Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (539300 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
ariyebaba: Pliz, who can help me to bid/buy dis laptops on Ebay. It remain few minutes to go.

Its very urgent..

Waiting......................
Thanks !
Ve paid for the laptops, seller will Ship tomorrow, once he do and provide me tracking number, I will notify u.thanks for trusting me.

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by NnamdiN: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Megamindmaster good evening bro. Wanna ask, is there a way to reserve items on ebay without paying immediately?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Williamso(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga Chinos!!! Just got my package sir... you are more than excellent!!!!! Will definitely do more business with you. In fact, I just got a package; will mail u d tracking as soon as I get it... Once again, thanks a million.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Chai plane go land today.. I still dey wait grin grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Finally my items go leave yankee 2day n heading straight to GIDI grin. Oga chinosxl tankU o..can't wait to start full bizness wit ur company.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2014
anibo2: Finally my items go leave yankee 2day n heading straight to GIDI grin. Oga chinosxl tankU o..can't wait to start full bizness wit ur company.
Guy stop that play o,, plane way don leave since yesterday, the plane go don reach Morocco now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 12:39am On Sep 30, 2014
shogz89:
Guy stop that play o,, plane way don leave since yesterday, the plane go don reach Morocco now grin grin grin
cheesy hahahaha...na true o,guy no vex,I dey sleep whn I type ha grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobo65(m): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2014
oga chinosxyl , those my small small items follow dey inside plane?

I shipped them to you last week
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mjay(m): 5:11am On Sep 30, 2014
I guess my phone is safely delivered 9410810899495005544340
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2014
NnamdiN: Megamindmaster good evening bro. Wanna ask, is there a way to reserve items on ebay without paying immediately?
Not really, you can only add an item to your cart, but someone can still buy it before you do. You secure it when you buy it, Ebay is an open market. Hope I answered ur question?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 5:24am On Sep 30, 2014
megamindmaster: Oga chino. this item 9400109699938785647905 is saying "delivered". pls confirm it has reached you. and pls let me know when you will ship it. the name is Ch***ba Nk***ka

Pls confirm this bro. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:
okay. Didn't know that. Thanks
$
Hey all
the limitation on my acc has been lifted now, I appreciate you all for your beautiful contributions indeed u guys are too much
Well I was only asked to state my first and last name, my registration address and registered phone number, all happen after I enter the one time passcode.

It is great pleasure that being part of this tread, everybody here are likely minded and ready to help
Please let's keep it up as I am smelling that nigeria will be better one day if we can follow this trend.

Thanks000000000000

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2014
ibnyakub: $
Hey all
the limitation on my acc has been lifted now, I appreciate you all for your beautiful contributions indeed u guys are too much
Well I was only asked to state my first and last name, my registration address and registered phone number, all happen after I enter the one time passcode.

It is great pleasure that being part of this tread, everybody here are likely minded and ready to help
Please let's keep it up as I am smelling that nigeria will be better one day if we can follow this trend.

Thanks000000000000
Welcome bro. Happy you are good to go. Ehe! One more thing I want to add, since most of us on this thread can buy from ebay ourselves, if anyone sees any "wow" deals, you can still show guys here, you don't know who may need it.. Thanks guys. Up U Chinos cool

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by NnamdiN: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
megamindmaster:
Not really, you can only add an item to your cart, but someone can still buy it before you do. You secure it when you buy it, Ebay is an open market. Hope I answered ur question?
yes you did. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, free shipping on the phone and i can add your lens in your laptop box at no extra shipping charge.
Hi, this is the tracking no for the phone 9410809699938791337087 it was sent via usps priority 2 day mail and I hope it will get to you before next shipment on saturday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
megamindmaster:
Welcome bro. Happy you are good to go. Ehe! One more thing I want to add, since most of us on this thread can buy from ebay ourselves, if anyone sees any "wow" deals, you can still show guys here, you don't know who may need it.. Thanks guys. Up U Chinos cool

inorder not to deviate from the purpose of the thread, you can create another post and link here....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
tonjeola:
Ve paid for the laptops, seller will Ship tomorrow, once he do and provide me tracking number, I will notify u.thanks for trusting me.
do you buy/ever bought from walmart yourself? If yes, can you put me through? Been trying to purchase there but never successful. Thanks

Would have sent a pm but don't know how to and can't remember my nairaland email
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:
do you buy/ever bought from walmart yourself? If yes, can you put me through? Been trying to purchase there but never successful. Thanks

Would have sent a pm but don't know how to and can't remember my nairaland email

i av tried several times to buy from walmart with my naija card. u get debited and d order gets cancelled because its from nigeria
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bidexluv(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ Madridfc , tonjeola, john , just got a new gionee p2 xterday. thanks for ur help.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
tumababa:

i av tried several times to buy from walmart with my naija card. u get debited and d order gets cancelled because its from nigeria
really shocked is it recently? Because I read somewhere online that naija visa/Mastercard are accepted there. It seems they also accept paypal payment.

Did you use US shipping? Maybe it was cancelled because they don't ship to Naija but on their site they said you can buy with a US address but I have been unable to do so.

Maybe someone that has been successful can put us through. Anyone?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
shogz89: Can anyone give me a step to step direction to his office if am coming from ketu Please

From Ketu >>> Maryland >> Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
mxxpunkxx1
Complete your description, I know how to get to Ikeja, am particular about his office
From Ketu >>> Maryland >> Ikeja>>.........
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bidexluv: @ Madridfc , tonjeola, john , just got a new gionee p2 xterday. thanks for ur help.
Uw
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will like to try out your service

please, I need the below as soon as possible:

telephone number (full , as i will write)

I have placed an order and it should deliver by saturday
Shipping address

Rahmot Oshoala
9101 Lipan Rd C/O Lsm Global Ste 111
Houston TX 77063-5559
United States
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Have not try walmart, only open account with them since last year, you can buy and ship to US address, from the mails ve been getting from them. May be I will try them out, to test my paypal account. They ve online portal for shopping and pick up at their store.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonjeola:
Have not try walmart, only open account with them since last year, you can buy and ship to US address, from the mails ve been getting from them. May be I will try them out, to test my paypal account. They ve online portal for shopping and pick up at their store.

please try it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
shogz89: mxxpunkxx1
Complete your description, I know how to get to Ikeja, am particular about his office
From Ketu >>> Maryland >> Ikeja>>.........

na me be navigator abi?
i aint been to d office before, but from his address, he said it's an Mangoro (Lagos/Abeokuta expwy)
That means u need to get to Ikeja (under bridge) bus stop . . along the expressway
Going front leads to Oshodi, going back leads to Iyana Ipaja
Hence, you must drive towards Iyana Ipaja . .
Mangoro is just about a minute drive from Ikeja under-bridge . .
If the office is on this side of the road, good for you
if its on the other lane, then u must proceed to the next overhead bridge (at Iyana Dopemu) before u can make a u-turn back to the other lane.

U garrit ?

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kurt09(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
want to pay for therabreath toothpaste and mouth wash. Op pls i need ur phone no.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

na me be navigator abi?
i aint been to d office before, but from his address, he said it's an Mangoro (Lagos/Abeokuta expwy)
That means u need to get to Ikeja (under bridge) bus stop . . along the expressway
Going front leads to Oshodi, going back leads to Iyana Ipaja
Hence, you must drive towards Iyana Ipaja . .
Mangoro is just about a minute drive from Ikeja under-bridge . .
If the office is on this side of the road, good for you
if its on the other lane, then u must proceed to the next overhead bridge (at Iyana Dopemu) before u can make a u-turn back to the other lane.

U garrit ?
Yeah thanks... Now your are talking
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi all
Please I am into another problem!

Haven't call ebay yesterday to lift my limitation, I reported here today that the limitation has been lifted not knowing that this was I minor as if I just start

It happens today that I won my first auction on ebay, I proceed to the payment section where I was asked to login to my paypal of which I do. waiting for the payment to complete, intead an error message was display and i click on 'contact us' link in the error message. I was directed into my paypal acc where I found out that ny account has been limited.
I follow the step to resolve where now LIE THE MAIN PROBLEM because I was asked to produce a utility bill stating the name and address I used to register the acc.
@all
, the problem I have is that the address I use is our family house addres and the NEPA bill of that house bears the name of my father's brother NOT my own NAME even not my FATHERS name gan paapa.
So my question now is that can I produce such NEPA bill with such contradiction?
Or is there any way of getting so called utility bill aside that of NEPA bill which will bear my name and that address?

Or is there another way of solving this kind of problem

Please asist me all as my orders are awaiting payment ooooo
Thank you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi chinosxl, the following for October 6th shipping please.
Usps 9405509699937918621662
usps 9400110200883361357029
fedex 9274897642094988132275
Ups 1Z75A87E0399947750
Usps 9400110200882337133759
usps 9400110200829338042345

sent a mail earlier. Gracias
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ ibnyakub, is it same surname on the utility bill since you said your dads Bro? Is it also same address your bank has as your billing address? If yes, go ahead and tender it to paypal. Attaching a copy of your ID and including a small note to them stating its your house address and has your dads Bros name as he is the owner of the house.

It shouldn't be an issue.

Caveat pls, i have never been limited by PayPal but I think my advise should work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.