Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542529 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

this seller they mad....him tell me say name factory unlocked....me self dey happy say I buy iPhone 4 for $73...
bros how do I check for the carrier?
the IMEI and iccid are showing on the screen.
the model is iPhone 4

Send d imei to my mail at tumababa247@yahoo.com or 08053250698
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
tumababa:

Send d imei to my mail at tumababa
okay boss
you can remove your email boss....our friends are everywhere
I av sent it through text
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
madridfc:

My bold 5 was verizon locked, no Nigerian sim could work with it, I had to unlock it.

Please tell him. Branded phones are locked to their carriers for a reason. Even when a subscriber rides on good standing with the carrier for many years, the discretion to unlock the phone at the request of the subscriber is entirely up to the carrier. In which case the subscriber chooses a third party unlocker.

Mobile subscribers in the USA/UK do not give preference to unlocked device, because they do not have the liberty of switching carriers like politicians decamping from one party to another. They subscribe to a particular carrier for years under a loyalty plan.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

na to start buying all ds verizon bb 10 series be dat niyen o

Yes, you can buy them. I'll be here to unlock them 4u if need be

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
who bought any item from ebay yesterday or today?
with Access Bank card, what is xchange rate?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
shrekandfiona:

It's self explanatory na. Simply means they just started preparing it for shipment. Not yet shipped so no tracking yet. Seems it's shipping outside USA
I got the message, I posted it cos the status hasn't changed for the past three days,, wanted to know wether there is something I needed to do.. Thanks for your reply though
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello chino.. I just paid for a blackberry on eBay to be shipped to Ur address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
shogz89:
I got the message, I posted it cos the status hasn't changed for the past three days,, wanted to know wether there is something I needed to do.. Thanks for your reply though

It's time you send an ebay message to the seller, I guess. If possible, attach the message you displayed here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
post=30124539:

Please tell him. Branded phones are locked to their carriers for a reason. Even when a subscriber rides on good standing with the carrier for many years, the discretion to unlock the phone at the request of the subscriber is entirely up to the carrier. In which case the subscriber chooses a third party unlocker.

Mobile subscribers in the USA/UK do not give preference to unlocked device, because they do not have the liberty of switching carriers like politicians decamping from one party to another. They subscribe to a particular carrier for years under a loyalty plan.

Read this http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/verizon-z10-unlocked-789247/
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
MazadoGoodman:

It's time you send an ebay message to the seller, I guess. If possible, attach the message you displayed here.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ahmed4002:
pweetydamsel55 at times you get to see

left at the front desk reception
left with Individual
sign by C.egbule

don't worry. it's safe and delivered
. kk tnkz fr de clarification. almost all my prev. packages Ve been signed for with a name attached so I wanted to be sure Lolzzzzz tnkz

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls, I neeed chino's address in lagos ooo abeg.. I dey go lag early tomorrow morning
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
post=30124539:

Verizon phones from late 2011 comes unlocked, the rule was passed by FCC in 2011.im waiting for other carriers to comply....but forget apple,the policy won't even reach them
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Soyedele1:
Pls, I neeed chino's address in lagos ooo abeg.. I dey go lag early tomorrow morning

U can call Ndidi tomorrow for directions 08030837047.

22 Abeokuta express way
ikeja lagos by mangoro bus stop.
Btw cement n ikeja bus stop.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2015
ndudichukwumah:
Hello chino.. I just paid for a blackberry on eBay to be shipped to Ur address.
How much were u charged per $$$? and what bank? thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:17am On Jan 26, 2015
This UBA Africard I once talked about on this thread charged me N196 and 2.5% transaction fee.

So ridiculous!One of the reasons I stopped my Joint Venture with them last year

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Is there anyone in here finding it difficult unlocking Nokia Lumia from AT&T USA?
If yes,let me know and I can be of assistance...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 4:39am On Jan 26, 2015
ozor1:
Verizon phones from late 2011 comes unlocked, the rule was passed by FCC in 2011.im waiting for other carriers to comply....but forget apple,the policy won't even reach them

Sorry sire, the rule passed by FCC is the legality of unlocking a phone locked to a carrier, not for phones to be automatically unlocked by carriers. Please verify your information correctly.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2015
tonjeola:

How much were u charged per $$$? and what bank? thanks
I was charged #198 and it was zenithbank
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2015
chinosxl:

U can call Ndidi tomorrow for directions 08030837047.

22 Abeokuta express way
ikeja lagos by mangoro bus stop.
Btw cement n ikeja bus stop.

Please remember to verify my $$ credit balance as per d email I sent u, as well as the phone we talked about. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ryusufu(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2015
legalwealth:
Is there anyone in here finding it difficult unlocking Nokia Lumia from AT&T USA?
If yes,let me know and I can be of assistance...
i have at&t nokia lumia 520 go phone... how much can you unlock it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2015
First bank N199 to a $ this morning
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
ozor1:
First bank N199 to a $ this morning

how much will someone now sell used iphone 6 bought from ebay? cos all d bids I'm seeing are just ending btw 550 and 600 usd
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2015
tumababa:

how much will someone now sell used iphone 6 bought from ebay? cos all d bids I'm seeing are just ending btw 550 and 600 usd
my brother that's the issue we are facing now,i don't even know how to sell the ones I bought before the rates went up,i won an iPhone 5c 180 just now . am contemplating whether to pay for it or not,the whole exchange rate thing is not just good for business
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Item picked up this morning... Kudos to Chinos and Taiwo KoboMart to make it possible grin

In case you want buy something

I have World SIM Card for sale
A dry Vaporizer for weed smokers grin

The rest items are personal stuffs grin

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2015
ozor1:
my brother that's the issue we are facing now,i don't even know how to sell the ones I bought before the rates went up,i won an iPhone 5c 180 just now . am contemplating whether to pay for it or not,the whole exchange rate thing is not just good for business

Get yourself at least a 60% rated Phone-Verified USA PayPal account,fund it with dollar for as low as N180/$ via exchangers like us
and I'm sure you'll be fine with that.

Best! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
legalwealth:

Get yourself at least a 60% rated Phone-Verified USA PayPal account,fund it with dollar for as low as N180/$ via exchangers like us
and I'm sure you'll be fine with that.

Best! !!
can u help with that? How do I get the phone verified paypal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
To unlock that in nigeria is free
madridfc:

My bold 5 was verizon locked, no Nigerian sim could work with it, I had to unlock it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
ozor1:
can u help with that? How do I get the phone verified paypal

Yes!
We render the service of which we will give you renewable and special dedicated VPN IP for accessing your PayPal account till July 4th.
Accessible USA Phone number for making and receiving calls,sending and receiving text messages which will as well be
linked to your PayPal account.
You can also use the Phone Number to verify your ebay account for its smooth running.

All those done will get your account to 60% while adding a recommended card to it will make it 80%.

Note that we are not currently adding USA Bank account for now meaning your USA PayPal account
will be unverified but will be at most 80% rated which you are good to go with because myself used my
80% unverified PayPal account to receive over 50,000$ without issue and it was as well done by some other people.

For more information on this,you can reach us via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enroute chinos office for monday pick up for onward delivery to customers outside lagos...anyone with light weight items still interested I pick up..reach me via contacts @signature.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
yhellow:
To unlock that in nigeria is free
never said it wasn't free, but it was locked.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Laredojohn:
Enroute chinos office for monday pick up for onward delivery to customers outside lagos...anyone with light weight items still interested I pick up..reach me via contacts @signature.

I called chinos office some minutes ago requesting my two small items (legalwealth showing on them) be delivered to my Sabo-Yaba office.
I have the feeling you were the one Ndidi gave call to...Deliver on time as said please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.