Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542419 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Some peeps asking about black friday sales, it's usually the last friday in November, where there are usually big discounts on items in the. US for people to shop for Christmas, there are usually great discounts on websites such as ebay, amazon, bestbuy, etc. You get greatest discounts on items such electronics, gadgets, phones, and many more, some sites in Nigeria also are adopting the style, such as jumia, konga yakata sales, my fellow importers can add up to what I have said.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
this naira Rate is very bad!!!
bad for business.
I just have to wait till it comes down hmmm
were are we headed to
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Laredojohn:
Some peeps asking about black friday sales, it's usually the last friday in November, where there are usually big discounts on items in the. US for people to shop for Christmas, there are usually great discounts on websites such as ebay, amazon, bestbuy, etc. You get greatest discounts on items such electronics, gadgets, phones, and many more, some sites in Nigeria also are adopting the style, such as jumia, konga yakata sales, my fellow importers can add up to what I have said.
true that. But I learnt that on that day, US stores are mostly jam packed so the best deals are mostly bought in store. We the online shoppers are then left with not so good deals or sold out items.

Btw, i gave a female coz your number about a week ago. She needed description to lsm lagos office and she said you were very receptive. Thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
this naira Rate is very bad!!!
bad for business.
I just have to wait till it comes down hmmm
were are we headed to
Bros its very depressing o angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
tumababa:

Thank you so much. I hope they listen

Oga tuma, u too dey here..I sight u oo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
imhomoh:
I just read about a small pandemonium at Murtala Muhammed International Airport , Lagos . Business activities were brought to a halt at the cargo section of the
Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos on Wednesday following a
clash between officials of the Nigeria Customs Service and clearing agents
over alleged manhandling of a senior customs officer.

lets pray dis doesn't delay custom clearance for Nov 17th shipmemts
This is already happening. No goods are being cleared for now. cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
jfkenny:

a friend does it for me..
who pls ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
shrekandfiona:

true that. But I learnt that on that day, US stores are mostly jam packed so the best deals are mostly bought in store. We the online shoppers are then left with not so good deals or sold out items.

Btw, i gave a female coz your number about a week ago. She needed description to lsm lagos office and she said you were very receptive. Thank you
Yea it usually pays those there physically, than we online shoppers, anyways doing my purchases normal, not considering any black or white friday, Yea remember she called me..uwc, my biz moto says prosperity for all, that's the key. Nice weekend bro

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
@folex you couldn't have said it better!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
shrekandfiona:
@ mavinc4u, I'll ignore your snide remarks and go straight to the point. The questions asked chinos on this thread are questions that can be answered yourself like the one you quoted.

you purchase your goods yourself and you are giving tracking details to track your goods. You track and it reads delivered to Houston, texas. Do you honestly have to ask the Op again if he has them?

The Op takes the goods for shipment to the airport on Saturdays for Monday shipping. He cannot issue an invoice until he has consolidated and packaged all your items to know the weight. He can only know this from Friday to Monday when your goods actually ship. Do you really have to keep asking him for invoice before your goods ship?

I read a lot and before I indulge in something, I must have read and done my own research. If you had read the thread as you claim, you'll be the one answering all these questions yourself.

I give honour to whom honour is due and if by advising based on my experience with Lsm global makes me a boot licker, so be it. I'll indulge you no further. Thank you kiss

shrekandfiona, am sorry you have not done any research but you are still warming up. which part of my message says item delivery or invoice request. I speak in riddles a lot for the wise so you would not understand me.

shrekandfiona:

you purchase your goods yourself and you are giving tracking details to track your goods. You track and it reads delivered to Houston, texas. Do you honestly have to ask the Op again if he has them?

The above statement got me laughing but I will educate you on things you don't know. please check any of these links and read for yourself https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Bidding-Buying/USPS-says-that-my-package-was-delivered-but-I-don-t-have-the/td-p/16533337 http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1385653 https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080203130208AAJsS6u http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/usps-status-says-delivered-but-i-never-received-575729.html or simply go to Google and type USPS delivered but not received. This has happened to people I know. pray it never happen to you because you would remember the day I made a comment like this. there is a reason for one to know if chinos receives item the tracking says delivered or not because chinos did not know you ordered any item until he receives them and you would not know it was never delivered until you contact him. Items with signature confirmation tracking says delivered and still cannot be traced let alone delivery confirmation. I don't comment on nairaland for fun, I comment to pass information in order to fix things in order.

shrekandfiona:

The Op takes the goods for shipment to the airport on Saturdays for Monday shipping. He cannot issue an invoice until he has consolidated and packaged all your items to know the weight. He can only know this from Friday to Monday when your goods actually ship. Do you really have to keep asking him for invoice before your goods ship?

This is another funny statement, I would rather request for packing list from chinos than invoice but even if I request for invoice or another person requests, how is it your business or your headache. your left the message on ground and was narrating another thing that was not even mentioned in the comment. Please go back and read all my comments because is obvious you did not understand it at all, that is why you saw it that am condemning chinos. I have a different discussion with chinos entirely from what you thought was the reason for the question. Don't always assume, ask questions and you will surely get an answer. Any way, let me call him because we still have important business to discuss. Hope my explanation helps. tongue
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
@ibnyakub, my number is on my signature if not you go wait for me tire.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Double post
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
@ mavinc4u, thank you so much. Your last post is an eye opener and yes, your explanation helps disregarding your snide remarks tongue
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaide721(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Oga chiosxl have u received the package with the name adeniji******721 on it?
And also with 940**************25169 as the last and first numbers from the tracking number?
I have also mailed you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2014
shrekandfiona:
Ccaramel I sight you. Please can you explain how black friday works for online shoppers?
Black Friday is not big in Canada where I live. It's huge in the states and we are just starting to adopt it here. We have had our own thanksgiving here already in October. It's Nov 28, day after usa thanksgiving so next Friday. I know Walmart, Bestbuy and Amazon will have great deals though. Store usually have tons of people at the door very early in order to grab the best deals. Most online store use coupons/ discount codes. Subscribe to retailmenot.com to get coupons if available. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aaidel(m): 4:42am On Nov 22, 2014
ok so my stuff has been shipped out several mails no reply no response on the phone hope i never enter one chance ha!!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2014
aaidel:
ok so my stuff has been shipped out several mails no reply no response on the phone hope i never enter one chance ha!!!!
cheesy No You never enter one chance. You'll get Ur replies.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2014
ccaramel:

Black Friday is not big in Canada where I live. It's huge in the states and we are just starting to adopt it here. We have had our own thanksgiving here already in October. It's Nov 28, day after usa thanksgiving so next Friday. I know Walmart, Bestbuy and Amazon will have great deals though. Store usually have tons of people at the door very early in order to grab the best deals. Most online store use coupons/ discount codes. Subscribe to retailmenot.com to get coupons if available. Hope this helps.
Thanks you for this. However I went to retailmenot.com and saw some websites to click on for the coupons. Clicked on amazon and it redirected me to amazons page saying coupon isn't available for this but saw some discounts of up to $100 off. Do I just have to buy now or wait till that date?

The other websites there, can't be assessed from Naija like walmart because I once shopped on walmart and my order was successful, like 2 hours after payment by paypal my order was cancelled for no reason just apologies. It took almost a month for refund. So I'll avoid such websites.

How does the coupon thing work?

thanks for your time grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Mr chinoxsl.. here're the weight of the following items which even isnt upto $80 when i calculated everything..

first laptop: 5.8pound
second laptop: 3.36 pounds
Third laptop: 5.49 lbs

samsung tab: 13.58 ounces
ipod: 4.05 ounces
one small novel: 4.8 ounces

so, lets assume samsung tab,ipod and novel is 1 pounds.. Here's now the calculation..

5.8 + 3.36 + 5.49 + 1.00 = 15.65

15.65 x 3.85 = $60.2525

Lets say with the packaging or any other extra weight if case there's.. $70 or $75.. i would have understood that one.

oga chinoxsl.. pls, look into this.. my mail is kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

Note: i also noticed that the items your invoice stated is different from what am expecting..

Here's all what i sent to ur office and they're all delivered.

3laptops
1 ipod
1 samsung tab
1 novel

but, what u wrote is different.
Here's what u wrote.

IPOD,SAMSUNG TABLET,CASE,2
LAPTOPS

pls, cross check.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Thanks you for this. However I went to retailmenot.com and saw some websites to click on for the coupons. Clicked on amazon and it redirected me to amazons page saying coupon isn't available for this but saw some discounts of up to $100 off. Do I just have to buy now or wait till that date?

The other websites there, can't be assessed from Naija like walmart because I once shopped on walmart and my order was successful, like 2 hours after payment by paypal my order was cancelled for no reason just apologies. It took almost a month for refund. So I'll avoid such websites.

How does the coupon thing work?

thanks for your time grin

Amazon hardly has discount coupons as their prices are already discounted. I do a lot of shopping online for shoes and clothing. So that's my only niche. I don't have Nigeria PayPal. I'm not sure why Walmart cancelled your order cos I have been able to order from there and many other stores to Chinox. The way retailmenot works is that you have to already have a store in mind then you can search if a coupon is available. There are thousands of coupons on there so it won't be easy just browsing random coupons. And bear in mind that not all stores accept paypal. The best coupons with be available on Nov 27 or on the d-day( Black Friday) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2014
aaidel:
Not here...he is not one chance, provided u used the right US address and tagged your items well.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2014
ccaramel:

Amazon hardly has discount coupons as their prices are already discounted. I do a lot of shopping online for shoes and clothing. So that's my only niche. I don't have Nigeria PayPal. I'm not sure why Walmart cancelled your order cos I have been able to order from there and many other stores to Chinox. The way retailmenot works is that you have to already have a store in mind then you can search if a coupon is available. There are thousands of coupons on there so it won't be easy just browsing random coupons. And bear in mind that not all stores accept paypal. The best coupons with be available on Nov 27 or on the d-day( Black Friday) grin
Nice insight ccaramel have learnt something new today...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2014
ccaramel:

This helps a lot. Thank you so much kiss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jwillng: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2014
mavinc4u:
Na wah oh. mavinc4u, infact you yab. I don enter one chance of begging. God forbids.

please who exactly understands chinos service?

is chinos doing a lip service or is he truly professional like some people here claimed he is?

is chinos overrated because some people received poor service from what they have used before?

is chinos an individual or a company?

All these are my questions. No sentiments or unprofessional response because I would vent my anger on anybody that quotes me wrong as a result of hike in exchange rate.
[/i]
Patiently waiting for a response.

[i]When a Man marries 2 wives, he would know the one that is better by force.
[b][/b]

Thanks.

My sister-you too much.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2014
kennyman20:

Mr chinoxsl.. here're the weight of the following items which even isnt upto $80 when i calculated everything..

first laptop: 5.8pound
second laptop: 3.36 pounds
Third laptop: 5.49 lbs

samsung tab: 13.58 ounces
ipod: 4.05 ounces
one small novel: 4.8 ounces

so, lets assume samsung tab,ipod and novel is 1 pounds.. Here's now the calculation..

5.8 + 3.36 + 5.49 + 1.00 = 15.65

15.65 x 3.85 = $60.2525

Lets say with the packaging or any other extra weight if case there's.. $70 or $75.. i would have understood that one.

oga chinoxsl.. pls, look into this.. my mail is kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

Note: i also noticed that the items your invoice stated is different from what am expecting..

Here's all what i sent to ur office and they're all delivered.

3laptops
1 ipod
1 samsung tab
1 novel

but, what u wrote is different.
Here's what u wrote.

IPOD,SAMSUNG TABLET,CASE,2
LAPTOPS

pls, cross check.

Thanks...

I will review your invoice, Pls review page 0 of this thread for my laptop rates, I don't ship laptops by weight unless you have 5 or more laptops.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
chinosxl:

I will review your invoice, Pls review page 0 of this thread for my laptop rates, I don't ship laptops by weight unless you have 5 or more laptops.
Seems You've started sending out invoice, I've not got mine.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello,hw r u doing ?

madridfc:

Seems You've started sending out invoice, I've not got mine.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
ariyebaba:
Hello,hw r u doing ?

Fine sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Shezhawt:

I used Amazon recently.. It was 165 per dollar

which card?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kyzaru(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
which day?
warrenweste:

which card?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
chinosxl:

Oga Chinos I still dey wait my invoice for email, you said till monday so i will wait till then,
And please when are they going to ship?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
@chinosxl, I just receive my nov 24th invoice, but does not show my hp laptop which has delivered to you since thursday. The invoice include those item that deliver after the laptop. Pls ensure it get ship on nov 24th and update the invoice accordingly. Waiting for you response asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.