Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542379 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, we can consolidate, if your actual weight of 30lbs is not less than volume weight (depending on d size of box used ((LxWxL)/166) then your charge will be $3.85x30
@chinosxl. I have 2 items arriving your office. 1 shows delivered while the other seller wrote my name j**** which is on the other package with tracking number *************4016
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
@chi no reply to my email? mail seen and replied thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
@Oga chinosxl, i have another item that have delivered making 3. Expecting the forth one or as the forth arrived? pls. once its four ,u can ship. expecting the invoice in my mail.
thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Happy Sunday Sir...I sent a whatsapp message (easywebcart) requesting for invoice of my items already delivered so I they can be part of ur upcoming shipping.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
chinosxl:

I have a dorm account but i can't access it online. You can pay to my Eco or tripodmode i believe is the paypal seller
okay will use tripod mode. I guess he already has your details. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tripodmode:

Yes boss
I have been chatting with you already on watsapp. The $138.60 payment. Will let you know tomorrow when to pay and get your details to credit you as well. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
emkad:

Tanks bro
please remove your email as well. A chinosxl clone can send you an email claiming to be chinos o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrMexs007:
Happy Sunday Sir...I sent a whatsapp message (easywebcart) requesting for invoice of my items already delivered so I they can be part of ur upcoming shipping.

My phone over heated while charging, phone is dead and all contact lost unless i can get it fixed. Mean while, i'm using a spare phone with no whatsapp. You can call or send me direct text for faster response.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chino can we do about 160lbs of the usual this week? 18 boxes. I have an urgent order.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobo65(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2014
chinosxl:

My phone over heated while charging, phone is dead and all contact lost unless i can get it fixed. Mean while, i'm using a spare phone with no whatsapp. You can call or send me direct text for faster response.

abeg which one b invoice again and how do I go about it?

I'm shipping a damaged s3 to Ur address, abeg no bill me same price as working one o
wanna use the parts for my own s3

let me email you so that u will tell me more bout d invoice

sales@lsmglobalshipping
is this Ur email?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2014
shrekandfiona:

I have been chatting with you already on watsapp. The $138.60 payment. Will let you know tomorrow when to pay and get your details to credit you as well. Thanks

Okay, no p
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tradeplusib: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2014
Tripodmode:

Okay, no p

Hi tripo, how did the exams go, hope youre through. Will get in touch this morning need some funds
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2014
tradeplusib:

Hi tripo, how did the exams go, hope youre through. Will get in touch this morning need some funds

Exam was fine but I still have 4left 2write. Anyway, will b xpectin ur beep. Happy new week.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobo65(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2014
bobo65:

I'm shipping a damaged s3 to Ur address, abeg no bill me same price as working one o

sales@lsmglobalshipping
is this Ur email?

can somebody pls give me Chinosxl email
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dennisdgiant: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2014
ChinosxlPls I need your nearest usps office nd zip code with name of picker thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello Oga Chinosxl , I sent you a msg on email nd on ur phone did you get them.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
is the October 12 items due for collection?
and can I pay cash in the office for collection of items name on my waybill
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
October 12th shipment, what's happening, was told it wasn't among those brought from d airport , Mr chino we need clarification on this....whats the condition and status of 12th shipment

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Access Bank partners MoneyGram to enable Nigerians send money abroad.

www.punchng.com/business/money/access-bank-partners-moneygram-on-outbound-services

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Are you looking for a people business, where your needs, wants and aspirations are put first? A business where Greed have no place? A business that talks the talk and walks the walk? You found it! Take a test drive at $18 one time, no monthly or annual fees and see for yourself...
www.winwithdeston.com
P.S. TIRE KICKERS NOT NEEDED TO TEST DRIVE..
P.S.S This can help us raise fund for our importation biz

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Laredojohn:
October 12th shipment, what's happening, was told it wasn't among those brought from d airport , Mr chino we need clarification on this....whats the condition and status of 12th shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tripodmode:

Okay, no p
I am yet to get a feedback from you. I have given you all the necessary info and have also spoken to chinos. Kindly do your part and revert. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
i have for sell Hp Pavilion G7.
Us use.
Ram 4gb
Hard Disk 300gb
over 3 hours of battery
location. Benue.
Dual core
contact 07065115667
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Laredojohn:
be patient guys. Just called Lagos office. Was told there was a slight delay and October 13th shipment may be available for collection on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
shrekandfiona:

I am yet to get a feedback from you. I have given you all the necessary info and have also spoken to chinos. Kindly do your part and revert. Thanks

Sorry, have replied u back on whatsapp
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by CoolKizzy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
kentochi:
i have for sell Hp Pavilion G7.
Us use.
Ram 4gb
Hard Disk 300gb
over 3 hours of battery
location. Benue.
Dual core
contact 07065115667

put advert, u put price, many people don't have time to start calling you just to inquire price thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:45am On Oct 21, 2014
ccaramel:
Chino can we do about 160lbs of the usual this week? 18 boxes. I have an urgent order.
Thanks.

No problem, u can send them over.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:58am On Oct 21, 2014
shrekandfiona:

be patient guys. Just called Lagos office. Was told there was a slight delay and October 13th shipment may be available for collection on Wednesday.

Thanks a lot for the update shrekandfiona.

Really busy at the office trying to teach my guys a few things.

We had a little flight delay on Oct 13th shipment so, i'm looking to have both Oct 13th and 20th available Thursday hopefully. I know must of you guys have been to my office expecting to pick up your packages, Sorry for the mess and for the inconvenience.

I Will start my airport drop off at 10am after the first usps delivery, all other deliveries after 10am will be booked on next shipment.

Trying to get a new phone but i'm currently using an old phone with no whatsapp. For faster response, pls call me direct or text/email.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Tripodmode:

Sorry, have replied u back on whatsapp

i have 3 customers waiting, update me as soon as you make payment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Laredojohn:

Don't worry, its coming

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:04am On Oct 21, 2014
bobo65:

sales@lsmglobalshipping
is this Ur email?

Your will need your name and invoice or invoice# to claim your item. For your phone you will still get an invoice but it will show a balance of $0. No fear.

sales@lsmglobalshipping.com

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2014
chinosxl:

Don't worry, its coming
Ok cool...we expecting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.