Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,526 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542011 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
legalwealth:

Must you refer to me in your post?
Anyone that falls for your trap deserves hot slaps.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tradeplusib: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
chinosxl:

The fedex delivery was in box2 of the invoice you listed here.

It was not!

there were 2 systems missing a dell inspiron core i3 and the acer aspire s3 ultraslim. your manager found the dell inspiron later but still cant find the acer!

i have shipped almost 1000 lbs of laptops with you and never complained, so please treat this seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
chinosxl:

LOL

Wow!
So I could make chinosxl laugh...

I was advised to start and launch a comedy business in addition to my
internet marketing and consulting business but I wouldn't listen... wink wink wink
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
twinskenny:

i sent u an email.. need to pay for some item on my ebay account... dont know if you can do it

You were replied!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
@chinosxl,

all USPS items are delivered:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
legalwealth:

You were replied!

excuse me sir, i didnt get your email.. this is urgent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
twinskenny:

excuse me sir, i didnt get your email.. this is urgent

You were replied that we don't do that.
We can do through ours.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dizzybizzy: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ty logistics picked up my package from LSM Lagos office on Saturday.
He claimed he sent it through GUO. Package not found in GUO Abuja office.
No waybill number, no update. TY logistics not answering my calls, not replying my messages.
Fingers crossed!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dizzybizzy:
No waybill number, no update. TY logistics not answering my calls, not replying my messages.
Fingers crossed!
Something probably went wrong, I've used this guy over 10 times and has always delivered, trust mim, he's gonna sort things out, cheers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dizzybizzy:
Fingers crossed!

Don't worry bro we know him well in lag just go to his thread and lodge this complain and he will surely sort things out
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dizzybizzy: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
lordkay10:

Something probably went wrong, I've used this guy over 10 times and has always delivered, trust mim, he's gonna sort things out, cheers
Tbliss12:

Don't worry bro we know him well in lag just go to his thread and lodge this complain and he will surely sort things out
Thanks a lot. I have done that.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
mr chinosxl, please i would prefer if you add craigslist to your menu too... the other forum for craigslist is just lying dormant. i know the work is much but WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY wink
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2015
legalwealth:

We can do through ours.

oh okay no problem
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anyone, Please what kind of invoice is the U.S authority actually asking for and how can i get it. Thanks inanticipation
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tbagtbee(f): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/ele/5251121437.html

Please could you help but the above ?
Help contact seller to see if we can do $50. If yes ,let me know so I can make the payment .

Thanks .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by benardemma(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Oga boss,please how much would it cost me for 5 Nokia lumia. I try your number but you are not picking my calls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 5:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Houston to Losangeles for Craiglist pick up..................., its aint possible
tbagtbee:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/ele/5251121437.html

Please could you help but the above ?
Help contact seller to see if we can do $50. If yes ,let me know so I can make the payment .

Thanks .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
beatsbug:
Anyone, Please what kind of invoice is the U.S authority actually asking for and how can i get it. Thanks inanticipation
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=beatsbug post=38747926][/quote]
It depends on which vendor you made your purchase
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
lordkay10:

It depends on which vendor you made your purchase
items were purchased from ebay and paid for through paypal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
beatsbug:
@chinosxl, Look out for

Tracking no- 9400....... 9754979.

a HARD DISK.

will consolidate with Another item

#1st time usin ur service
[size=16pt]@chinosxl,

its DELIVERED, hope you got it[/size]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
beatsbug:
Then check the email u registered with PayPal. Receipts of every purchase on ebay is always sent to that email address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
beatsbug:
the thing is this items i purchased them mid-2014, so i cant even get the order details from my ebay account, when i ever i click order details from the email i got from ebay on payment for those items, i get error that it cant be display, neither can i click on the items from the purchase history to get the payment receipt page. so how do i tackle this.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
beatsbug:
the thing is this items i purchased them mid-2014, so i cant even get the order details from my ebay account, when i ever i click order details from the email i got from ebay on payment for those items, i get error that it cant be display, neither can i click on the items from the purchase history to get the payment receipt page. so how do i tackle this.
you can access your purchase history older than a year only on pc..and if that doesn't work. Search your PayPal email for the receipt..you get paypal invoice on every purchase.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
stevolinkon40:
you can access your purchase history older than a year only on pc..and if that doesn't work. Search your PayPal email for the receipt..you get paypal invoice on every purchase.
yea that is true, but i cant even click on those purchased items dated back mid 2014,even when i searched for the ebay ORDER email and tried viewing order details, i got error page dont exist, I HAD SENT THE paypal RECEIPT for the items from my paypal account, but i have been told its not acceptable. Now, i am Thinking if i should contact ebay customer care to prepare receipts for me on the items?!.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
beatsbug:
yea that is true, but i cant even click on those purchased items dated back mid 2014,even when i searched for the ebay ORDER email and tried viewing order details, i got error page dont exist, I HAD SENT THE paypal RECEIPT for the items from my paypal account, but i have been told its not acceptable. Now, i am Thinking if i should contact ebay customer care to prepare receipts for me on the items?!.
place a call to ebay customer care...if you use an android phone..download NextPlus app for cheapest call rate for international calls.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2015
stevolinkon40:
place a call to ebay customer care...if you use an android phone..download NextPlus app for cheapest call rate for international calls.
i will do so, thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
legalwealth:

We can do through ours.
I send u a mail. I need fund
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 09, 2015
beatsbug:
[size=16pt]@chinosxl,

its DELIVERED, hope you got it[/size]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Please chinos when is the next shipping date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Hi Chinox,
Please have you received my 2 packages. as i have send you text message, please if you don't get the 2 packages, don't ship. the tracking number are:
1. 94055................93795
2. 7746............7932. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
unmask:
Please chinos when is the next shipping date?

Saturday 10th October, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.