Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,055 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (539370 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by redcliff: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
ayosmith11:
MR CHINOS,
I KEPT VIGIL ALL BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE BEST TIME TO REACH YOU ON PHONE IS THIS LATE TIME, I PLACED NUMEROUS CALLS TO YOU, AFTER LIKE 10 TIMES YOU DID PICKED AND YOU TELLING ITS LATE NIGHT ,THEREAFTER HANGING THE PHONE ON ME , PLEASE IS THIS RIGHT FOR A CUSTOMER TO BE TREATED THIS , SINCE AUGUST 4TH, YOU NEVER GAVE ME A GREEN LIGHT ON MY PACKAGE, PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT HOW TO DO TREAT A CUSTOMER AT ALL,YOU SERIOUSLY KEEPING ME IN THE DARK....PLEASE I BEG YOU, GET MY PACKAGE OUT OF YOUR WAREHOUSE TO LAGOS TO ME , ITS ALMOST 2 MONTHS OLD WITH YOU NOW.AM BEGGING , PLEASE DO ......

if you called at midnight then you ahould not have. People have their own private lives too and you should respect that.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by redcliff: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
ebus511:

please my people i have a camera lens and a shoulder rig that i want to send from new york to nigeria and i need it to be here before 3rd of october can any one help me out i dont have cash to pay for dhl or fedex

Use ups then.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Any hope of picking up this week?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2015
@chinosxl,
usps items are delivered left at from door:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Drewoprah:
If you have a PayPal my cash card and you wish to load it. It's a scratch of card with a 10 digit code which can be loaded into a verified USA PayPal account. Hit me up and know am taking 10% from whatever amount am loading for you. When it's loaded I will transfer it into your Nigerian PayPal account or which ever PayPal account you wish to receive it. Contact me on BBM 5322F22F.... 08056123203
Can nigerian paypal now receive funds I thought it was only restricted to making payments.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stechi(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
ernieboy:

Can nigerian paypal now receive funds I thought it was only restricted to making payments.

it receives but credited directly to your naira account used during verification of your naija PayPal account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2015
stechi:

it receives but credited directly to your naira account used during verification of your naija PayPal account.

Please is this a fact?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2015
WebMania:

Please is this a fact?

No
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2015
ayosmith11:
MR CHINOS,
I DONT KNOW THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU, MAYBE THRU.HERE NOW,MY SMALL LIGHT WEIGHT BOX DELIVERED SINCE TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST,2015,VIA FEDEX,TILL NOW , I HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN INVOICE, I MADE SO MANY CALLS TO YOU, BOTH YOUR MOBILE AND OFFICE NUMBER, I SENT UNCOUNTABLE TEXT/SMS TO YOUR PHONE, WHICH YOU IGNORED TILL NOW, I SENT SO MANY EMAILS WHICH YOU FAILED TO REPLY TILL NOW, ASKING ABOUT MY PACKAGE, YOU DID ASK ME FOR SOME ID AND MY PURCHASE RECEIPT , WHICH I DID SENT OVER TO YOU VIA EMAIL, I HAVE SENT THAT TO YOU THREE DIFFERENT TIMES, BUT WHY ARE YOU DELAYING MY PACKAGE, PLEASE I AM USING THE NAME OF ABLE GOD TO YOU TO GET ME AN EMAIL REPLY FOR THE WHEREABOUT OF MY PACKAGE, ITS LONG OVER DUE PLEASE .....SHIPMENT NAME (AYO SMITH).

MR. AYO SMITH, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MY AUG 3RD SHIPMENT. THAT SHIPMENT WENT FROM LIGHT SCREENING TO 100% SCREENING DUE TO MULTIPLE FAKE PURCHASE RECEIPTS FROM CUSTOMERS. YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERED TO MY OFFICE VIA OVERNIGHT DELIVERY WHICH MADE ME MARK IT AS SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE AND I REQUESTED YOU EMAIL ME A PURCHASE RECEIPT WHICH YOU DID BUT YOUR PURCHASE RECEIPT WAS OBVIOUSLY FAKE, A COPY AND PASTE ON MICROSOFT WORDS RECEIPT AND COMPANY NAME YOU USED ON IT DON'T EVEN EXIST. I OPENED YOUR PACKAGE TO VERIFY CONTENT BASED ON YOUR FAKE RECEIPT BUT FOUND ANOTHER RECEIPT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU EMAILED ME. I'M NOT SURE IF ANY NAIRALAND USERS HAVE ALREADY STATED ON THIS THREAD, CUSTOMERS THAT PRESENTED FAKE PURCHASE RECEIPTS DURING AUG 3RD SHIPMENT SCREENING NEVER GOT THEIR PACKAGE RELEASED BY U.S CUSTOMS. INVESTIGATING POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT PACKAGES IS COSTING ME A LOT OF TIME I DON'T HAVE SO, I JUST FORWARD THEM TO U.S CUSTOMS/FBI TO DO THE INVESTIGATION.

8 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Etinosajay:
@ chinosxl

It's my turn to complain now.

Item delivered to you since July 18th, three shipments already yet my item isn't among them.

You've been investigating this for a month now.

If it's lost or stolen, you should do something about it

I don't think we received your package, we can only ship what we receive. Though some tracking will show delivered to my office but actually delivered to another office within the same office building.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2015
pielgruesa:
I got my Box delivered to chinoxsl since Aug 24th. He said he needed to get some verification done, I sent him My Id and the senders USA Drivers License, the sender also called to confirm he sent the Box. I kept sending him emails but got no response...Shipment name...Ikechukwu Brendan. Help tell Him to release my box cos its getting me into financial mess

We already settled on your box. Your package is now shipped but with the name on the purchase receipt.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bjay08: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2015
How far with Sept 28th shipment? Any news regarding pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2015
chinosxl:

I don't think we received your package, we can only ship what we receive. Though some tracking will show delivered to my office but actually delivered to another office within the same office building.

That's an almost $250 item o.

This hasn't happened before, but I wonder how it is possible for usps to deliver it to another office, when they have never delivered it wrongly before.

I am also sure mine is not the only package delivered that 9:22am July 18th 2015. Therefore how many other packages were delivered to the next office as you have suggested?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Etinosajay:

That's an almost $250 item o.

This hasn't happened before, but I wonder how it is possible for usps to deliver it to another office, when they have never delivered it wrongly before.

I am also sure mine is not the only package delivered that 9:22am July 18th 2015. Therefore how many other packages were delivered to the next office as you have suggested?

I'm not saying every package that day was delivered to the wrong office. The delivery guys make several office deliveries at my office building, your package could have been delivered to another office before or after they delivered to me. They also deliver packages to my office even though the package was meant to be delivered to another suite #.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
bjay08:
How far with Sept 28th shipment? Any news regarding pickup?

Hopefully today/tomorrow. Please call my Lagos office, both phone #s are listed on the top of your invoice.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
chinosxl:

I'm not saying every package that day was delivered to the wrong office. The delivery guys make several office deliveries at my office building, your package could have been delivered to another office before or after they delivered to me. They also deliver packages to my office even though the package was meant to be delivered to another suite #.

Should I now consider this lost and forget about it, at my loss?

I have packages for this week, but no invoice yet. I hope my packages haven't all been delivered to the wrong office.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Etinosajay:

Should I now consider this lost and forget about it, at my loss?

I have packages for this week, but no invoice yet. I hope my packages haven't all been delivered to the wrong office.
This is quite serious, hmmmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tradeplusib: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
chinosxl:

Hopefully today/tomorrow. Please call my Lagos office, both phone #s are listed on the top of your invoice.

Hello chinosxl,

I normally don't use this medium but since I can't get a response via text , emails or calls here I am.

My missing acer s3 from the Aug 3 shipment what is the update?
I sent you the tracking no as requested and as you can see it was signed for by you personally
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
So some Aug 3 shipment still dey US, nawa o shocked
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bitcoin: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
chinosxl:

MR. AYO SMITH, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MY AUG 3RD SHIPMENT. THAT SHIPMENT WENT FROM LIGHT SCREENING TO 100% SCREENING DUE TO MULTIPLE FAKE PURCHASE RECEIPTS FROM CUSTOMERS. YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERED TO MY OFFICE VIA OVERNIGHT DELIVERY WHICH MADE ME MARK IT AS SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE AND I REQUESTED YOU EMAIL ME A PURCHASE RECEIPT WHICH YOU DID BUT YOUR PURCHASE RECEIPT WAS OBVIOUSLY FAKE, A COPY AND PASTE ON MICROSOFT WORDS RECEIPT AND COMPANY NAME YOU USED ON IT DON'T EVEN EXIST. I OPENED YOUR PACKAGE TO VERIFY CONTENT BASED ON YOUR FAKE RECEIPT BUT FOUND ANOTHER RECEIPT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU EMAILED ME. I'M NOT SURE IF ANY NAIRALAND USERS HAVE ALREADY STATED ON THIS THREAD, CUSTOMERS THAT PRESENTED FAKE PURCHASE RECEIPTS DURING AUG 3RD SHIPMENT SCREENING NEVER GOT THEIR PACKAGE RELEASED BY U.S CUSTOMS. INVESTIGATING POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT PACKAGES IS COSTING ME A LOT OF TIME I DON'T HAVE SO, I JUST FORWARD THEM TO U.S CUSTOMS/FBI TO DO THE INVESTIGATION.

Keep exposing these fuccking bunch of scammers. Pathetic scums of the earth. The idiot even has the guts to come here to complain, even his surname "smith" has scam written all over it. These are the same unrepentant bastards who price my goods on criagslist then send me fake paypal emails indicating payment and asking me to ship my goods. You and other forwarding services on nairaland should set up a sting to arrest these crooks when they come to pick up their ill gotten goods at your office, this should send a clear message.
I've collaborated with the FBI, NYPD, DHS and the local Nigerian police in nabbing and arresting these crooks. Currently working with a popular ABC TV show to set up undercover stings to nab these rats and shame them on national TV. Obviously your Know Your Customer requirements aren't tough enough; I know you need the money but if this continues its only a matter of time before the FBI shut you out of business or charge you for fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is to those contacting me to pay off their invoice(s) with PayPal.

Please note that I currently charge N215/$ for the payment and if you see it too costly,please use your Nigeria Paypal or explore other means.Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessmr: 2:53am On Oct 03, 2015
legalwealth:

Please note that I currently charge N215/$ for the payment and if you see it too costly,please use your Nigeria Paypal or explore other means.Thanks

Please I need to pay about $180 to a company in Ohio that accepts only Visa / MasterCard / other credit card with US address. They don't accept Paypal. This automatically disqualifies my Nigeria Master Card and Paypal (My only means of payment outside Nigeria).

Genuine assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by clintonsparkz(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2015
legalwealth:

Be forming one thing there.
I think what we lack in the paypal game are strong competitors. Without that, guess u feel alphaomega, and most times talk rudely, Well I have not contacted u lately toh. So ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
September 28th shipment ready for pickup! grin

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Bitcoin:

Keep exposing these fuccking bunch of scammers. Pathetic scums of the earth. The idiot even has the guts to come here to complain, even his surname "smith" has scam written all over it. These are the same unrepentant bastards who price my goods on criagslist then send me fake paypal emails indicating payment and asking me to ship my goods. You and other forwarding services on nairaland should set up a sting to arrest these crooks when they come to pick up their ill gotten goods at your office, this should send a clear message.
I've collaborated with the FBI, NYPD, DHS and the local Nigerian police in nabbing and arresting these crooks. Currently working with a popular ABC TV show to set up undercover stings to nab these rats and shame them on national TV. Obviously your Know Your Customer requirements aren't tough enough; I know you need the money but if this continues its only a matter of time before the FBI shut you out of business or charge you for fraud.

This is why i'm working with U.S customs and FBI, i don't refuse fraudulent packages anymore. I receive them and forward them to U.S customs to do their investigations.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2015
lordkay10:
So some Aug 3 shipment still dey US, nawa o shocked

Fraudulent packages never got released, Customs returned them to the real owners.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2015
SEPT 28th is ready for pick up. Please contact my Manager on any invoice issues/payments.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
@chinosxl, Look out for

Tracking no- 9400....... 9754979.

a HARD DISK.

will consolidate with Another item

#1st time usin ur service
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2015
chinosxl:

Fraudulent packages never got released, Customs returned them to the real owners.

Good morning. Did you get my mail? Can you ship the items today? Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
chinosxl:
SEPT 28th is ready for pick up. Please contact my Manager on any invoice issues/payments.

Invoice received
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessmr: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
chinosxl:
[/b]

This is why i'm working with U.S customs and FBI, i don't refuse fraudulent packages anymore. I receive them and forward them to U.S customs to do their investigations.

I like this. I wish every shipping company will do this and box those scumbags that give Nigeria bad names.

I may try your service soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.