in/2014/08/10-ways-of-making-money-at-nysc.html Posted from www.yawagogas..com

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / What Is Wrong With Nigeria E-commerce? Shocking Experience / I Researched 6 Pronounciable Four Letter Unregistered Domain Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.