Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542558 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2014
megamindmaster:
Welcome bro. Happy you are good to go. Ehe! One more thing I want to add, since most of us on this thread can buy from ebay ourselves, if anyone sees any "wow" deals, you can still show guys here, you don't know who may need it.. Thanks guys. Up U Chinos cool
Maybe a new thread?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HotKween: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Tripodmode: Hello, should incase anybody needs paypal funds for purchases on ebay or craigslist. I can supply you @ d rate of N162/$. Myprice is still fair cos if you decide to fund his acct with your 9ja paypal acct,dey will charge you @d rate of N166.6/$ or( N167.30/$ as of xterday)

PROCEDURE FOR BUYING
Contact me, tell me d amount u nid, I send d amt u nid 2 oga chinox paypal email, wen e confirms it, you pay into my acct and everybody is happy.
To know if am geniune, u can ask pple about me on Mr lagtechs thread. My contact is at my signature. Thank you
I will contact you soon for this service but I will first need to verify from oga chinox if he is comfortable with this arrangement.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by NnamdiN: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Yes You can. According to ebay rules, you've got 72hours to pay up after winning a bid.
So U got 3days of grace. U can even chat with the seller gan and explain to him, just like I did. Won a laptop on monday but because of d public hols won't be able to pay till friday. & seller is ok with that.
thanks oga, what I actually meant was, if I hadn't paid for the item, if it were possible to "somehow" reserve it so someone else doesn't pay for it. I Got some nice deals, empty account, eventually lost one to faster guy but got the rest.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
NnamdiN: thanks oga, what I actually meant was, if I hadn't paid for the item, if it were possible to "somehow" reserve it so someone else doesn't pay for it. I Got some nice deals, empty account, eventually lost one to faster guy but got the rest.
I don't think that's possible, ebay na cash'n carry market.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by NnamdiN: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
I don't think that's possible, ebay na cash'n carry market.
so I learned. So I shouldn't ever lack cash grin dem try
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tspun(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Go back to Ur profile, You might ve mistakenly chose Russia.
Is it credit or Debit card?
it is firstbank mastercard
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Awesome awesome deal!!! Wish I saw this earlier!
Auction ended @$200 fa.
the thing pain me, no be small, network come disturb me at 1min to go, imagine. i missed the deal.
madridfc:
Yes You can. According to ebay rules, you've got 72hours to pay up after winning a bid.
So U got 3days of grace. U can even chat with the seller gan and explain to him, just like I did. Won a laptop on monday but because of d public hols won't be able to pay till friday. & seller is ok with that.
ebay is 4 days while sellers are 7 days. i won a laptop since last week Tuesday, i received message yesterday from seller that, he haven't received payment or he should relist the item. although, some sellers will stated on their page, 24 hours after winning bid, some 72 hours. no try my own style ooo, all heads are not the same. what favour me, may not work for you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Tripodmode: Hello, should incase anybody needs paypal funds for purchases on ebay or craigslist. I can supply you @ d rate of N162/$. Myprice is still fair cos if you decide to fund his acct with your 9ja paypal acct,dey will charge you @d rate of N166.6/$ or( N167.30/$ as of xterday)

PROCEDURE FOR BUYING
Contact me, tell me d amount u nid, I send d amt u nid 2 oga chinox paypal email, wen e confirms it, you pay into my acct and everybody is happy.
To know if am geniune, u can ask pple about me on Mr lagtechs thread. My contact is at my signature. Thank you
do u have ebay account? And can u purchase an item for one and send to chinosxl address?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Adinije: do u have ebay account? And can u purchase an item for one and send to chinosxl address?

Yes I have an ebay account but I will prefer sending chinosxl d funds 4wat u want to buy so e can purchase it 4u....dat way, it will save me d trouble of me purchasing d item and d person wu asked for it 2b purchased won't later change his mind and give me stories...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Tripodmode:

Yes I have an ebay account but I will prefer sending chinosxl d funds 4wat u want to buy so e can purchase it 4u....dat way, it will save me d trouble of me purchasing d item and d person wu asked for it 2b purchased won't later change his mind and give me stories...
Chinos don't do purchase that's y am asking.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Adinije: Chinos don't do purchase that's y am asking.
Why not get your own ebay account?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Why not get your own ebay account?
I did, I also created paypal but linking gtbank mastercard becomes an issue. it keep telling me that the bank that issued the card did not authorize it. When I went to the bank, they insist I should upgrade my account by bringing National I D card or Voter's card or Driving license and Utility bill. The issue is I don't have any of the three, not because I don't to have it but the process is so frustrating. Voter's card for instance, I spent three days going for one center to another just to register but to no avail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Adinije: I did, I also created paypal but linking gtbank mastercard becomes an issue. it keep telling me that the bank that issued the card did not authorize it. When I went to the bank, they insist I should upgrade my account by bringing National I D card or Voter's card or Driving license and Utility bill. The issue is I don't have any of the three, not because I don't to have it but the process is so frustrating. Voter's card for instance, I spent three days going for one center to another just to register but to no avail.
Access bank is very easy n straightforward.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Access bank is very easy n straightforward.
k let me try my access visa card
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2014
@Madridfc Access bank card verified, what next?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Adinije: @Madridfc Access bank card verified, what next?
Verified by paypal?
Next is log into your ebay and link up Ur paypal to ebay n you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Verified by paypal?
Next is log into your ebay and link up Ur paypal to ebay n you're good to go.
yea, they sent me msg that my account has been verified and $1.95 deduced from my account to be refund in 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seller's Name: Dennis King
Seller's Email: dennisk72@sbcglobal.net
Transaction ID: 5FB637553B961825F
Transaction Date: Sep 30, 2014 08:41:18 PDT

The seller has provided the following Updated Shipment Tracking Information for your review:

Shipping Company: USPS
Shipment Tracking Number: 9114901189866367600410

pls, how do I know when you receive it?

time difference or not, I think he should reply once he sees it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Adinije: yea, they sent me msg that my account has been verified and $1.95 deduced from my account to be refund in 24hrs
.......u r good to go[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Adinije: yea, they sent me msg that my account has been verified and $1.95 deduced from my account to be refund in 24hrs
Happy ebay-ing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
ToyosiR:
Shipment Tracking Number: 9114901189866367600410

You'll know when he receives it when U track it here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
You'll know when he receives it when U track it here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

thanks...

Hello all,

Pls, I bid for an item which doesn't show shipping fee and after i won it, the seller gave a shipping fee that is so expensive 23$ within US. I dont want the item again.

what do i do?

Should i just ignore the payment or anything needs to be done.

thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
ToyosiR:

thanks...

Hello all,

Pls, I bid for an item which doesn't show shipping fee and after i won it, the seller gave a shipping fee that is so expensive 23$ within US. I dont want the item again.

what do i do?

thanks

LOL! cheesy Re U very sure the seller didn't state the shipping fee @ the auction page? Or U just didn't read it very well.
Well, You ve two options:
1: You email the seller explaining yourself to him/her that You didn't see the shipping fee thus You can't afford it. Hopefully he/she will quietly cancel the trade and relist.
2: You ignore the seller and keep quiet and risk being hammered with a negative feedback.
Which ever option You choose, your account is still safe as this is just Ur first dispute?
Subsequent disputes might lead to suspension.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
@madridfc

Thanks for your reply. I have sent a mail to the seller.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
ToyosiR:

thanks...

Hello all,

what do i do?

thanks
Set your shipping address to chinosxl or enter his zipcode in the listing. It should always show you shipping fees. It will not show shipping fees because most sellers don't ship to Nigeria. Most don't even ship to Canada. 6 yrs ebayer here. If you don't pay, seller may leave a negative rating. Ebay will ban you if you get a couple of no pay ratings. They frown on that stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
completey:
mine has not been replied.

Sorry, whats ur question ma?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Adinije: Chinos don't do purchase that's y am asking.

We do procurement. Since most here already have ebay or paypal, you can send funds to my paypal account (send as "family" otherwise paypal will charge me 3% fee). This is the best option. Second option is paying to my ecobank account. You can also pay to any paypal account of your choice if you can get a better rate like i saw above.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
chinosxl:

We do procurement
Boss, can a laptop shipped from Massachusetts tomorrow Friday, arrive Texas saturday?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
ToyosiR: @madridfc

Thanks for your reply. I have sent a mail to the seller.

You are doing great. Nice to see yu on this thread

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry, whats ur question ma?
pls how would I enter your phone number on eBay? I input what is in the picture but it says its not valid
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
chinosxl:
Good evening bro, please my item with tracking no 9410809699938791337087 has been delivered... signed for by R. L*** please verify... thanks a lot.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by oppre26(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hi house,
It is no longer news that chinosxl has been a savior to most of us who have been following this thread and eventually tried out his service.
I have never posted here, but I have been in touch with chinos via email, the phone and sms. I have used MyUS for close to a year now and for all who know, they are not cheap!!
To cut a long story short, I asked MyUS to ship all the stuff in my Suite to chinos in Texas and had him ship them to me for such an awesome price I am still dumbstruck. Anyway, I received my package today in Zaria (thanks to KBM Logistics) and everything was intact and properly consolidated.
To chinos I say thank you and may your star never wane as you bring America closer to your brothers in Naija and to all who have used chinos or are still on the fence as to wether or not, please lay aside your fears and doubts. The man is for real!!!!!
Pictures of my package below:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.