Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542000 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dagr8(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2016
$600 Amazon gift card available for grab at a good price. Contact me via whatsapp or call
Good morning
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lanre56(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2016
TriOLA Inc. We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installation please call 08179145049 or 07088986103

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elewisky(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
why do LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING CUSTOMER SERVICE DONT TAKE HIS CUSTOMERS CALL....WHEN ISSUE LIKE LOST OF ITEM FROM THEM HAPPENS.....HOUSE PLZ HELP
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
elewisky:
why do LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING CUSTOMER SERVICE DONT TAKE HIS CUSTOMERS CALL....WHEN ISSUE LIKE LOST OF ITEM FROM THEM HAPPENS.....HOUSE PLZ HELP
whats d issue as it has happened so far?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Niiade(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
elewisky:

My item was damaged, sent a mail he replied asking for pictures. I sent them and it's been 8 months now no replies no apology
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mjay(m): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Oops
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elewisky(m): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2016
the item was delivered to them on the 12th of may after the 6 June shipment i got the parcel by Friday and the stuff was not included..i call to complain and up-till now they r not taking calls or replying mails.....dont know if the item is found or not.....this mode of his operations is just rubbish.......does it mean if ur stuff is damage...lost...or any issue they will ignore the customer.....

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Amazon gift card available at #255
If we are handling your purchase and shipping its #240/$ for the gift card
Shipping is every Friday at #320/$ and we deliver after a week
Ebay payment is at #325/$
Laptop $45 with carton and $40 without carton but kept safely in foam package
Phone $10(with carton) and 9$ without carton
Tablets $18(with carton) and 16$ without carton
Consolidated package at $4.2/lbs but its 30lbs minimum
We also run 1688 and direct chinese payment at #52/¥
Aliexpress at #325/$ with fast shipping service
Contact me on my signature if you have questions

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
I want to return a defective device which post is cheapest and fast??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:39am On Jun 20, 2016
ozor1:
I want to return a defective device which post is cheapest and fast??
Na nipost sure pass

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 5:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Na nipost sure pass
thanks bro..na you be oga
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please has anyone gotten invoice for this week?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mjay(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
stevolinkon40:

Just got and paid for mine. Anyone sure time for pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
When is the next shipment please?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
stevolinkon40:

Got an invoice asking me to pay via PayPal. Is that the new method?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
mjay:

Just got and paid for mine. Anyone sure time for pickup?

Naira or PayPal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mjay(m): 4:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Kashif:

Naira or PayPal?

PayPal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cakemaker: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Shipping address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Cakemaker:
Hello pls somebody should help me o o, I saw this thread last week I go through it, so I decided to ship my items through chinos . I firstly called there Nigeria phone number , the person pick I ask him some questions which he respond good. I later email the email I saw here too. I ask about there shipping date and payment option , he respond . so I place an order on 19th June ( Sunday ) I put chinos shipping address as my shipping address. Then I email this shipping company immediately, I send the details including screenshot, he reply that I should send PDF purchase receipt then I told him that I don't have adobe acrobat subscribed. Of course the screenshot I sent was clear to read. When the ship the order on 20th, second day , I email him . I login to my amazon account day before yesterday I read that my items has be delivered to chinos shipping address. But since then I don't receive email or call from them to tell me the next step to take , he don't even reply my emails so I don't know what is happening. So I have to rush here to make complain before it eventually get out of hand. So good people of Nairaland what is happening with this chinos shipping company? Why are they not replying my emails or call me to confirm my items.
Note: This is my first time shipping with them.
first off ,remove all this picture ..secondly your package has been received and will be posted so do not worry except he requires you to forward your passport,then you have nothing to fear
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Cakemaker:
Hello pls somebody should help me o o, I saw this thread last week I go through it, so I decided to ship my items through chinos . I firstly called there Nigeria phone number , the person pick I ask him some questions which he respond good. I later email the email I saw here too. I ask about there shipping date and payment option , he respond . so I place an order on 19th June ( Sunday ) I put chinos shipping address as my shipping address. Then I email this shipping company immediately, I send the details including screenshot, he reply that I should send PDF purchase receipt then I told him that I don't have adobe acrobat subscribed. Of course the screenshot I sent was clear to read. When the ship the order on 20th, second day , I email him . I login to my amazon account day before yesterday I read that my items has be delivered to chinos shipping address. But since then I don't receive email or call from them to tell me the next step to take , he don't even reply my emails so I don't know what is happening. So I have to rush here to make complain before it eventually get out of hand. So good people of Nairaland what is happening with this chinos shipping company? Why are they not replying my emails or call me to confirm my items.
Note: This is my first time shipping with them.

If you have sent the tracking number and name on the parcel via mail, then don't worry,you will get an invoice for shipping soon.

Note : You must not be prone to High Blood Pressure , have lots of patience and tolerance if you want to ship with him. If you lack any of these ... DONT SHIP WITH HIM AGAIN wink

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2016
ozor1:
first off ,remove all this picture ..secondly your package has been received and will be posted so do not worry except he requires you to forward your passport,then you have nothing to fear

You work with Chino? If so, when did you guys switch to Paypal payment? What is the Paypal email? Not getting info from Lagos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2016
mjay:

PayPal

What is the PP email? I don't have any clues.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Kashif:

You work with Chino? If so, when did you guys switch to Paypal payment? What is the Paypal email? Not getting info from Lagos.
I Do not work him ,I'm just a regular customer who is familiar with how he operates,PayPal payment has been on since ..just check your invoice you'll see the option to pay using PayPal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Carshopper(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
50$ Amazon gift card@300 wink
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
ozor1:
I Do not work him ,I'm just a regular customer who is familiar with how he operates,PayPal payment has been on since ..just check your invoice you'll see the option to pay using PayPal

Mine doesn't have it. Only print and PDF.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mail him to put Paypal payment link on your invoice and hurray. June 20th item available for pickup.. I guess we are back to the time when we used to pickup out item on Thursdays.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
stevolinkon40:
Mail him to put Paypal payment link on your invoice and hurray. June 20th item available for pickup.. I guess we are back to the time when we used to pickup out item on Thursdays.

Sorted; thanks. I have already picked my package today.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mjay(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Just picked my stuff..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
U can always contact us to pick up your light weight and heavy items from chinos office. Sane day pick up as far as u tell us before 11a.m & we ship same day
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adabsmith(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
chinoxl doesn't have an idea of who he's messing with.. he should understand HP(.) com is quite different from Amazon or eBay which he's used to. my HP laptops were shipped to his address and he asked for the payment invoice after which I told him hp doesn't give invoice but I have the transcript then he told me to go ahead with it. after giving him the stuff he later mailed me that it wasn't what he asked for and ever since then he has not been picking up calls. he should either ship me my items or return to the sender's address as soon as possible if not I might be forced to ship COFFINS to his office every week.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
adabsmith:
chinoxl doesn't have an idea of who he's messing with.. he should understand HP(.) com is quite different from Amazon or eBay which he's used to. my HP laptops were shipped to his address and he asked for the payment invoice after which I told him hp doesn't give invoice but I have the transcript then he told me to go ahead with it. after giving him the stuff he later mailed me that it wasn't what he asked for and ever since then he has not been picking up calls. he should either ship me my items or return to the sender's address as soon as possible if not I might be forced to ship COFFINS to his office every week.
Looool cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.