Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542029 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
fwonders22:
Look if the guy makes any shipment by 31st and my goods didn't come with the 3rd of aug goods then nobody will pick anything up at that mangoro next week that I'm sure off......no more pickup except the 3rd shipment comes out!!!! Let Ndidi be aware

APC!!!!! CHANGE!!!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Moberry:

Thank you very much
Uwc...u could keep updated reading from d trend
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello Adewale,

It is not possible that we charge you N23,000 for a laptop weighing 10lbs. For a laptop of 10lbs we charge $43.90, you can calculate this yourself right there on our home page using this link:
http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote.
If you are a genuine customer and you are sure that this complaint is genuine provide us with your order number to enable us look into this.

adewale202:
Shoptomydoor will charge u times 3 of chinos charges, i. Remember last year this shoptomydoor charge me 23k for single laptop waight 10lbs
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Adewale,

It is not possible that we charge you N23,000 for a laptop weighing 10lbs. For a laptop of 10lbs we charge $43.90, you can calculate this yourself right there on our home page using this link:
If you are a genuine customer and you are sure that this complaint is genuine provide us with your order number to enable us look into this.

Shop to my door charged me N31000 for an xbox one A pad and a Game and the charged me N25000 for a laptop but its still better than what chinox is doing

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2015
author=shoptomydoor post=37345392]Hello Adewale,

[/quote]

Please how true is this?

$10(fixed)+$4.19*chargeable weight+ 10% cost of items as customs duty
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
@shoptomydoor

Please how true is this?

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
For shipment from USA to outside Lagos = $4.19 per pound + $10 fixed charge. Kindly note that the $10 fixed charge is for shipment less than 50.1lbs, as such if the weight of your shipment is 50.1lbs and above, you will charged $0 fixed charge which means no fixed charge at all. Also for clearing you are charged 10% of the value cost of items. For more information please call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

fwonders22:
@shoptomydoor

Please how true is this?

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
shoptomydoor:
For shipment from USA to outside Lagos = $4.19 per pound + $10 fixed charge. Kindly note that the $10 fixed charge is for shipment less than 50.1lbs, as such if the weight of your shipment is 50.1lbs and above, you will charged $0 fixed charge which means no fixed charge at all. Also for clearing you are charged 10% of the value cost of items. For more information please call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

so if i ship 3 iPhones weighing 3lb and worth 1500usd through shoptomydoor, you charge me around 12usd plus 10usd fixed plus 150usd clearing fee making total of 172usd. is that right?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
tumababa:

so if i ship 3 iPhones weighing 3lb and worth 1500usd through shoptomydoor, you charge me around 12usd plus 10usd fixed plus 150usd clearing fee making total of 172usd. is that right?

Shoptomydoor, please answer. That custom charge could be a deal breaker.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
tumababa:

Bros confirm that's just the thing imagine I just shipped 3lbs stuff and I'm being charged 172USD....that's really funny....I must say.....really funny!!!

Okay another analysis I bought 5pcs of bold 5 which cost 50usd each that's 250usd assume it weighs 7lbs that's 7*4=28usd +10usd then+ 25usd that's a total of 63usd fee for 5phones hmmmmmmmm really funny!!!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
For me shiptomydoor is not an option......if its not the challenges faced by LSM no one will look for alternative. I just can't wait to get my 3rd of August shipment.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dell Latitude 2120 Mini 10.1" Laptop/Netbook Intel Atom 1.50GHz 2GB RAM 250GB HD. loaded with window 7 ultimate With WEBCAM, good battery and charger, working perfectly Avialable at: IBADAN contact; 08072151186 call only
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
fwonders22:

Bros confirm that's just the thing imagine I just shipped 3lbs stuff and I'm being charged 172USD....that's really funny....I must say.....really funny!!!
Okay another analysis I bought 5pcs of bold 5 which cost 50usd each that's 250usd assume it weighs 7lbs that's 7*4=28usd +10usd then+ 25usd that's a total of 63usd fee for 5phones hmmmmmmmm really funny!!!!!
tumababa:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by VonScott(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Pardon me Guys, but I have a question for experienced Amazon shoppers.

I registered an acct on Amazon.com and immediately made a purchase with my Visa Card. The order was confirmed immediately via email. That was 3days ago.

Till date however, I'm yet to receive any debit alert from my bank (as I've confirmed it's not debited) and the Order on Amazon still reads 'not yet shipped'

Question is, Is there some form of Account or Payment verification underway causing this delay or is this normal precession? What am I missing?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
@Vonscott Amazon will only debit your account when the product is getting ready to ship. Look out for 'shipping soon' or 'preparing for shipment'. Your account should be debited then.

It's normal. Always look at estimated delivery dates when purchasing.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by VonScott(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
^^ thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
This August 3rd Shipment delayed is getting out of hands.... I'm seriously pissed off on the whole issue.... Chinosxl do something about this whole thing... I'm tired already... how many days would it take US customs to sort out dis whole stuff? What is going on?
Arrrrrghhh!!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
fashrola:
This August 3rd Shipment delayed is getting out of hands.... I'm seriously pissed off on the whole issue.... Chinosxl do something about this whole thing... I'm tired already... how many days would it take US customs to sort out dis whole stuff? What is going on?
Arrrrrghhh!!!!

I tire ooo first he said we should forward invoices from merchants we purchased from and we did next he said our id we did nd still no good news @Ahmed pls where are u? We need u to put a call tru to Chinoxl I think u both are best cliqs. We need our goods let him just tell us the whole truth
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
fwonders22:

I tire ooo first he said we should forward invoices from merchants we purchased from and we did next he said our id we did nd still no good news @Ahmed pls where are u? We need u to put a call tru to Chinoxl I think u both are best cliqs. We need our goods let him just tell us the whole truth

Would try to contact him ASAP.
Am very sure Chinosxl go ship those goods on Saturday. But would put a call to his line to make inquiry.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Would try to contact him ASAP.
Am very sure Chinosxl go ship those goods on Saturday. But would put a call to his line to make inquiry.

If you can just do that for us!! All we need is an explanation of what is going on, if it is some set of people who are yet to forward their details which is coursing this crazy delay he should let us all know and if possible paste their names hereand let us fire them up.

We are no newbies here at least he should be able to open up and tell us the exact issue on ground.

I bought those goods with authentic document to back it up and I'm ready to show any godamm proof why will some USA custom now tire down my goods for what?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello Tonjeola,

We will appreciate that you provide us with your detail if you are a genuine customer to enable us look into our records. This will enable us look into this complaints as you have stated here.

tonjeola:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello Fwonders,

There is the actual weight versus chargeable weight, which is programmed into the system and its based on the same formular used by all shipping companies. The determining factor for your shipping cost is the chargeable weight = L x W x H /139 and its the same with other major shippers like DHL and UPS and Fedex. When packaging your items, note that boxes are used and as such might slightly affect the overall shipping cost. So the final packaged weight may differ slightly from the weights you see online. To combat this and to be sure customers know they actual shipping cost even before shopping, we have the "Item Quote Tool" online that enable you to enter the actual item and a shipping cost is displayed. For these, if there is any difference, we guarantee not to charge you more than the quote shows.
However, we will like to have your details to enable us look into this complaint.

fwonders22:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello Fwonders,

kindly note that the actual versus chargeable weight is programmed into the system and its based on the same formular used by all shipping companies. Chargable Weight = L x W x H /139.
That is the same formula used by other major shippers like DHL, UPS and FEDEX, this information is available online, so you can read it up on google to see dimensional weight. Also note that when packaging your items, boxes are used and this might affect the overall shipping cost. So the final weight when packaged might be slightly different from the initial weight you see online. To combat this and to be sure customers know the actual shipping cost even before shopping, we have the "Item Quote Tool" online that enables you to enter the actual item and a shipping cost is displayed. For these, if there is any difference, we guarantee not to charge you more than the quote shows.

However, we will like to look into this. Kindly provide us your detail to enable us look into this.

fwonders22:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adewale202: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Shoptomydoor make una move away from this tread with una foolish scam company

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is August 17th shipment ready for pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
i didn't make a comment, pls don't use my moniker for ads
shoptomydoor:
Hello Tonjeola,

We will appreciate that you provide us with your detail if you are a genuine customer to enable us look into our records. This will enable us look into this complaints as you have stated here.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by beewonders(f): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good day all,pls am new into this business.....please I want to if chinox is still shipping
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Tonjeola,

Why avoiding my simple question?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
tumababa:

Shoptomydoor please i need answers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
You can get your shipping cost right there on our homepage even before you shop from US, UK and China. Visit this to calculate your cost:
https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

tumababa:

Shoptomydoor please i need answers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
You can get your shipping cost right there on our homepage even before you shop from US, UK and China. Visit this to calculate your cost:
https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

tumababa:

Why avoiding my simple question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.