Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,020 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (541700 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adabsmith(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2016
koonbey:

Which one be PayPal loading again kwa?
give me your PayPal email make I use am how PayPal loading works cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2016
adabsmith:

give me your PayPal email make I use am how PayPal loading works cheesy
i think you can tell us what it is, quit the gimmicks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adabsmith(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2016
Curdlebug:
i think you can tell us what it is, quit the gimmicks.
it's a fraudulent PayPal transfer, you'll see the funds but sooner the funds will return to the recipient

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 04, 2016
adabsmith:

it's a fraudulent PayPal transfer, you'll see the funds but sooner the funds will return to the recipient

This is different. Purchased the fund from youngzed on November 11th or so. My account got limited nov 15th due to another fund I received from another source. That fund was reversed just like this but The guy sent back the fund to me through my friends paypal account. Paypal told me i will be able to withdraw my balance after 180 days which will be this May. Only for them to say my 500usd balance ( which happens to be the amount i got from youngzed) is from a fraudulent source so they have to reverse it. Now the aource is claiming he doesnt have access to the account anymore. That is d issue. I am patiently waiting for youngzed decision.

So this is not paypal loading.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 6:17pm On May 04, 2016
tumababa:

This is different. Purchased the fund from youngzed on November 11th or so. My account got limited nov 15th due to another fund I received from another source. That fund was reversed just like this but The guy sent back the fund to me through my friends paypal account. Paypal told me i will be able to withdraw my balance after 180 days which will be this May. Only for them to say my 500usd balance ( which happens to be the amount i got from youngzed) is from a fraudulent source so they have to reverse it. Now the aource is claiming he doesnt have access to the account anymore. That is d issue. I am patiently waiting for youngzed decision.

Waoo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adabsmith(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
tumababa:

why won't he have access to it? simply because it was hacked and the real owner has taken o'er the account. if it was to be a personal PayPal account, you'll always have the access anytime

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2016
tumababa:

the money has been refunded back to the sender (you). i just lost 500$ and my account permanently closed.
i dont get this part, why will it be permanently closed? But You did nothing wrong.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:35am On May 05, 2016
Curdlebug:
i dont get this part, why will it be permanently closed? But You did nothing wrong.

Pray not to have any issue with those guys.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:37am On May 05, 2016
adabsmith:

why won't he have access to it? simply because it was hacked and the real owner has taken o'er the account. if it was to be a personal PayPal account, you'll always have the access anytime

Hmmm. Thats an option. But what if the paypal addess is d combination of the sender's first and last name? Cos dats d case here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fashola4thSon: 6:14am On May 05, 2016
I saw this thread while searching for paypal account and fund.

It has happened to me in various times, paypal are strict forever, they will make you see people as scammer. This is always possible if your account got limited.

Once it's limited, they will start investigating all the transaction that went through your account and then perhaps remove and also return some to the person who sold funds to you, without the seller asking for refunds.

This incident is usually occurs if the 2 parties accounts has been limited and closed for life.

Paypal can kill someone within a second

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 6:25am On May 05, 2016
Fashola4thSon:

It has happened to me in various times, paypal are strict forever, they will make you see people as scammer. This is always possible if your account got limited.

Once it's limited, they will start investigating all the transaction that went through your account and then perhaps remove and also return some to the person who sold funds to you, without the seller asking for refunds.

This incident is usually occurs if the 2 parties accounts has been limited and closed for life.

See gbese
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2016
Fashola4thSon:

haba!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2016
i will NEVER open paypal again
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fashola4thSon: 10:08am On May 05, 2016
tumababa:
i will NEVER open paypal again

here is my piece of advice,
open a paypal through someone over there or you can open it here through someone original or authentic details like
working phone number
valid address with documents
your nigeria passport
payoneer card which has usa bank account

make everything digit. Once paypal calls your attention, it will be submit and verify easily.

from your case, i strongly believe Paypal intentionally hold the money pending to know if you will submit your details and claim the original owner with original proof registered with the account, not the fault of the seller. i am a living witness.

i can open paypal and use paypal but i am tired of taking risks, except i have someone who has everything original and live there too.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2016
Fashola4thSon:

here is my piece of advice,
open a paypal through someone over there or you can open it here through someone original or authentic details like
working phone number
valid address with documents
your nigeria passport
payoneer card which has usa bank account

make everything digit. Once paypal calls your attention, it will be submit and verify easily.

from your case, i strongly believe Paypal intentionally hold the money pending to know if you will submit your details and claim the original owner with original proof registered with the account, not the fault of the seller. i am a living witness.

i can open paypal and use paypal but i am tired of taking risks, except i have someone who has everything original and live there too.

please don't mix up whats not here please!!!! do you know how i opened the paypal keep your strong believe to yourself. don't come and jump into conclusion with 5% info about the issue please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fashola4thSon: 10:32am On May 05, 2016
tumababa:

please don't mix up whats not here please!!!! do you know how i opened the paypal keep your strong believe to yourself. don't come and jump into conclusion with 5% info about the issue please!!!
i do not know the way i offended you. please forgive me, i was only helping. you may have opened the account with 100% info but there is different from limiting of an account and the drama that follows afterwards.

from what i see here, you said your account was limited and you were waiting for 180 days for withdrawal, and then the money disappeared, returning to the sender right? i was only explaining to you that there are investigations going on, before that 180 days,. during these period paypal may remove money without anyone's permission or even push the account to Negative.

don't be angry with me, i was only contributing.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
Fashola4thSon:

i do not know the way i offended you. please forgive me, i was only helping. you may have opened the account with 100% info but there is different from limiting of an account and the drama that follows afterwards.

from what i see here, you said your account was limited and you were waiting for 180 days for withdrawal, and then the money disappeared, returning to the sender right? i was only explaining to you that there are investigations going on, before that 180 days,. during these period paypal may remove money without anyone's permission or even push the account to Negative.

don't be angry with me, i was only contributing.

if u are telling me its not d fault of the seller ( who paypal told me that he sent a fraudulent fund to me), who will refund my own 500usd ??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adabsmith(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
tumababa:

if u are telling me its not d fault of the seller ( who paypal told me that he sent a fraudulent fund to me), who will refund my own 500usd ??
grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fashola4thSon: 1:31pm On May 05, 2016
tumababa:

From my experiences, if a seller sends you an inappropriate funds, it will be backcharged within a week or 2 weeks because the owner of the account will be alerted by the bank other email or sms.

Looking at your case, it shows it was not backcharged but was removed because your paypal account got limited and paypal took some cleanup from other accounts who sent you money and got limited as well.

I am not saying you shouldn't go for your money but bear it in mind that the person who sold the funds to you some months ago ( as you said ) didn't asked for the refund and always how do you want him to pay for the money as well, because from the time you said, business was sealed months ago.

It's common paypal mathematics.

I have seen such cases and at the end, it's still the same policy of paypal. It would have been better if the account is open but paypal has new way and that is not allowing limited and suspicious account to be view by the owner.

This lecture is not for you only but people going to have paypal tomorrow to have that at the back of their minds.

It kills
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2016
Fashola4thSon:

From my experiences, if a seller sends you an inappropriate funds, it will be backcharged within a week or 2 weeks because the owner of the account will be alerted by the bank other email or sms.

Looking at your case, it shows it was not backcharged but was removed because your paypal account got limited and paypal took some cleanup from other accounts who sent you money and got limited as well.

I am not saying you shouldn't go for your money but bear it in mind that the person who sold the funds to you some months ago ( as you said ) didn't asked for the refund and always how do you want him to pay for the money as well, because from the time you said, business was sealed months ago.

I have seen such cases and at the end, it's still the same policy of paypal. It would have been better if the account is open but paypal has new way and that is not allowing limited and suspicious account to be view by the owner.

This lecture is not for you only but people going to have paypal tomorrow to have that at the back of their minds.

It kills
my brother you make alot of sense, at the guy affected, take it easy, its a painful experience losing your money this way.

That takes my to thoughts, should i get an illegal paypal, is it worth the risk? Honestly i dont think it is. Till its done legally.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adabsmith(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2016
Fashola4thSon:

It kills

you're not right my brother. a fund can bounce for as long as two years and moreso, PayPal will never restrict you unless there's fraud in your account and the charge back will be the exact amount of money that entered your account via that source....
looking at this issue critically, why is it that 500 USD was transferred from the guy and the exact amount is changed back?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2016
Please who knows another reliable and affordable courier with higher shipping frequency one can be using?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dragnet: 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
this our Nigerian PayPal which depends on our card's credit and not PayPal funds has some sort of advantage.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2016
Plz who can explain why I haven't gotten any response from chinos since the day he received my parcel 28th of March which he acknowledged.. He doesn't reply anything
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
dragnet:
this our Nigerian PayPal which depends on our card's credit and not PayPal funds has some sort of advantage.

Yes it does. If u only buy and never sell
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2016
dragnet:
the only issue here which got boys craving for U.S is d value of the naira. when some talked about selling, i just wonder what you wanna sell and on what platform you wanna?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
jazz04:
Plz who can explain why I haven't gotten any response from chinos since the day he received my parcel 28th of March which he acknowledged.. He doesn't reply anything
he actually called me twice yesterday, i missed the calls though. I v tried gettin him to call back Which he never called back. But he replied my text on few occasions. *My advice is use text messaging, and be brief.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dragnet: 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
Curdlebug:
the only issue here which got boys craving for U.S is d value of the naira. when some talked about selling, i just wonder what you wanna sell and on what platform you wanna?
true but selling isn't just about trading material items, services are included under this selling because people offer online services that necessitate receiving payment by PayPal.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
dragnet:

true but selling isn't just about trading material items, services are included under this selling because people offer online services that necessitate receiving payment by PayPal.
like, getting the dollar cheap and selling is lucrative right now, hence the risk. I think that paypal thinks we dont actually need to receive funds and for them retracting fraudulent funds from this part of the world will be difficult.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by manny4life(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
Curdlebug:
like, getting the dollar cheap and selling is lucrative right now, hence the risk. I think that paypal thinks we dont actually need to receive funds and for them retracting fraudulent funds from this part of the world will be difficult.

How do you mean lucrative? Heck I'm interested, I want to know how this is done.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2016
manny4life:

How do you mean lucrative? Heck I'm interested, I want to know how this is done.
some dude living in the U.S Testified making 200k in one week. Trading the dollar rates. My problem is this paypal wahala.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by manny4life(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2016
Curdlebug:
some dude living in the U.S Testified making 200k in one week. Trading the dollar rates. My problem is this paypal wahala.

So please, how does this work? I have been a registered PayPal member since 2010, I have no limits on my account and I have not had ANY issues with PayPal since I started with them. So please advise me how this works... I would like to know more and perhaps make even half of that as a side gig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.