Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542051 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Card or PayPal payment available at #245. Email me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mariesio:
Card or PayPal payment available at #245
contact number?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2016
stevolinkon40:
contact number?

Email me pls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2016
stevolinkon40:
check his number at front page or in the invoice you received...infinixconcept.This guy need your service.
Boss I be infinitikoncept.lols
Naso person dey ask if I dey reliable on Tugrow thread as per selling USD @ 270 in China. Twas after two weeks a nlander told me I was mentioned only to read the thread and see infinite koncept
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2016
For those still in need of pick up I'm still available to serve you. Just chat me on my WhatsApp. For my Chinese brethren USD will be available for direct payment to Chinese account or alipay account @ #42 per ¥

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
For those still in need of pick up I'm still available to serve you. Just chat me on my WhatsApp. For my Chinese brethren USD will be available for direct payment to Chinese account or alipay account @ #42 per ¥

Tested and trusted.
Superb communication
Good customer relationship.

Thanks for yesterday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 8:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Naso person dey ask if I dey reliable on Tugrow thread as per selling USD @ 270 in China. Twas after two weeks a nlander told me I was mentioned only to read the thread and see infinite koncept
grin I will quote the username correctly next time.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Tested and trusted.
Superb communication
Good customer relationship.

Thanks for yesterday.
My oga na you ooo. Remember me in your kingdom sire
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2016
stevolinkon40:
grin I will quote the username correctly next time.
Thank you sire
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Samtoby(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Guys.. Anyone have the idea of how much Chinos will ship a 4.4KG item (Console) down to Nigeria? And how much to Kwara state (Logistic Guys)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tspun(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls guys recommend a reliable logistic company for me that offers interstate service.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
tspun:
Pls guys recommend a reliable logistic company for me that offers interstate service.
kobomart,TYlogistics , IBL
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2016
tspun:

Infinitikoncept

Fast and friendly
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Samtoby:
Guys.. Anyone have the idea of how much Chinos will ship a 4.4KG item (Console) down to Nigeria? And how much to Kwara state (Logistic Guys)

That's about 36.5$. But just approximate it to like 40$ sha, because all this shipping
Agent get as e Be with the way grin dem measure.

And about 2k-3k to your state. Using
Cc

Infinitikoncept
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello house,
Please am trying to link my cards (Gtb and Stanbic) with my Ebay account and is not accepting my cards. Please what is happening, and what can i do to this. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
yemight2776:
Hello house,
Please am trying to link my cards (Gtb and Stanbic) with my Ebay account and is not accepting my cards. Please what is happening, and what can i do to this. Thanks.

Use PayPal to pay by linking your card to PayPal . EBay won't accept direct payment from your card
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mariesio:

Use PayPal to pay by linking your card to PayPal . EBay won't accept direct payment from your card

I mean want to link it with my Nigeria PayPal account which I have linked before but want to update the card to my new card because the previous has expired and also want to link another cards also.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
yemight2776:

I mean want to link it with my Nigeria PayPal account which I have linked before but want to update the card to my new card because the previous has expired and also want to link another cards also.

There should not be any problem except if the details on the card are not same as your details on PayPal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
yemight2776:

u don't need stress yourself to link, once u are making payment, paypal will suggest u link it, I think that is simple and easy

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Samtoby(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Ahmed4002:

That's about 36.5$. But just approximate it to like 40$ sha, because all this shipping
Agent get as e Be with the way grin dem measure.

And about 2k-3k to your state. Using
Cc

Infinitikoncept

Wow... Thanks... This is the cheapest quote
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
ozor1:
you can get your money back, my case was very similar. Use you PayPal for this one
nnamokenna:

Guy, stop wasting time. Open a Paypal dispute and if you are sure the item has been returned and you have proof of that, I assure you that you'll get your money back. No fear!
wheeeww!REFUNDED, now its time to give the seller a feedback he wont forget

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
beatsbug:

Good, since you got your money back, no need to put a dent on the sellers account

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
ozor1:
Good, since you got your money back, no need to put a dent on the sellers account
but why na?, he refused to pay me my money, he wont even communicate.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
beatsbug:
but why na?, he refused to pay me my money, he wont even communicate.
he agreed to pay when you first complained . you should know ebay also check sellers through feedbacks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by demosoft: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
beatsbug:

good to know u got refunded
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
demosoft:
good to know u got refunded

Once you complain to Paypal, you will surely get your money back. They don't monkey around with your money.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
ozor1:
he agreed to pay when you first complained . you should know ebay also check sellers through feedbacks
that seller is fraud, he knew ebey closed the case, he got his item and went mute. I cant let this slide mehn, because i would v lost my money to him but thanks to paypal, he even refuse communicating when contacted by paypal. Who does that?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
beatsbug:
that seller is fraud, he knew ebey closed the case, he got his item and went mute. I cant let this slide mehn, because i would v lost my money to him but thanks to paypal, he even refuse communicating when contacted by paypal. Who does that?
grin grin even white men dey turn fraud too. you can do whatever you want , it wont harm you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
beatsbug:

Good to hear that, man. Congrats. As for leaving a negative feedback, it's your prerogative. Do what your heart tells you to.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Invoice received...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mark3009(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Do you offer logistics services to outside lagos? What are the details of your service.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jimitacomputer(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
I have small amount available on my Paypal at N250 to a dollar. Contact me if you need it for your ebay payments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.