Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542481 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=14pt]SCAM ALERT, SCAM ALERT, SCAM ALERT[/size]

Dear Customers,

Please do not respond to any email from "lsmglobalshipping@usa.com" , this email will request that you pay for your invoice into another bank account that is different from our Nigeria bank account. At the moment, we only have one bank account and our bank details will always be on the Notes section of your invoice once downloaded. All invoices are sent with this email address (sales@lsmglobalshipping.com) and payment verification with another email address (payment@lsmglobalshipping.com). Every other email address other than (sales@lsmglobalshipping.com and payment@lsmglobalshipping.com) is not in any way connected to LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING. If for some reason we omit our bank details from your invoice please call our U.S line or Lagos crew for bank details and provide your invoice # and exact name on your invoice, you can also send an email to this address requesting for bank details with your invoice # on the subject line. Customers with light weight items and no invoice can make payment at our Lagos office, your prompt payment is always appreciated but never be in a rush to make payment whenever you are in doubt. You can also call 08035439982 to verify correct bank name and account number prior to making any payment.

Regards,

LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

Please be advised that i do not ship fraudulent/suspicious packages. All suspicious packages will be investigated and returned to sender if scam/fraud is confirmed. Trying to protect my business.

This thread is for Nairaland members with Pay pal accounts or anyone making self online payment.

For all payment and invoice inquiries please email PAYMENT@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM also call 08035439982

Other inquiries you can send an email to SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM

To confirm if your item is available for pick up at my Lagos office please call 08030837047, 08088143308

Order online and forward to my office for shipping to Nigeria.

No third parties involved no commissions, no hidden fees and no agent fees.

Make your online payments and forward to my Houston office and I will consolidate and ship to Nigeria. Consolidation is free. Use the address format below,

Your Name
C/O LSM GLOBAL
9101 Lipan rd #111
Houston, TX 77063

If you have any questions about opening a PayPal account, I will have one of my customers explain on this thread on how to go about getting your PayPal linked to your Nigeria bank account.

My personal contact is on top home page of my website and you can call/text. www.lsmglobalshipping.com

For current shipping rates please visit my website WWW.LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM, click on rates page.

My Charges are as follows:

U.S to Lagos shipping rates

1. 3.70/lb if 40lbs or more.
2. 3.75/lb if btw 6 - 39lbs.
3. $20 flat rate shipping charge if btw 0.1lb - 5lbs.
4. $50 per Laptop
5. $165 for 5 laptops (over 5 laptops ship by weight)
6. $30 per tablet. ($100 for 5 tablets)
7. $40 per Netbook/mini ($130 for 5 minis)
8. $15 per phone, $10 per phone if 2 to 10 phones. Over 50 phones ships by weight.
9. $10 Per watch Free shipping of watch from March to April 6th one watch per Nairaland customer per week
10. $4.95/lb Perfumes
11. Shipping charge is by actual weight or volume weight, whichever is higher.

U.S to Other major cities:

9. Consolidated items in a box ships for only $4.30/lb
10. Laptops $70 each
11. Tablets $50 each
12. Net books $55 each
13. Cell phones $35 each
14. Watches $15
15. Perfumes $5.95/lb
16. House hold goods $4.30/lb or volume

If you have a very light weight item coming in a large box please contact me for shipping details. Shipping charge is per pound or per volume weight which ever is higher.

Lagos office
LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
22 Abeokuta Express Way
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
By Mangoro bus stop, between cement bus stop and Ikeja bus stop.
sales@lsmglobalshipping

U.S office
9101 LIPAN RD SUITE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Best days to purchase online are Sundays and Mondays; this will allow your order to get to my office(s) by Friday or before noon Saturday for me to book your order for Monday flight.

For orders with destination out side of Lagos please contact KBM Logistics for pick up from my Lagos office.

KBM Logistics Contact
Toby : 08084769486, Lizze: 08081203577 and instruct them to pick up your item from LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING OFFICE.

I also have Referral Program,

Get $100 gift card or $100 shipping charge discount when you and your referrals ship up to 1,000 lbs within a 12 month period.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

Please be advised that i do not ship fraudulent/suspicious packages. All suspicious packages will be investigated and returned to sender if scam/fraud is confirmed. Trying to protect my business.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Justi4jesu comes to mind.... Na only her wey i trust for this kind thingy

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Good Morning, if your order was booked on Monday flight to Lagos. Your order is available for pick up. You can pick up today from 9am at my Lagos office above.

Contact Ndidi 08030837047.

Door to Door deliveries within Lagos will start tomorrow.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
I still got packages from 2 weeks ago waiting to be picked up from my Lagos office.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sonyeah(m): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Welldone Mr chineme,nice work you guys do and you charge the cheapest shipping fees here... looking forward to doing buisness with you again very soon.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 1:33am On Aug 15, 2014
I ship cargo from US to Nigeria often and this is the cheapest I've seen if it's for real! Oga what's the best price for 14lbs package? Willing to try you out and give feedback. I can order from amazon and ship to you right away. Is the $50 gift card promo still on? grin Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
ccaramel: I ship cargo from US to Nigeria often and this is the cheapest I've seen if it's for real! Oga what's the best price for 14lbs package? Willing to try you out and give feedback. I can order from amazon and shop to you right away. Is the $50 gift card promo still on? grin Thanks

Good day,

Whats the dimension of your package? if your dimensional weight (LXWXH)/139 is less than or equal 14lbs then shipping charge from Houston to Lagos for your 14lbs package will be $55.30. The $50 gift card promo is for weight over 200lbs.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
For issues and complaints of not enough space to put your name and my business name please try options below,

When ordering via eBay, amazon or any online use the address format below

First option

YOUR NAME
C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Second option with initials

Y. N C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Third option with your names and without my business name.

YOUR NAME
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

9 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pat077: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
hw long does ur shipping take

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
chinosxl:

Good day,

Whats the dimension of your package? if your dimensional weight (LXWXH)/139 is less than or equal 14lbs then shipping charge from Houston to Lagos for your 14lbs package will be $55.30. The $50 gift card promo is for weight over 200lbs.

Ok I made an order on amazon weighing about 18lbs total. I will report to the house how the transaction goes grin

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Goodjayrecords(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
chinosxl: For issues and complaints of not enough space to put your name and my business name please try options below,

When ordering via eBay, amazon or any online use the address format below

First option

YOUR NAME
C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Second option with initials

Y. N C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Third option with your names and without my business name.

YOUR NAME
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

I sent mail requesting for account detail to do my payment after they've calculated my order, but no reply. Any problem?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
pat077: hw long does ur shipping take

Flight leaves Mondays (ones a week), arrive Lagos Tuesday and package/orders available for pick up on Thursday at my Lagos office. Your order will have to be in my office by Friday evening in order to book for the following Monday flight to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
ccaramel:

Ok I made an order on amazon weighing about 18lbs total. I will report to the house how the transaction goes grin

No problem Ma, email me the tracking # as soon as amazon ships.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

I sent mail requesting for account detail to do my payment after they've calculated my order, but no reply. Any problem?

Sorry, are u the customer ordering for 3 flash drives? reply sent.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Alpet(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
How much will you ship down 10 pcs of mobile phones of 8-10lbs. It's in a package already.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
sonyeah: Welldone Mr chineme,nice work you guys do and you charge the cheapest shipping fees here... looking forward to doing buisness with you again very soon.

Thank you, may i know what you shipped through my company?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Alpet: How much will you ship down 10 pcs of mobile phones of 8-10lbs. It's in a package already.

If you will be picking up in Lagos and for 10pcs or more, it will be $10 for each phone.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by otikpoko(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2014
*Following* grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:39am On Aug 16, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry, are u the customer ordering for 3 flash drives? reply sent.

Got your mail, thanks. I hate delaying my order and I hope LSM will not do such.
Make order from next week.

Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sonyeah(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2014
chinosxl:

Thank you, may i know what you shipped through my company?
I was the one that shipped some clothes through your company recently...the ones we ordered from walmart.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
undecidedfollowing jejely a beg what's your exchange rate
also you said no commission but you charging $55 on top laptop naaa
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
sonyeah: I was the one that shipped some clothes through your company recently...the ones we ordered from walmart.

Yes i remember, thanks for your patience on that order. The 2 day Naija publc holiday messed things up that week.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
kolomax: undecidedfollowing jejely a beg what's your exchange rate
also you said no commission but you charging $55 on top laptop naaa

Ecobank's Dollar buying rate is what i use, rate varies. 168 is what i'm currently using. Laptops are fragile, i don't ship them by weight but on a flat rate $55 to lagos or $70 to other cities.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 2:30am On Aug 17, 2014
chinosxl:

No problem Ma, email me the tracking # as soon as amazon ships.
One of the orders shipped yesterday- 40 pieces total of item in one box.
Kindly wait for the other 1 box of 24 pieces of item to arrive and then consolidate and let me know the total weight and cost. I'm thinking it should be less than estimated weight on amazon. You should receive all between Tuesday- Thursday. I really need the items for next week in Lagos. My initial is AO. If this works out fine, then it's goodbye to myus and shippyme angry!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Alpet(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2014
chinosxl:

If you will be picking up in Lagos and for 10pcs or more, it will be $10 for each phone.

I expect u to use the weight of d box.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2014
This appears to be very useful and its the cheapest i have seen... i hope customer service is different from the many others that appear here on nairaland.... Also, not everyone is from lagos, so what is the option for people from benin, asaba and its environ? Whats the arrangement for us?

Sorry i just read your original post again and can see we are already taken care of.... you are good..

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
ccaramel:
One of the orders shipped yesterday- 40 pieces total of item in one box.
Kindly wait for the other 1 box of 24 pieces of item to arrive and then consolidate and let me know the total weight and cost. I'm thinking it should be less than estimated weight on amazon. You should receive all between Tuesday- Thursday. I really need the items for next week in Lagos. My initial is AO. If this works out fine, then it's goodbye to myus and shippyme angry!

No problem, I will advice you of the total weight as soon as i receive them all. If you can email the tracking #s and your names to sales@lsmglobalshipping.com.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Do U take orders from craiglist?? If yes, which city should one look into?

Can one send U a link of an item on ebay for U to bid on or BIN?
Do U take part payments or full payments?
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
ccaramel:
I really need the items for next week in Lagos. My initial is AO. If this works out fine, then it's goodbye to myus and shippyme angry!
Kindly update us how this deal goes biko.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
madridfc:
Kindly update us how this deal goes biko.
Will sure do. Trying to do the transaction on this thread as much as possible. Willing to be the "guinea pig" to test the service as no feedback yet grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.