Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542490 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2014
dannytwix:
Thanks, sorted it all out already

You are welcome!
Great hearing that as well! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

tanks chief
You are welcome! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2014
shrekandfiona:

yes Sir that is the way to go having experienced same in time past. However I may be contacting you soon on your US paypal service. Wish to open one soon. Thanks

Ok!
We are always available for that including support.Note that we make do with UAE & USA PayPal accounts that can receive and send/make payments without much ado.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2014
legalwealth:

Well!
I don't use Nigeria paypal or ebay account meaning I've not experienced that but all I know is that customer care
is the best and easiest way of getting solution to any issue on their platform.

Since you've confirmed that taking the step said will resolve that,he should go for that then.
My Nigeria ebay account never give issue sinx opened

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2014
tonjeola:

same here, Nigerian Ebay + paypal works perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2014
madridfc:

Is that legal? Operating a US paypal in Nigeria?

It is legal!
Where you will know that it is legal among other proofs is that they accept
Nigeria ID card be it National ID card,Driver Licence or International Passport for confirming identity
should in case your account gets limited and it will be restored.

There are even steps to take and follow that will prevent your account from being limited and you'll will have
peace of mind leaving your money in your paypal account.Even as a matter of fact,I've received over $51,000
with my main USA Business PayPal account usually operated from Nigeria and it has never for once been limited.

I like backing up my statement with at least an evidence.Check screenshot attached for that please

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2014
legalwealth:

It is legal!
Where you will know that it is legal among other proofs is that they accept
Nigeria ID card be it National ID card,Driver Licence or International Passport for confirming identity
should in case your account gets limited and it will be restored.

There are even steps to take and follow that will prevent your account from being limited and you'll will have
peace of mind leaving your money in your paypal account.Even as a matter of fact,I've received over $51,000
with my main USA Business PayPal account usually operated from Nigeria and it has never for once been limited.
Interesting, so anybody can choose US as his/her country and run a US paypal, with Nigerian ID, I.P etc? Cool!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2014
madridfc:
same here, Nigerian Ebay + paypal works perfectly.
That is why I don't know how to solve it for many who contacted me. I knw now

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2014
tonjeola:

Great hearing that!
It's because you got it right from beginning.
How many stars do you now have besides your ebay account username?

I've got 52 stars for blue for my USA Ebay account without experiencing
any issue whatsoever with it from onset.

That reminds me,people shouldn't try giving seller(s) their e-mail via inbox
or initiating a communication that might warrant transacting outside ebay
else account will be banned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2014
legalwealth:

Great hearing that!
It's because you got it right from beginning.
How many stars do you now have besides your ebay account username?

I've got 52 stars for blue for my USA Ebay account without experiencing
any issue whatsoever with it from onset.

That reminds me,people shouldn't try giving seller(s) their e-mail via inbox
or initiating a communication that might warrant transacting outside ebay
else account will be banned.
I don't competing on that, whether u ve 1000 stars, it won't add anytin to mine. I ve US & Naija ebay/paypal nd I don't ve issues sinx onset

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2014
oga chinox reply my mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2014
OCT 27TH SHIPMENT IS READY FOR PICK UP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2014
madridfc:

Interesting, so anybody can choose US as his/her country and run a US paypal, with Nigerian ID, I.P etc? Cool!

Don't get me wrong!It is not adviseable you operate it on Nigeria IP but you need to use a special USA Dedicated VPN IP that
is compactible with PayPal but the main point is that they will know that you are a Nigerian.

You will need to use your real Nigeria name most especially as it is on any of your ID cards you want to use.
There is usually a section asking you for your Nationality when signing up for USA PayPal account of which you are to
select Nigeria but I selected Niger then because Nigeria was not on the list then.

It seems they've removed that option on the new USA PayPal platform and they now require SSN.
You can ignore that or replace that with your International Passport details(optional) or EIN or ITIN after signing up.

It is now paramount one do what we call "Mobile Phone Verification" using USA Phone Number that can receive and make
calls which is easy to get here in Nigeria and can be configured in two different ways to be ringing to any of your Nigerian line
and as well be able to make call with your Nigeria line using your USA line.

One can as well link payoneer USA Virtual Bank Account with it(for confirmation and withdrawal),payoneer card and a special Nigerian card
loaded with dollar & naira respectively for making payment via your USA paypal account should in case you don't have any money on your
PayPal balance.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
shrekandfiona:

when you call Toby or the number of kbm chinos posted on his front page, you'll regret you did because it seems the numbers there are for the bosses who often appear clueless or too busy to respond.

But Taiwo of kbm makes things so easy for you. I think he is their field man so he is very efficient I must say. So if you want to have a pleasant experience with kbm, just call Taiwo and he'll sort you out in no time. His number has been given in the thread

Because of d kinda treatment I've gotten twice from toby and his other goons, I decided that I wouldn't even mention their name, even in my sleep. However because I like to keep an open mind, I will want to see how the said Taiwo of same Kobomart renders his acclaimed 5-star services.

Could someone please drop Taiwo's number here again, and his whatsapp number too, if there is one.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2014
tonjeola:

I don't competing on that, whether u ve 1000 stars, it won't add anytin to mine. I ve US & Naija ebay/paypal nd I don't ve issues sinx onset

Lol!

I'm not as well but rating and star give one greater opportunities and respects on ebay especially with sellers.
Just make sure you keep your rating at 100% and keep increasing your star as a buyer because I know that is
what most of us are on the platform and it's time to move to seller as well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Etinosajay:

Because of d kinda treatment I've gotten twice from toby and his other goons, I decided that I wouldn't even mention their name, even in my sleep. However because I like to keep an open mind, I will want to see how the said Taiwo of same Kobomart renders his acclaimed 5-star services.

Could someone please drop Taiwo's number here again, and his whatsapp number too, if there is one.

Do you know david-leo of IBL logistic as well?
You need to make do with this young man as he do efficiently pick up laptops for my client at my office here in Lagos.

He is an humble young man! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
legalwealth:

It is now paramount one do what we call "Mobile Phone Verification" using USA Phone Number that can receive and make
calls which is easy to get here in Nigeria and can be configured in two different ways to be ringing to any of your Nigerian line
LOL Nigerians.
Oga, What You are doing is 'by-passing' paypal's security protocols, which is very ILLEGAL.
Goodluck Sire.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
tonjeola:

I don't competing on that, whether u ve 1000 stars, it won't add anytin to mine . I ve US & Naija ebay/paypal nd I don't ve issues sinx onset
cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
madridfc:

LOL Nigerians.
Oga, What You are doing is 'by-passing' paypal's security protocols, which is very ILLEGAL.
Goodluck Sire.

See you!
They must have blocked my account since they know I'm a Nigerian if they see it illegal.
What they need are your true identity,genuity and faithfulness.

Aside that,they won't have allowed me to be withdrawing from my personal PayPal account
unlimitedly within 24hrs from Nigeria ATM using a special card which is not payoneer card even
before they accepted Nigeria if they see it illegal.

Bro!There is nothing illegal with that in as much you are threading on their platform using Ethical
Hacking skill if that is what you see this as to be able to term it as illegal.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
legalwealth:

Do you know david-leo of IBL logistic as well?
You need to make do with this young man as he do efficiently pick up laptops for my client at my office here in Lagos.

He is an humble young man! !!

I've heard of IBL Logistics too. I'll see who's more serious in what they do between those two
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Etinosajay:

I've heard of IBL Logistics too. I'll see who's more serious in what they do between those two

I'm sure you will have a better experience with him.

Best! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ tonjeola

1000 Likes Bro, Way To Go.

madridfc:

LOL Nigerians.
Goodluck Sire.

Hahahahaha, I laff in foreign dedicated secured IP.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by searchcorp(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
chinosxl:

i don't see your email, searched your email address above but nothing.

I will resen the email. Asap. eobinna@icloud.com. You replied the first email i sent only u didnt confirm the receipt o the usps package i sent u. Even though i tracked it and it was delivered. A phone.

Tracking number: 9505511131444301638846
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
chinosxl:
correct received mine already...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
chinosxl:
I WILL BE DROPPING OFF SHIPMENT AT THE AIRPORT THIS FRIDAY, ONLY FOR THIS WEEK. Will be out of town Saturday picking up some Cars.

I'm interested in purchasing & shipping a motorbike. Can you handle purchasing locally (maybe via Craigslist) and then ship? I'll like it to fit in an SUV/truck you might be shipping as well in order to save on shipping costs.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Laredojohn:
correct received mine already...
\Waoh, didn't know they worked on Saturdays. I'll go there on Monday for my iPad. Oga Chinosxl, expect Paypal payment later today, for my delivery fees.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
chinosxl:

Wonderful! And person go dey wait for weeks for some other places. Chai! Issorait!

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hi
Oga Chinosxl
I just received a mail invoice from you stating that you are about shipping one of my item.
Please kindly delay the the shipment of the item till the next shipping date, cause I'm still expecting some other items that I want to consolidate with the item. Please kindly note that I don't not ship my items piecewise I prefer consolidating my items, and this is evident in my previous shipment with you, as this will not be economical for me both from the point view of the shipping and collection as I don't not reside in Lagos.Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
seyithug:

\Waoh, didn't know they worked on Saturdays. I'll go there on Monday for my iPad. Oga Chinosxl, expect Paypal payment later today, for my delivery fees.
Gimme Mr chino paypal payment info..wanna settle my bills via paypal

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Laredojohn:

Gimme Mr chino paypal payment info..wanna settle my bills via paypal
I don't have it either, I was just going to ask him. So, Oga Chinosxl, pls, drop your Paypal info for us to send payment to, or we should go ahead with our bank rate for the payment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dscientist:
Hi
Oga Chinosxl
I just received a mail invoice from you stating that you are about shipping one of my item.
Please kindly delay the the shipment of the item till the next shipping date, cause I'm still expecting some other items that I want to consolidate with the item. Please kindly note that I don't not ship my items piecewise I prefer consolidating my items, and this is evident in my previous shipment with you, as this will not be economical for me both from the point view of the shipping and collection as I don't not reside in Lagos.Thanks

Better call/text him. He'll get it faster.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
oga chinosxl 1 item is not reflected in both invoices you sent me. this is the tracking number

LK222745275CN

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.