Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542627 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Like my 2nd iphone is locked , put simcard but it wrote invalid ...... Any one dat can help ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 12:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Elemental:
Chinosxl Usps Tracking 92*******1037917
Usps Tracking 9405******26916

Both items are at the post office.
Your item is being held at the Post Office in HOUSTON, TX 77063 on January
24, 2015 at 8:48 am because the business was closed. The item will be
delivered the next delivery day. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days
then it will be returned to the sender.

Your mail box is bouncing emails

Now delivered
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Champele(m): 2:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Hello chinosxl,i want to buy some things from ebay,i stay in asaba,how do i get them.advice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2015
@Chinosxl, thanks for my items

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Besto:

oga, my two light weight items have being delivered to ur addy
have mailed u for invoice yet no replies
940010969993****853454
9405510201039****10227 usps..please include both in ur next shipping.

oga chinosxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Who can unlock iphone for me ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:

Contact me 08143808301
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2015
Tripodmode:

Contact me 08143808301
ok tnx so much . Will do as u said . I appreciate
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Tripodmode:

Contact me 08143808301
my man do I hav any hope may b of seelin or using one dat has no sim port . One of d phone has no where to put sim , lik a wifi phone only .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:
is it locked to AT&T?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordmayor4(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2053690/mojoway-agency-customs-licensed-clearing

We assure prompt clearing of your goods from any wharf in Nigeria! Container loads mainly and vehicles.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chino....
Pls update on my item
Tracking no-9400******5852
Name-ogeleka.n
I want to know if my item has gotten to u
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessnikky: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
9free:

Yes. But their ex change rate na die!!!

So what do u suggest?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
fashrola:
is it locked to AT&T?
ya fashrola
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:
I got an iphone from ebay but no where to put sim nd d seller presented d phone as if it can use sim on it but now I cnt find any all I'm seeeing is to choose a network or wifi .... Wat will I do now ? Madridfc , ahmed , and others

U bought cdma iphone 4. I heard it can be used with visafone but i dont know how
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
tumababa:

U bought cdma iphone 4. I heard it can be used with visafone but i dont know how
tumababa how , let me knw d source and how pssible na ....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:
how , let me knw d source and how pssible na ....
Did the seller said it has a sim slot? Or You didn't ask him/ read the ad? How much did You get it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
madridfc:

Did the seller said it has a sim slot? Or You didn't ask him/ read the ad? How much did You get it?
he didn't say anytin abt cdm nd I taught it has sim slot.... But I didn't ask shaa, got it $44 under auction
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:
he didn't say anytin abt cdm nd I taught it has sim slot.... But I didn't ask shaa, got it $44 under auction
you want to return it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
madridfc:
you want to return it?
I contacted the seller he said he clearly stated no refund of payment nd I saw dat yesterday , dats d main issue nw
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
@legalwealth

Brother, i hope everything is alright..... I sent you mail hours ago and no response from you. The other day, I sent you mail and you replied that I should add you on skype... when i checked your website, I did not see anything about contacting you on skype there.... Your business method is now highly unusual... Before, in minutes, you have responded to all enquiries... but now, its the opposite... I just read you answer to someone who was complaining of this same thing on this thread where you asked if the person was sure he's contacting you?

Please, if your box has been hacked or if you are having other funding problems, you should inform us your customers. Personally, I do not want my money to get lost. Are you the Presegs on skype? Why don't you answer your emails quickly again? Or are the mails not delivering?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
westwinds:
@legalwealth

Brother, i hope everything is alright..... I sent you mail hours ago and no response from you. The other day, I sent you mail and you replied that I should add you on skype... when i checked your website, I did not see anything about contacting you on skype there.... Your business method is now highly unusual... Before, in minutes, you have responded to all enquiries... but now, its the opposite... I just read you answer to someone who was complaining of this same thing on this thread where you asked if the person was sure he's contacting you?

Please, if your box has been hacked or if you are having other funding problems, you should inform us your customers. Personally, I do not want my money to get lost. Are you the Presegs on skype? Why don't you answer your emails quickly again? Or are the mails not delivering?

Write his email u contacted here, let's also help u confirm its him for real
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
@chinosxl

Need your attention on something a little urgent.

Please respond as soon as u can
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Etinosajay:

Write his email u contacted here, let's also help u confirm its him for real

This is the email, and its same email I have always contacted::: infoATijamsolution.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
westwinds:

This is the email, and its same email I have always contacted::: infoATijamsolution.com

Same email I have as well.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls house who made purchase on eBay today 30th Jan. with Access bank card? How much were you charged per dollar.Prompt response will be highly appreciated
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
westwinds:
@legalwealth

My e-mail is still info@ijamsolution.com and I'm also Presegs on skype but I've taking some time off line for some time now for some reasons.

Nevertheless!You'll always get my response at most within 24hrs as I'm always available online at night and early in the morning! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
lordmayor4:
https://www.nairaland.com/2053690/mojoway-agency-customs-licensed-clearing

We assure prompt clearing of your goods from any wharf in Nigeria! Container loads mainly and vehicles.

lol. we don pass this one bro.
everything is fine and moving great here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
tonjeola:

this item 9114***55331 not included in my package and it was delivered on 16th Jan,
already sent u mail, but no reply.
please I have an iphone but no sim slot so I dnt knw what to do again with it , any idea of how to make it useful ? Or can u help me sell it by parts ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
hello everyone it's has been a while. feel free to ask any questions or help.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Thanks
nawa ooo long time where did u go na ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Thanks

bro.. Can i pm u?? I need to discuss something very important with u...

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.