Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542390 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by manny4life(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
ezechilln:
I have a friend in texas who just moved he resides in dallas......anybody in the house sabi anybody for tx-Houston. .....dat should be our main focus in gettting his attntion else na complain we go dey complain tilll November no showwwwww .....

If you guys are still having problems with Chino, I will help stop by his warehouse this week.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
manny4life:

If you guys are still having problems with Chino, I will help stop by his warehouse this week.
That will be great! We still dunno our fate with the August 3 shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
lordkay10:

Chinosxl already sent invoice for Aug 3rd shipment.
His attitude as a business man of going into silent mood when he is experiencing challenges without dropping any line of convincing update is what I don't really understand and like about him.

That doesn't give me and other people enough confidence of directing others to use his service which I don't think he understands.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by manny4life(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
lordkay10:

Well, yall should let me know..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
legalwealth:

Chinosxl already sent invoice for Aug 3rd shipment.
His attitude as a business man of going into silent mood when he is experiencing challenges without dropping any line of convincing update is what I don't really understand and like about him.

That don't give me and other people enough confidence of directing others to use his service which I don't think he understands.
When did you get yours?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
I just spoke with Chinox, he said he's sending out invoices for those whose package have been released by US customs only, if you have already been issued invoice before now, you would be issued another invoice only if your package was released.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
lordkay10:
I just spoke with Chinox, he said he's sending out invoices for those whose package have been released by US customs only, if you have already been issued invoice before now, you would be issued another invoice only if your package was released.

exactly
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
lordkay10:

When did you get yours?

I got for August 3rd and 31st today.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wahala dey o. I hope I'm not among the 5 that were seized. I haven't received any invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
No invoice yet this better be a joke
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is there a new means of naming items sent to his address for easier clearing by those custom guys
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Advise pls, their is an options in the invoice sent, to pay by direct bank deposit @ rate of 235 per 1$ or payment via paypay or debit card.
My question is How do i go about it if I decide to pay by debit card or PayPal?

Your gudeline is sincerely welcome.
Thanks all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
jfkenny:
Is there a new means of naming items sent to his address for easier clearing by those custom guys

Yes...
Do put "c/o LSM Global Shipping" after your name.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
legalwealth:

Yes...

Like this:

Your Name
C/O LSM GLOBAL
9101 Lipan rd #111
Houston, TX 77063

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
ibnyakub:
Advise pls, their is an options in the invoice sent, to pay by direct bank deposit @ rate of 235 per 1$ or payment via paypay or debit card.

Thanks all

Contact him for the PayPal email address. Plus 4.15% of amount to be sent.

login to paypal.com, send money.
then input chinox paypal email address . Ask him for it.
Make sure you add 4.15% charge for his paypal.

For example. my invoice read 73.13 $
so this is how to calculate the 4.15 % rate

(4.15/100)*73.13 which is equal to 3.03

then add the 3.03 to your invoice amount. so using the above example 73.13+3.03 = 76.16 $

so am sending him 76.16 $ instead of the invoice 73.13 $ to cover his paypal charge.

hope this helps.

Cc Chinosxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 1:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Oh boy, no re issued August 3rd invoice yet for me oh I hope invoice never finish or among those affected oh.........

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:48am On Sep 01, 2015
ibnyakub:

Thanks all
Ahmed4002:

Contact him for the PayPal email address. Plus 4.15% of amount to be sent.
login to paypal.com, send money.
then input chinox paypal email address . Ask him for it.
Make sure you add 4.15% charge for his paypal.
For example. my invoice read 73.13 $
so this is how to calculate the 4.15 % rate
(4.15/100)*73.13 which is equal to 3.03
then add the 3.03 to your invoice amount. so using the above example 73.13+3.03 = 76.16 $
so am sending him 76.16 $ instead of the invoice 73.13 $ to cover his paypal charge.
hope this helps.
Cc Chinosxl
no need to contact him, already on the invoice, You can make the payment from the invoice you received, click on the pdf link, on top will be "pay invoice" or something close to it. Click it and you will see paypal option on the bottom of the form. thats how i paid him last time

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2015
legalwealth:

Yes...
yemight2776:

Like this:

Your Name
C/O LSM GLOBAL
9101 Lipan rd #111
Houston, TX 77063
don't input c/o.
he made a post about this some months back, better and how we have been shipping to his address:
Your name
9101 Lipan Rd
Ste 111
Houston TX 77063-5559
United States
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
tonjeola:
don't input c/o.
he made a post about this some months back, better and how we have been shipping to his address:
Your name
9101 Lipan Rd
Ste 111
Houston TX 77063-5559
United States

That is what I told a friend to be using and she has been using it without issue.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Hello,

Looking at the invoice you attached here your shipping cost is only N11, 523.
Second, it is mandatory that you pay a 10% charge on the value of item for customs clearing; as such you received a fee of N7, 820 to cover for that.
We advise that our customers pay using their Visa/MasterCard to reduce cost. Now, if you had paid using your Visa/MasterCard you could have avoided the mandatory 5% VAT. We have all this information available to you so that you can know exactly what is involved right before you even shop.
We are fully aware of the impact the huge value in naira/dollar rate is having on our customers and have come with monthly promos to cushion the effect on everyone
So from this month to October we will be having some good discounts for those wanting to ship items via Ocean. This will be a good time to ship bulky items for just $20 (up to a certain size) and you will have it before Christmas.

Veritas234:

$43? And Shoptomydoor charge me $88.31 for a laptop less than 10lbs? *In shock*. Last time I ship wiv you anyways.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2015
What of us that didn't get a new august 3Rd invoice? cry I've received 3 different invoices from LSM since July,but I haven't gotten anything. This is bad
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Aug 3rd repacked (80% released, 20% still undergoing customs inspection)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Aug 31st, should arrive today with 80% of Aug 3rd. Still sending Aug 3rd invoice.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
PrinceLat:
Oh boy, no re issued August 3rd invoice yet for me oh I hope invoice never finish or among those affected oh.........

I still have a long list, working on them
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2015
I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS ALL OF AUG 3RD INVOICE IS SENT OUT.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello,

Looking at the invoice you attached here your shipping cost is only N11, 523.
Second, it is mandatory that you pay a 10% charge on the value of item for customs clearing; as such you received a fee of N7, 820 to cover for that.
We advise that our customers pay using their Visa/MasterCard to reduce cost. Now, if you had paid using your Visa/MasterCard you could have avoided the mandatory 5% VAT. We have all this information available to you so that you can know exactly what is involved right before you even shop.
We are fully aware of the impact the huge value in naira/dollar rate is having on our customers and have come with monthly promos to cushion the effect on everyone
So from this month to October we will be having some good discounts for those wanting to ship items via Ocean. This will be a good time to ship bulky items for just $20 (up to a certain size) and you will have it before Christmas.

Look what you fail to realize is that your charges are really too expensive and for crying out loud 90% of importers here are experienced ones. So try do d advert somewhere else
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
chinosxl:
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
chinosxl:

Still waiting!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
chinosxl:
Aug 3rd repacked (80% released, 20% still undergoing customs inspection)

Hello chinoxl from what I'm seeing here you need heavy assistance not just 1 or 2 guys but a complete team of minimum of 10.

Expecially in the areas of communications (response to emails/SMS, picking of calls and most of all prompt update either positive or semi-positive)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=jfkenny post=37538834]Is there a new means of naming items sent to his address for easier clearing by those custom guys.
Someone should answer me pls..if he should need Id like drivers licence or something like that..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessnikky: 2:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls I need help. Can any of our laptop importers help check this deal on ebay?121742471598. Like how much should I bid? Tks in advance
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ezechilln: 2:21am On Sep 02, 2015
has everyone in the house recieved aug 3rd invoice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.