Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542384 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 5p1naz(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Stanley08:

Sorry but how much did you pay to ship this? And what's this really? lol.

I think I paid forty something thousand naira. Sha. Can't really remember but around that price. And it is the final part of a pc I was building. I. Done now. Total cost for the pc is Almost $4000
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
mavinc4u:
I wonder who hid my post and what part of your rules did my post violate? Do you think there is a fire without a smoke or you think I type on nairaland for fun? Please I would appreciate an answer from the MOD that hid my post as to why a simple post as **please legalwealth and chinos should try and refund my money on or before Monday** should be hidden. Sickness wey no hide me, I no go hide am at all. Thanks

Your money is not with me but with chinosxl.

I as well called him yesterday's afternoon even without my notice that you've dropped an update here to send at least N200,000 out of the money he has been owing me to sort your balance out.See screenshot attached please! !!

The huge refund I even refunded you then was from my personal savings because chinosxl didn't issue payment as at then which I carried you along about.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
mavinc4u:
I wonder who hid my post and what part of your rules did my post violate? Do you think there is a fire without a smoke or you think I type on nairaland for fun? Please I would appreciate an answer from the MOD that hid my post as to why a simple post as **please legalwealth and chinos should try and refund my money on or before Monday** should be hidden. Sickness wey no hide me, I no go hide am at all. Thanks

I'm no longer as well taking it easy with him since you've brought this issue here which was what I've been preventing.

I'm now as well badly frustrated since I've told him multiple of time to send funds he couldn't pay naira equivalent for
to PayPal accounts I gave him so that I can get the money to be able to issue you balance and use money for business as well
but he didn't which has been leading to refunds to my clients leading to lost of clients,money and trusts.

I finally realized with evidence as you can see in the screenshot below he has been using the over $9k for his personal and business
interest without considering mine which I knew from onset but I was trying to prevent ending our business relationship in a bad way.

Anyways,I've stopped business relationship with him because I can't loose all my clients,trusts and even have hypertension because
I'm doing business with someone.

Anyways,sincere apology for any inconveniences that must have been caused from my part dear mavinc4u wink wink wink and I assure you that our business will soon go well as usual soon.Thanks

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
legalwealth:

Your money is not with me but with chinosxl.

I as well called him yesterday's afternoon even without my notice that you've dropped an update here to send at least N200,000 out of the money he has been owing me to sort your balance out.See screenshot attached please! !!

The huge refund I even refunded you then was from my personal savings because chinosxl didn't issue payment as at then which I carried you along about.

If you were in my shoes, I bet you won't have this kind of patience I had for you guys. Holding a business lady's money for one month is not a joke. I called you earlier and you said you would call me back but never did. I also sent a mail to you but no response either so I decided to send the mail on nairaland for faster response since some people's dairy and email is now nairaland. You are the one to collect the money from chinos because I paid the money into your account while chinos used all the funds that I paid. If you decide to keep quiet and follow chinos till he pays you does not mean you should drag me into the waiting, I have run out of patience on this issue.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
legalwealth:

I'm no longer as well taking it easy with him since you've brought this issue here which was what I've been preventing.

I'm now as well badly frustrated since I've told him multiple of time to send funds he couldn't pay naira equivalent for
to PayPal accounts I gave him so that I can get the money to be able to issue you balance and use money for business as well
but he didn't which has been leading to refunds to my clients leading to lost of clients,money and trusts.

I finally realized with evidence as you can see in the screenshot below he has been using the over $9k for his personal and business
interest without considering mine which I knew from onset but I was trying to prevent ending our business relationship in a bad way.

Anyways,I've stopped business relationship with him because I can't loose all my clients,trusts and even have hypertension because

Anyways,sincere apology for any inconveniences that must have been caused from my part dear mavinc4u wink wink wink and I assure you that our business will soon go well as usual soon.Thanks

You can involve police but I deal with highly professional organization which would bring compensation to my door step. A mail to EFCC, ICPC and FBI is enough to do the magic for me.

I really need to get my mind off these whole mess.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
mavinc4u:

If you were in my shoes, I bet you won't have this kind of patience I had for you guys. Holding a business lady's money for one month is not a joke. I called you earlier and you said you would call me back but never did. I also sent a mail to you but no response either so I decided to send the mail on nairaland for faster response since some people's dairy and email is now nairaland. You are the one to collect the money from chinos because I paid the money into your account while chinos used all the funds that I paid. If you decide to keep quiet and follow chinos till he pays you does not mean you should drag me into the waiting, I have run out of patience on this issue.

You called and I was on motion as said and that I will give you a call back.

My plan was to contact Chinosxl to hurry him in sending payment as I initially declared to him that your N200,000 is in the balance
which I did.I was unable to come online yesternight but I replied your mail this morning when I came online as at when I didn't even know you've raised the issue here.

Thank God a nairalander(that owns the 534$ I told chinosxl to send) who is on this thread was in my office when I called him and can bear me a witness that I asked him of the funds I told him to send and also to send at least N200,000 I can send to you while we sort out the balance with paypal funds I've been asking him to send and more I planned requesting to cover up the balance with him.

I've been patient with him as well since on the 4th we started this month's transaction because I believe patience can solve lot of things but I can see my patience is being taken for granted! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
mavinc4u:

You can involve police but I deal with highly professional organization which would bring compensation to my door step. A mail to EFCC, ICPC and FBI is enough to do the magic for me.

I understand you better but I'm sure he will be on his feet to get these whole mess sorted since you've raised the issue here.
I didn't want to say much here but you made me subject of the matter which I'm not if we are to analyse everything from scratch.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
nnamokenna:
Chinos, item with FedEx tracking # 7803****1800 was delivered today at 1.09 pm and signed for by one IIFUNI.

Sent you mails and you have kept mum again. Before you know it now it would be story again about not knowing any IIFUNI and then I will lose another item. Please confirm delivery.

Fedex uses any name they see tied to your address. "IIFUNI" though miss spelt doesn't work for me anymore. fedex used him as receiver for this item but i was the one that signed for it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
legalwealth:

Legal,

When we first started i always advised you on how much $ that i needed based on whats on my Naira account and also told you i don't send paypal transfers to other paypal account unless its for legit business/payment. On our last transaction, you made several deposits well over $7k and i told you to stop sending because i didn't have that much at the time to make the exchange but instead you continued sending more making it over $10k.

My ppal business account was limited x 9 days based on our previous transactions and i had to fax 21 pages of document to have it restored. In other to release some of your over paid $ i agreed with your client mavin to send $1k for her phone unlocking account. Mavinc later requested for $1.5k which i initially agreed to but then came back trying to get me to send her $6k. You also requested i make several small $ amounts to several ppal accounts. My business ppay is only for business purposes, using it as a money laundering service will get it closed indefinitely, this is what i'm trying to avoid here. I'm sure you are already aware from you accounts suspension.

To move forward, Please text me your/any ppal account and i will transfer your $ balance tomorrow. The only Naira i have now i'm reserving for my clearing agent. I'm at the office and very busy at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
mavinc4u:

You can email whoever you want. I will resolve with legal.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
chinosxl:

Legal,

When we first started i always advised you on how much $ that i needed based on whats on my Naira account and also told you i don't send paypal transfers to other paypal account unless its for legit business/payment. On our last transaction, you made several deposits well over $7k and i told you to stop sending because i didn't have that much at the time to make the exchange but instead you continued sending more making it over $10k.

My ppal business account was limited x 9 days based on our previous transactions and i had to fax 21 pages of document to have it restored. In other to release some of your over paid $ i agreed with your client mavin to send $1k for her phone unlocking account. Mavinc later requested for $1.5k which i initially agreed to but then came back trying to get me to send her $6k. You also requested i make several small $ amounts to several ppal accounts. My business ppay is only for business purposes, using it as a money laundering service will get it closed indefinitely, this is what i'm trying to avoid here. I'm sure you are already aware from you accounts suspension.

To move forward, Please text me your/any ppal account and i will transfer your $ balance tomorrow. The only Naira i have now i'm reserving for my clearing agent. I'm at the office and very busy at the moment.

Hmmm!

You are here pulling up lies all in the name of defending yourself but I'm sure mavinc4u and some other people can testify to this.

As said,the money sent from leapviral to your account was not in my total control as they are clients withdrawal from them to you.
Moreover,I do communicate with you before they request to know how much you need but you do intentionally keep mute for days
and weeks and before I could know it,the money must have been sent which I will contact you about to you how you want it to go
either to refund it or pay for it but you will decide to keep mute not knowing that you were using the money for your own business
which I later found out with the over $9k sent to you then.

How?
mavinc4u contacted me she needed PayPal fund which I contacted you on and she also contacted you on and you agreed on not until
you started giving excuses to delay until you unknowingly(I believe) revealed to me via call that you had to buy more fund from other
seller in USA which confirmed you already spent the money because you neither attended to mavinc4u nor send fund to where I requested it
to since you couldn't pay naira equivalent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please o... i want to know "IS THIS LAGTECH THREAD?"

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Okay, it seems someone is pulling a fast one here with lies but I would give a break down of how everything went.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
chinosxl:

Legal,

Your PayPal account was surely limited then because you were sending and receiving payment as gift/friend with a business PayPal account which Paypal recently had policy against and not because of the funds you received.
It took you more than two weeks to resolve the limited access because you didn't take it serious as such do take less than 72hrs if you respond to their plight on time and you were holding over $3k of my clients fund in your PayPal then which I was patient for with my professional support on resolving the issue on your PayPal account that finally went successful.

I didn't request you make severals payments as you've made it look like but it were just payments to two or three PayPal accounts since you didn't pay a dime for the money received nor give tangible reason for the delay rather than keeping mute and not responding to calls nor mails.

Moreover,business PayPal account can send payment to any account in as much it is being sent as goods/services taking note that you are not talking to a PayPal newbie because my own USA business PayPal account received over $86k in 2014 alone with several payments sent without single limitation.

Back to the issue on my PayPal account that warranted me to be using your account since you do by fund from me earlier on;I had issue with my other USA PayPal account and UAE PayPal account last year August and September when I received and withdrew a 1,800 euros respectively for a Nigerian not knowing it was scam with the accounts.
I called and resolved the issue of the money with PayPal which made them leave my main USA Business PayPal account because they know and they've been allowing me operate them because I linked the 3 accounts with one phone number.

I had issue with the remaining PayPal account this year when I sent a payment as GIFT/FRIEND to an account which prompted their Business support to keenly review the account to found out that some e-mails I once added to the PayPal account for Nigerians to claim their money has been used to opened Nigeria and other foreign PayPal accounts which they are currently having limited access on.

My account got compromised that way which led to them terminating business relationship with the account and not me because they told me to wait a while before I open a fresh account to avoid their system flagging it automatically which was what led me sending the money to your account since you do buy fund from me and do need more but you've decided to turn yourself to something else using it for your business gains and keeping mute without considering the effect of your action on my own business.

Anyways,what happened has made me learn more lesson in life for someone like you not to be trusted and I got more closer to PayPal more than ever before I could ever imagine.

Note that my PayPal accounts will be again active in some moments and I'm sure you will still need me later or sooner.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Make una settle this kasala peacefully now, the woman wey give una money for business is not happy, all this back and forth grammar is hurting not just d woman but the business of u guys, trust is the most vital ingredient in business and once it is lost, u lost everything, tying someones capital for 1month is not good, legalwealth and the Op of this thread make una reach an amicable solution and pay the poor lady her money, as long as other clients keep reading all these back and forth it is not good for future transactions that will come ur way.......... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
chinosxl:

Legal,

This last transaction which was since on the 4th involved over $9k(let's agree it was over sent mistakenly to you) sent to you although you confirmed you needed $8,000 as you can see in the screenshot attached meaning you should have paid naira equivalent for at least the $8k while we look into resolving the remainning amicably.
Rather,you remained mute which prompted I approved with your approval to release total of $6k she already paid me for to her since you could no longer pay a dimefor the fund you received.You kept dribbling her till you finally ended up not releasing it to her for uncleared reasons which later became cleared to us after about 2 weeks.

I had to regretfully refund her naira equivalent later and she felt so dissapointed after being so patient.Despite that,I still have to stress myself communicating with your muting attitude to force you send the PayPal fund to another account(wasn't successful) or pay naira(you were sending it bit by bit in frustrating manner and time interval till it reduced to N470,670).

Note that I have every evidence of our communication should in case you decide to say anything that doesn't go truthful.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:
Make una settle this kasala peacefully now, the woman wey give una money for business is not happy, all this back and forth grammar is hurting not just d woman but the business of u guys, trust is the most vital ingredient in business and once it is lost, u lost everything, tying someones capital for 1month is not good, legalwealth and the Op of this thread make una reach an amicable solution and pay the poor lady her money, as long as other clients keep reading all these back and forth it is not good for future transactions that will come ur way.......... undecided

Thanks for your comment...

Kindly look into my update above as I'm not in any way holding her money but it was OP that caused her ranting because I tried all possible best of making sure this issue gets resolved amicably before it finally got to this level.

It wasn't her money only OP has been holding,but has been holding mine as well plus making me to be like a f**l in the face of my clients.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
legalwealth:

Thanks for your comment...

Kindly look into my update above as I'm not in any way holding her money but it was OP that caused her ranting because I tried all possible best of making sure this issue gets resolved amicably before it finally got to this level.

It wasn't her money only OP has been holding,but has been holding mine as well plus making me to be like a f**l in the face of my clients.

l perfectly understand all the conversations between u and the OP from the lady's post, ur response and that of the Op, my take in all these brouhaha is that sometimes things can go wrong in business which might not be a deliberate act, the best bet is to seek for amicable ways to resolve the issues, the more it festers, it destroy trust and drive away potential clients and old clients, money is not easy to come by, l appeal to u and the Op to reach a middle ground, and the Op to settle the young woman........

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
i'm sure this is nothing but a lil misunderstanding between the three parties involved, as i've dealt with the three of them & they are all good people.
I'll advice all involved to settle this privately, because this trying to shift/put blame on each other is just childish, insults & threats wont solve anything.
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:

l perfectly understand all the conversations between u and the OP from the lady's post, ur response and that of the Op, my take in all these brouhaha is that sometimes things can go wrong in business which might not be a deliberate act, the best bet is to seek for amicable ways to resolve the issues, the more it festers, it destroy trust and drive away potential clients and old clients, money is not easy to come by, l appeal to u and the Op to reach a middle ground, and the Op to settle the young woman........

You are right but didn't I try enough to must have refunded her large part of the money early enough as at when the money was still with OP.

It remains N200,000 for her to be settled while OP is still owing me N470,670 and he is still more concerned about the money he reserved for his own business while leaving ours with "Oh God" trying to satisfy himself.

Nevertheless,I communicated with him multiple time to see how this will be resolved but he hasn't been heeding to my piece of advise and suggestion.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
@chinosxl,
This item arrived today via Usps
Tracking number 940550969............740171
Please ship out all items and update my invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by otikpoko(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Na wa o...be like say water don dey pass Garri for this thread o shocked

The problem with Chinox is this...LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!!

Assuming he has been responding to messages, calls et al, no one would be complaining.

He will just blank out till he feels like responding.

Not cool! undecided

Meanwhile, all the mails i have sent,no feed back till now.

This will be my first and last business with you till things get very stable (my first deal with you,very sour).

Thank God say wetin i buy no pass 100k grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Before I proceed, I already made up my mind that I would not use chinos service again in December 2014 because of his poor communication and exorbitant charges without weighing but the issue am about to narrate made me to use his service this year. I have been on ebay/paypal for 5 years now so I know when I tell people that things are wrong as am not a newbie in this field despite the fact that I always pretend to be one.

Now the story…
I called legalwealth on 5th of March 2015 that I needed $6000 fund and he told me he would confirm from chinos and get back to me since all the fund was transferred to chinos account been that he was using his account to receive fund. After he had confirmed from chinos, he told me that the $6000 fund is available as chinos confirmed to him that he would not need all the funds. However, after my conversation with legalwealth, I called chinos on 6th March to also confirm the information legalwealth gave me before making payment for the fund and chinos also told me that the $6000 is available for me as legalwealth sent more fund than he needed to his account. I also enquired from chinos to know if he could send the money to my person’s paypal account as gift to avoid any paypal charges on my end and chinos said he cannot do it because his account was sometimes suspended as a result of that so I went ahead to ask him if he could withdraw the money from his bank account and send to my person’s bank account and chinos accepted he can withdraw and send to my person’s account. However, after my discussion with chinos, the payment for the $6000 fund was transferred to legalwealth account on 7th March 2015 as agreed but surprisingly the tune of the music changed after the payment was made.

Meanwhile, I had some items purchased on ebay which needed an urgent payment of $1500 because I was given till 8th March to make payment so I told my person to assist me in making the payment and promised to send the money to her account on or before 10th March 2015 and she made the payment as agreed. I also told her to use chinos address while making the payment so that chinos would also benefit from it instead of just using him to receive and send the money across to her because I never intended to use chinos service.
On Monday 9th March 2015, I called chinos to confirm if he has withdrawn the money and sent to my person’s account as agreed and chinos told me that he needs an invoice from my person before he can withdraw the money and send to her. he claimed his bank would question him about what he is doing with the money he is withdrawing from his account and this is the same person that told me he can withdraw and send to my person’s account before the payment was sent to legalwealth.

I tried explaining to chinos that the lady who assisted me to make the payment does not have any business she runs to provide any invoice to him but chinos insisted on an invoice before he can send my $6000 to the lady. I got an eBay/PayPal invoice the lady used in making payment for me and sent it to chinos; chinos viewed the invoice and came up with another excuse saying the invoice must not necessarily be from PayPal/eBay, he said I should get an invoice from anywhere and describe it as a website update service and I wondered for a while where I could get another invoice to give chinos as to withdraw money from his account. I called legalwealth regarding the issue and he suggested a site where I could create an invoice for free and I did exactly as he said but chinos denied the invoice of $6000 I did saying the invoice looks fraudulent as his bank would not believe he did a website update for such an amount.

I went ahead to do another 2 different invoices of $1500 and $3500 each and sent them to chinos to choose which of the invoices he would send to the lady as I needed to settle the lady’s $1500 urgently pending when we figure out how to send the remaining fund to the lady and chinos chose the $1500 and promised to send the money to the lady’s account on Monday 16th March 2015 but it never happened rather legalwealth called me on that same day to inform me that chinos has used all my remaining fund of $4,500 i paid as he would send the naira equivalent to his account while he refunds me back and I was so shocked and surprised that I called chinos number and sent numerous mails to him but he never replied nor answered my call to confirm legalwealth’s claim.

When he finally replied he said he told legalwealth to send only the money he would use to his account as he would not send any money to anyone to avoid money laundering on his side but chinos never told me anything like that before payment was made. I quickly replied chinos on Tuesday 17th march asking him to forget about sending any money to the lady since he has used all the fund I paid for my business on his business without knowing he had already told legalwealth about sending the $1500 to my person on 16th march. I called my person on 18th March to verify if she received any $1500 from chinos and she said No and I became curious and called legalwealth who told me that chinos later called him on Tuesday 17th march to inform him that he didn’t make the payment he claimed to have made on 16th March. However, i sent chinos’s response to legalwealth to find out if the whole thing was his plan and chinos from onset because I did not see how a bank would need an invoice from someone before the person can withdraw money from his or her account which legalwealth had to send me his chat with chinos to vindicate himself.

After so much pressure on legalwelth, he refunded some part of the money remaining the balance of 200k which they are still dragging till date. Chinos called all these mess misunderstanding but I call it deliberate and dubious act because he prevented me from transacting my business and have been using my money to run his business while am been dribbled all these while.
I decided to document this information here because someone else might fall into a mess like this or worse than this, or is their anything I have mentioned on this thread that have not happened?

The date I gave still remains on or before Monday then you would know if mavinc4u meant business or joking. PEACE!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by otikpoko(m): 2:21am On Mar 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

Before I proceed, I already made up my mind that I would not use chinos service again in December 2014 because of his poor communication and exorbitant charges without weighing but the issue am about to narrate made me to use his service this year. I have been on ebay/paypal for 5 years now so I know when I tell people that things are wrong as am not a newbie in this field despite the fact that I always pretend to be one.

Now the story…
I called legalwealth on 5th of March 2015 that I needed $6000 fund and he told me he would confirm from chinos and get back to me since all the fund was transferred to chinos account been that he was using his account to receive fund. After he had confirmed from chinos, he told me that the $6000 fund is available as chinos confirmed to him that he would not need all the funds. However, after my conversation with legalwealth, I called chinos on 6th March to also confirm the information legalwealth gave me before making payment for the fund and chinos also told me that the $6000 is available for me as legalwealth sent more fund than he needed to his account. I also enquired from chinos to know if he could send the money to my person’s paypal account as gift to avoid any paypal charges on my end and chinos said he cannot do it because his account was sometimes suspended as a result of that so I went ahead to ask him if he could withdraw the money from his bank account and send to my person’s bank account and chinos accepted he can withdraw and send to my person’s account. However, after my discussion with chinos, the payment for the $6000 fund was transferred to legalwealth account on 7th March 2015 as agreed but surprisingly the tune of the music changed after the payment was made.

Meanwhile, I had some items purchased on ebay which needed an urgent payment of $1500 because I was given till 8th March to make payment so I told my person to assist me in making the payment and promised to send the money to her account on or before 10th March 2015 and she made the payment as agreed. I also told her to use chinos address while making the payment so that chinos would also benefit from it instead of just using him to receive and send the money across to her because I never intended to use chinos service.
On Monday 9th March 2015, I called chinos to confirm if he has withdrawn the money and sent to my person’s account as agreed and chinos told me that he needs an invoice from my person before he cannot withdraw the money and send to her. he claimed his bank would question him about what he is doing with the money he is withdrawing from his account and this is the same person that told me he can withdraw and send to my person’s account before the payment was sent to legalwealth.

I tried explaining to chinos that the lady who assisted me to make the payment does not have any business she runs to provide any invoice to him but chinos insisted on an invoice before he can send my $6000 to the lady. I got an eBay/PayPal invoice the lady used in making payment for me and sent it to chinos; chinos viewed the invoice and came up with another excuse saying the invoice must not necessarily be from PayPal/eBay, he said I should get an invoice from anywhere and describe it as a website update service and I wondered for a while where I could get another invoice to give chinos as to withdraw money from his account. I called legalwealth regarding the issue and he suggested a site where I could create an invoice for free and I did exactly as he said but chinos denied the invoice of $6000 I did saying the invoice looks fraudulent as his bank would not believe he did a website update for such an amount.

I went ahead to do another 2 different invoices of $1500 and $3500 each and sent them to chinos to choose which of the invoices he would send to the lady as I needed to settle the lady’s $1500 urgently pending when we figure out how to send the remaining fund to the lady and chinos chose the $1500 and promised to send the money to the lady’s account on Monday 16th March 2015 but it never happened rather legalwealth called me on that same day to inform me that chinos has used all my remaining fund of $4,500 i paid as he would send the naira equivalent to his account while he refunds me back and I was so shocked and surprised that I called chinos number and sent numerous mails to him but he never replied nor answered my call to confirm legalwealth’s claim.

When he finally replied he said he told legalwealth to send only the money he would use to his account as he would not send any money to anyone to avoid money laundering on his side but chinos never told me anything like that before payment was made. I quickly replied chinos on Tuesday 17th march asking him to forget about sending any money to the lady since he has used all the fund I paid for my business on his business without knowing he had already told legalwealth about sending the $1500 to my person on 16th march. I called my person on 18th March to verify if she received any $1500 from chinos and she said No and I became curious and called legalwealth who told me that chinos later called him on Tuesday 17th march to inform him that he didn’t make the payment he claimed to have made on 16th March. However, i sent chinos’s response to legalwealth to find out if the whole thing was his plan and chinos from onset because I did not see how a bank would need an invoice from someone before the person can withdraw money from his or her account which legalwealth had to send me his chat with chinos to vindicate himself.

After so much pressure on legalwelth, he refunded some part of the money remaining the balance of 200k which they are still dragging till date. Chinos called all these mess misunderstanding but I call it deliberate and dubious act because he prevented me from transacting my business and have been using my money to run his business while am been dribbled all these while.
I decided to document this information here because someone else might fall into a mess like this or worse than this, or is their anything I have mentioned on this thread that have not happened?

The date I gave still remains on or before Monday then you would know if mavinc4u meant business or joking. PEACE!!!

Chinoxl,settle this lady.

Before she would be up by this time of the day,you ought to know that this is already causing sleepless Night for her.

Meanwhile i am still waiting for update as regards my Item.

Me sef don tire undecided undecided
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:42am On Mar 29, 2015
legalwealth:

You are right but didn't I try enough to must have refunded her large part of the money early enough as at when the money was still with OP.

It remains N200,000 for her to be settled while OP is still owing me N470,670 and he is still more concerned about the money he reserved for his own business while leaving ours with "Oh God" trying to satisfy himself.

Nevertheless,I communicated with him multiple time to see how this will be resolved but he hasn't been heeding to my piece of advise and suggestion.

Both payments have been made to the accounts (ppal) you provided. Will send the balance as soon as you provide the new account.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 29, 2015
chinosxl:

Both payments have been made to the accounts (ppal) you provided. Will send the balance as soon as you provide the new account.

My guy make you re-adjust ur business etiquette, not cool to allow issues come to the public like this,you might have good intention to provide profitable services to ur clients but when issues like this and so many others crop up, it destroys business reputation, also improve on ur customer service relation, without ur customers you are out of business.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by flyuche(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
shinejackie:
My guy make you re-adjust ur business etiquette, not cool to allow issues come to the public like this,you might have good intention to provide profitable services to ur clients but when issues like this and so many others crop up, it destroys business reputation, also improve on ur customer service relation, without ur customers you are out of business.. angry

I think Chinos is just being careful. I agree he needs to improve on his customer service specifically communication.
Anyway, learns learnt for all parties involved.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2015
chinosxl:

Good but you know since when I've been requesting you send those funds to the two PayPal e-mails provided.

Why is it now that this issue has been brought here that you know you will send it within few hours which I'm yet to even confirm although I will check the transaction details of each I requested you send to my e-mail.

I will give you the e-mail to send the balance to soon and please,reserve the equivalent in your PayPal account and send as fast as possible when I send you the e-mail to send it to.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by flyuche(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

Now the story…
I called legalwealth on 5th of March 2015 that I needed $6000 fund and he told me he would confirm from chinos and get back to me since all the fund was transferred to chinos account been that he was using his account to receive fund.... I also enquired from chinos to know if he could send the money to my person’s paypal account as gift[i][/i][/b]

[b]
When he finally replied he said he told legalwealth to send only the money he would use to his account as he would not send any money to anyone to avoid money laundering on his side

PEACE!!!

You wanted to transfer money to your 'person'. You transferred to Legalwealth. Legalwealth transferred to Chinos. And you wanted Chinos to transfer to your 'person'. Could you not transfer directly to your person?
Again I do not blame Chinos. The guy was just cautious.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
flyuche:

You wanted to transfer money to your 'person'. You transferred to Legalwealth. Legalwealth transferred to Chinos. And you wanted Chinos to transfer to your 'person'. Could you not transfer directly to your person?
Again I do not blame Chinos. The guy was just cautious.

At times is good to ask questions before jumping to conclusion. I don't expect you to understand if you have not been following this thread. Legalwealth business is sending paypal fund in dollar to anyone that needs while the person pays him in naira at his rate, been that paypal fund is always cheaper than black market and card issuer dollar rate so I transferred naira Worth the $6000 to legalwealth's naira account. The dollar fund could not be sent to my paypal account because my paypal does not receive fund but the fund can be sent to my person in US because hers receives fund. Legalwealth sent the paypal fund to chinos account base on their agreement because chinos also patronise him but since chinos did not need all the funds transfered to his account by legalwealth, he told legalwealth to inform him if any of his customer (legalwealth's) needs fund that he can send it to any paypal account the customer wants. So he is not been cautious but dubious unless there is another meaning of cautions I don't know. Ask any body that have used legalwealth to explain how it works. Go back and read my post again.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please what is the shipping schedule now? Have been away for a while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.