Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542595 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
ccaramel:
Will sure do. Trying to do the transaction on this thread as much as possible. Willing to be the "guinea pig" to test the service as no feedback yet grin.
LOL Godspeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
my website is under construction. Trying to get a better look and to allow customers register/login.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Items received today by lsm global. Let's see how quick we can get these to Lagos grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Monday's (Aug 18th) shipment is at my Lagos office and available for pick up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gingger(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
hw will it cost to ship it from eBay down here
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
gingger: hw will it cost to ship it from eBay down here

$55 to Lagos
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
gingger: hw will it cost to ship it from eBay down here
do i need to register on ur site?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
tonjeola:
do i need to register on ur site?

My site in under construction and registration option will be available. For now you can order, make your payment and send to my office as,

YOUR NAMES
C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Send an email to sales@lsmglobalshipping.com as soon as you place your order, also send tracking # when your order ships.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gingger(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
answer me chino
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
gingger: answer me chino

Replied you above, its $55 to ship your laptop to Lagos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
chinosxl:

My site in under construction and registration option will be available. For now you can order, make your payment and send to my office as,

YOUR NAMES
C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Send an email to sales@lsmglobalshipping.com as soon as you place your order, also send tracking # when your order ships.
ve once seen lsmglobalshipping ads on Nairaland before, is a good idea opening a thread.
how do u treat wrong item?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
ccaramel: Items received today by lsm global. Let's see how quick we can get these to Lagos grin

Count down will start Monday oh, sending all my cargo to the airport Saturday morning for Monday flight to Lag. I believe the pic below is your order. 17lbs.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
chinosxl:

Count down will start Monday oh, sending all my cargo to the airport Saturday morning for Monday flight to Lag. I believe the pic below is your order. 17lbs.

Thanks. How much do I pay in Naira at your office in Lagos?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
chinosxl: Monday's (Aug 18th) shipment is at my Lagos office and available for pick up.
Wow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
ccaramel:

Thanks. How much do I pay in Naira at your office in Lagos?

$64 or N10,800. You can pay to my Ecobank account prior to pick up. Dollar buying rate is up since Monday, its now 174 but i used 168 since your order was placed before rate went up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
tonjeola:
ve once seen lsmglobalshipping ads on Nairaland before, is a good idea opening a thread.
how do u treat wrong item?

Please explain what you mean by "wrong item" Sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gingger(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
I don't know how to place ur address in my address.. wat do I put in d city, address number cos its segmented there.. pls help a frnd
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
gingger: I don't know how to place ur address in my address.. wat do I put in d city, address number cos its segmented there.. pls help a frnd

You can try,

Name section; Your names c/o LSM GLOBAL (SHIPPING - if it fits)
Address: 9101 LIPAN RD #111
City: Houston
State: TX or Texas
Zip code: 77063

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gingger(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
tanks bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
chinosxl:

$64 or N10,800. You can pay to my Ecobank account prior to pick up. Dollar buying rate is up since Monday, its now 174 but i used 168 since your order was placed before rate went up.

Ok great. Send the bank details to my email and also the lagos office telephone number. Would delivery to my lagos office be possible?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2014
ccaramel:

Ok great. Send the bank details to my email and also the lagos office telephone number. Would delivery to my lagos office be possible?

Will email bank details. Lagos phone 08088143308 or 08030837047. For delivery you can call KBM Logistics to pick up from my office and deliver to your office. KBM Contacts Toby : 08084769486, Lizze: 08081203577.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2014
gingger: tanks bro

u welcome
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2014
chinosxl:

Please explain what you mean by "wrong item" Sir
let say, i order for bold 5 and ebay or any U.S site sent let tour blackberry to ur office, 1. will inform me of item u received or u just shipped to naija?
2. that is what i mean by wrong item.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2014
At last! Lsm global is good i must confess. When i saw that his service is good and he's honest,i told him to open a thread here on NL. Really,its the cheapest and there's no hidden fee or commission i must tell you. God bless

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2014
chinosxl:

You didn't reply my question on page one sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
tonjeola:
let say, i order for bold 5 and ebay or any U.S site sent let tour blackberry to ur office, 1. will inform me of item u received or u just shipped to naija?
2. that is what i mean by wrong item.

Yes, we can inspect/verify your order before shipping to Nigeria.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amazingg: At last! Lsm global is good i must confess. When i saw that his service is good and he's honest,i told him to open a thread here on NL. Really,its the cheapest and there's no hidden fee or commission i must tell you. God bless

Thanks for the support. Still waiting on alert from my bank. Your order will be placed today.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
madridfc: Do U take orders from craiglist?? If yes, which city should one look into?

Can one send U a link of an item on ebay for U to bid on or BIN?
Do U take part payments or full payments?
Thanks.

You can look at city: Houston (southwest houston), but try to get them to drop off at my office. I only take full payment for the purchase cost and shipping charge can be paid when ur item gets to Lagos. I do bid on eBay sundays - thursdays, Fridays/Saturdays i'm usually very busy at the office so BIN will be your option for these two days.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
chinosxl:

You can look at city: Houston (southwest houston), but try to get them to drop off at my office.
sad most craiglist sellers prefer the buyer coming to meet them. Anyways, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
madridfc: sad most craiglist sellers prefer the buyer coming to meet them. Anyways, thanks.

Very true but i'm too busy at the office to meet sellers.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
2 boxes of hand sanitizers delivered. Weight 124kg.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks for the support. Still waiting on alert from my bank. Your order will be placed today.
ok! No problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.