Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542594 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bandwidth: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello,

Intend shipping a few items to Nigeria using LSM.

Kindly clarify when to pay the shipping cost, either payment on delivery to
Ndidi before collection or otherwise?

Your prompt response would be appreciated.

What is wrong with your whatsap link? I suggest you have it fixed for
smooth business running.

By the way, your email address returned a failed delivery message.

Best regards
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chiboy11(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
I ned paypal shopin bro
legalwealth:

Always at your service for PayPal fund
I've as well replied you!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello Oga chino sent u a msg abt the items u helped me purchase frm Walmart nd eBay, were the able to make dis wkk shipments?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stillmaticOG(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
ernieboy:
Hi i just recently stumbled on this thread and i would love to try this service. But first i have a few questions:

1.) Is the fee for KBM Logistics included in the cost of shipping?
you have different price structures for shipping to Lagos and for shipping to other cities- I live in Benin. For example according to your post (Cell phones cost $15- to Lagos and $35 to other cities), is the cost of shipping from lagos to my city (e.g. Benin) included already or are we supposed to pay KBM Logistics separately?

2.) How do i go about using your service? do i need to register with your site?
Your original post does not really contain information on the steps i need to take to use your service, should i register with your site or i should transact all business through mail, should i contact you after shipping my item to your address?

3.) How do i take part in your referral service?
About your referral program how do i refer somebody since there seems to be no registration as far as i can see.

4.) what is the qualification for your offer "Free shipping for one phone from Sept 1st per nairaland customer per week".

I hope this service really works for me so i can move over from shippyme.com
Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:06am On Oct 26, 2014
chiboy11:
I ned paypal shopin bro

We've sorted this out on BBM.
Thanks for your interest and we will be looking forward to receiving from you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 4:36am On Oct 26, 2014
tonjeola:

Am happy to met u,my bro kennyman20,my bro from anoda mother too ibnquasale and other nairalanders. Nairaland is a great community.

Great meeting you sir

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jayjaycool(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2014
chino hope you got the text for my email because i have not received any invoice yet angry abi na free u wan send am go owerri? i was the guy that called your line between 9-10am TX time
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stillmaticOG(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=stillmaticOG post=27455338][/quote]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2014
ernieboy:
Hi i just recently stumbled on this thread and i would love to try this service. But first i have a few questions:

1.) Is the fee for KBM Logistics included in the cost of shipping?
you have different price structures for shipping to Lagos and for shipping to other cities- I live in Benin. For example according to your post (Cell phones cost $15- to Lagos and $35 to other cities), is the cost of shipping from lagos to my city (e.g. Benin) included already or are we supposed to pay KBM Logistics separately?

2.) How do i go about using your service? do i need to register with your site?
Your original post does not really contain information on the steps i need to take to use your service, should i register with your site or i should transact all business through mail, should i contact you after shipping my item to your address?

3.) How do i take part in your referral service?
About your referral program how do i refer somebody since there seems to be no registration as far as i can see.

4.) what is the qualification for your offer "Free shipping for one phone from Sept 1st per nairaland customer per week".

I hope this service really works for me so i can move over from shippyme.com
Thank you.

Waiting for answers. Email on first page seems incomplete
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2014
How does one make payment for invoice received chinos?
I already sent you a mail to tell how to pay for the invoice...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
westwinds:
How does one make payment for invoice received chinos?
I already sent you a mail to tell how to pay for the invoice...

login to paypal.com, send money.
then input chinox paypal email address . Ask him for it. I have but I can't post confirm directly from him to be on safer side.
Make sure you add 4.15% charge for his paypal.

For example. my invoice read 73.13 $
so this is how to calculate the 4.15 % rate

(4.15/100)*73.13 which is equal to 3.03

then add the 3.03 to your invoice amount. so using the above example 73.13+3.03 = 76.16 $

so am sending him 76.16 $ instead of the invoice 73.13 $ to cover his paypal charge.

hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Elemental:

Waiting for answers. Email on first page seems incomplete
add dot com to his email to complete it. And take some hours to read through the thread. All those questions have been answered already.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ahmed4002:

login to paypal.com, send money.
then input chinox paypal email address . Ask him for it. I have but I can't post confirm directly from him to be on safer side.
Make sure you add 4.15% charge for his paypal.

For example. my invoice read 73.13 $
so this is how to calculate the 4.15 % rate

(4.15/100)*73.13 which is equal to 3.03

then add the 3.03 to your invoice amount. so using the above example 73.13+3.03 = 76.16 $

so am sending him 76.16 $ instead of the invoice 73.13 $ to cover his paypal charge.

hope this helps.
Thanks for this detailed info

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Laredojohn:

The issue is being monitored by me on her behalf, contacted d lady involved, and we already making conclusions I pick up from the lady on her behalf and send it to her,
How far with this? Has it been sorted? Just permit me to laugh for a minute at that kain copy copy mistake na dat kain person go copy you, copy your name join for exam o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
1000COMPUTERZ:
@ Chino, i want to seek for your permission to use your U S address on a new Auction website av found.

Name: A***O J*****N

Av got 1000 free credits to buy items for free.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks!
chinos address is free for all to use. For now, no prior registration/fee is required. All you need do is email him your full names and tracking details when your item ships
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
adeyemi84:
Pls I bid some items (laptops) on eBay and I won now am trying to pay and I used LSM Addy but all am getting is it can't be ship to that Addy ...pls house what can I do ?
read through the thread and follow the correct procedure as indicated by editing only your primary shipping address on ebay. You should have no issue
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Somebody should please Follow me In saying 3 gbosa, to all my bosses in the house Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
I sincerely appriciate you all for your guidance, advise corrections and lot more as my first order arrive nigeria, I don't believe it untill I called indidi to verify my name with october 20th shipment and he said yes it is. I want to encourage us to continue in this manner and as such nigeria will be great again one day.
However, I till have some issue with the phone I order because some element of ignorance still reflect in my dealing. The item is samsung galaxy S 111 mini (verison locked). When I bid for this item, I did not check wether it is unlocked or not I just bid on it eager to apply all what I learn from this tread. As God will have it I won still don't check untill it has been shipped that I found out it is locked with verison.
My concern now is that I searched for it unlocking code provider on ebay but couldn't find any.
Please guru in house does this mean It can not be unlocked Or what? If no how can I go about it unloocking proceeses in NG
This is it detail SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 mini SM-G730V(verison)
IMEI-990004392512004

Experience people should help search for unlocking code providers
Also @ chinoxyl please help verify weather it can be unlock
From their
Lastly if this can not be unlocked what is another way out so that the phone will be usefull. THIS IS MY FIRST ExPeRIEnCe ooooo

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 2ndOhio: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
ibnyakub:
Somebody should please Follow me In saying 3 gbosa, to all my bosses in the house Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
I sincerely appriciate you all for your guidance, advise corrections and lot more as my first order arrive nigeria, I don't believe it untill I called indidi to verify my name with october 20th shipment and he said yes it is. I want to encourage us to continue in this manner and as such nigeria will be great again one day.
However, I till have some issue with the phone I order because some element of ignorance still reflect in my dealing. The item is samsung galaxy S 111 mini (verison locked). When I bid for this item, I did not check wether it is unlocked or not I just bid on it eager to apply all what I learn from this tread. As God will have it I won still don't check untill it has been shipped that I found out it is locked with verison.
My concern now is that I searched for it unlocking code provider on ebay but couldn't find any.
Please guru in house does this mean It can not be unlocked Or what? If no how can I go about it unloocking proceeses in NG
IMEI-990004392512004

From their
Lastly if this can not be unlocked what is another way out so that the phone will be usefull. THIS IS MY FIRST ExPeRIEnCe ooooo
According to the litle iv learnt 4rm silently fflin 4 d past 1mnth I can "CATEGORICALLY" tell u dat almost al verizon lockd phones can work in 9ja witout being unlocked. Just collect ur phone insert a sim into it, it shld work!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Package received thanks Oga chino , kobomart guys too were prompt. Tnkz all

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tomi4biz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
I have observed that most of you guys on this trend are regular online shopper from popular international retails site like ebay, amazon, walmart, bestbuy,Apple store,Acer,Hp, e.t.c. just to mention few.

And i'm sure you would like to know more on how you can earn cashback on things you already buy every day by become a member of the largest cash back portal in the world.

You will also have an opportunity to join as a FREE member and earn as high as 17% cash back on every purchases made through this portal depending of the merchant you are buying from.

You will also be able to earn a referral commission on every new customer you refer to the company if you are a V.I.P. member (which cost $49.50 =8,415 naira annually) plus access to a debit card to withdraw or make any purchase from any merchant that accept mastercard globally.

P.S. i don't want to distract you guys from what you have been enjoying from chinoxy who has been doing a great job in assisting you guys in getting your goods deliver to your door step.But i would urge you to take a look at this ECOMMERCE REVOLUTION that is taking place.

Interested individual should contact me;

Tomiwa Orunnipin

Tel 08179056863,08141504742

Whatsapp 08179056863

BBM 7C8D07BD

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
please those that had their items pick up for 20 and 13 October respectively.
Please check your packages. There is one of my item that couldn't be found. LEXUS RX 330 TAG
its just so small. It might have been mix up.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
shrekandfiona:

How far with this? Has it been sorted? Just permit me to laugh for a minute at that kain copy copy mistake na dat kain person go copy you, copy your name join for exam o. cheesy

The issue goes thus:

Someone copied my name and LSM shipping address to her shipping details on Ebay. The item was sent to chinos in my name. When i saw the invoice, I called chinos and told him i never purchased a phone and later , someone added me of whatsapp and told me it was a mistake from his friend's end. The friend also called me and we discussed over it.
I concluded with both of them that i will collect the phone since its on my name and they will collect it from me at an agreed location.

When i got to chinos office and discussed with Ndidi, they said I will have to drop the phone with them and KBM logistics with send it to her.

So, I called all the parties involved and notify them that the phone is now with Ndidi. NO LONGER WITH MEEEE.

FROM MY END, THE ISSUE HAD BEEN SORTED SINCE SATURDAY THAT I LEFT THE PLACE.

@LaredoJohn and other involved parties, How farrrr?

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
2ndOhio:
According to the litle iv learnt 4rm silently fflin 4 d past 1mnth I can "CATEGORICALLY" tell u dat almost al verizon lockd phones can work in 9ja witout being unlocked. Just collect ur phone insert a sim into it, it shld work!

You are correct but for the bold portion. The G730V model is a CDMA version and does not have a SIM slot so unless you are planning to use it with Visafone or Multilinks, it can not work.

Take a look at this link http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-mini_id7536 . Scroll down to the "Alternative variants" section and you'll see the G730V variant.

ibnyakub:
IMEI-990004392512004
From their

@ibnyakub, don't worry about your mistake. Some of us have made such mistakes and learnt from it. In fact, as recently as about three weeks back, I still made the same mistake again with two phones even with my experience. The only thing is that I got my money back without any hassles. But I think that comes with having a high, 100% positive feedback level. It may not be entirely as a result of the feedback level though, but I think it has something to do with it because in one of the cases, the seller "boned" me completely until eBay stepped in and ruled in my favour. The phones are still with Chinos right now because I can't use them here.

What I would advice you to do is to first check if the seller accepts returns. If he does, then you may consider returning it but you have to consider the time it would take (the return period may be voided by the time he gets it) and the cost. Assuming it was still in the US, no problem. If he doesn't accept returns, click on "Return this item" or "Contact seller". In the "Why do you want to return this item?" drop down, select "It's defective or doesn't work". You MAY (repeat, MAY) be lucky and get at least a partial refund. If not, just leave it and count it as an experience.

Having said that, here are a few pointers on how to avoid a repeat:

One, always do your research well. Use phonearena.com, gsmarena.com, fonearena.com, etc. I prefer phonearena.com because if the phone you are researching has other versions/variants, they will list them all. Bear in mind however, that not all phones that use the GSM spectrum will work in Nigeria (the two cases I had was when I knew this). For instance, some AllTell and US Cellular phones are GSM phones but they don't have SIM slots. Always look for phone from AT&T, T-Mobile, Cingular, Simple Talk, Simple Mobile, etc.

Two, always ask the seller questions. They are always ready to answer your questions and clarify issues (except the dubious ones).

Finally, good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Mr prefect, I guess u were born into online importation and u neva made mistakes. U may be copying pple's reg no in exams, I don't. Below is the screenshot of what misled me. So Keep up with ur laughter Mr perfect.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
ToyosiR:

The issue goes thus:

Someone copied my name and LSM shipping address to her shipping details on Ebay. The item was sent to chinos in my name. When i saw the invoice, I called chinos and told him i never purchased a phone and later , someone added me of whatsapp and told me it was a mistake from his friend's end. The friend also called me and we discussed over it.
I concluded with both of them that i will collect the phone since its on my name and they will collect it from me at an agreed location.

When i got to chinos office and discussed with Ndidi, they said I will have to drop the phone with them and KBM logistics with send it to her.

So, I called all the parties involved and notify them that the phone is now with Ndidi. NO LONGER WITH MEEEE.

Yea, KrisMax will be picking up for me tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Please check your packages. There is one of my item that couldn't be found. LEXUS RX 330 TAG
Thanks

Pls check well in your packages, that tag is small and i remember stuffing it inside some wears.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Adinije:
Yea, KrisMax will be picking up for me tomorrow. Thanks
Yes Krismax will b picking up for her as Ndidi didn't release cos of no approval from Mr Chino's...all d same it's sorted out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
ToyosiR:

The issue goes thus:

@ Rahmot it's sorted out, thanks u really tried...appreciate, that's d beauty of a nice forum like this, Mr Chino well done

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Thanks
Not in mine bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Lol...na error now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
shrekandfiona:

add dot com to his email to complete it. And take some hours to read through the thread. All those questions have been answered already.
I have read through the thread right from the first page and actually sent an email two days ago to that email address (.com inclusive) but got no reply. So I assumed I got d address wrong.
And I need to confirm some things before sending items to his address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mr Chino's hope my items made saturday drop off ?? Mailed u abt testing d phone..larushi****@gmail. Com didn't get a reply...anyways send my invoice pls. thanks all d same

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.