Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542494 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Space booked.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dscientist: Hi
just sent a package to your office
Tracking number: 852426176951406
Shipping service: FedEx Ground

Exactly what i need, will update as soon as i receive
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
kentochi: Space booked.
how far about gopac naaa
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Will be in and out the office today, any USPS/UPS/FEDEX/DHL delivery not received today will be picked up in the morning before heading to the airport. Please don't panic.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
kentochi: Space booked.

You sent a nairaland email alert.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yes i did.
I need your help.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
kentochi: Yes i did.
I need your help.

You can call me or email at sales@lsmglobalshipping.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Package received. Thanks for the smooth and hassle free process.
LSM is good to go y'all! I will send next tracking details soon grin

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
ccaramel: Package received. Thanks for the smooth and hassle free process.

you can say that again. grin

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
chinosxl:

You can call me or email at sales@lsmglobalshipping.com
check you mail boss.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by casid: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks for this opportunity open go us.. Though, I've a PayPal account and I've done the necessary thing concerning the address as described in your trend but I'm aware of the fact that there are loads and lots of fraudsters on eBay( never chop belle full).
Do you help I securing items and get paid in your naira account here in Nigeria? I've some items to get outside eBay..
Again, can anyone tell me a good site I can get male shoes at cheaper than amazon and it's likes..
Thanks a bunch..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
mail sent to you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mroluway: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Hello Sir. about mt Order, they have not change the status yet, Kindly help me go and pick it at the post office sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Hi Op, i have a made couple of orders from ebay and amazon to your address. Will forward the tracking details to you as soon as I get them.

thanks. smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:55am On Aug 30, 2014
kentochi:
check you mail boss.

replied.

1. Go to www.paypal.com

2a. Click on "sign up" and then scroll down to bottom of page, you will see a small u.s.a flag. Click on this flag. This might show another country depending on your isp.

2b. another option: on paypal main page (www.paypal.com) scroll down and find this u.s.a flag and click on it.

3. Next page will show several countries including Nigeria, this is where you click Nigeria.

4. Next page shows "open an account" click this and fill out the form that opens on the next window.

Hope this helps, pics below.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2014
ccaramel: Package received. Thanks for the smooth and hassle free process.

Thanks. I received your paypal payment alert but the balance didn't reflect as payment received. My Lagos office said your guy picked up and paid N10,600 cash.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2014
casid: Thanks for this opportunity open go us.. Though, I've a PayPal account and I've done the necessary thing concerning the address as described in your trend but I'm aware of the fact that there are loads and lots of fraudsters on eBay( never chop belle full).
Do you help I securing items and get paid in your naira account here in Nigeria? I've some items to get outside eBay..
Again, can anyone tell me a good site I can get male shoes at cheaper than amazon and it's likes..
Thanks a bunch..

On the fraudster issue, just make sure the feedback ratings on the eBay seller is good at least 99% and without recent multiple negative feedback. Also, make most of your purchase from U.S sellers, then Canada. Chinese sellers do have cheap items but watch out for the estimated delivery date ( 2 weeks to 2 months) before buying.

I do assist in procurement where you make payment to my Nigeria account but i try to stay away from this method due to back and forth argument with the naira to dollar rate.

Suggested sites for your male shoes will be ebay and www.6pm.com (got this site from a customer)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2014
mroluway: Hello Sir. about mt Order, they have not change the status yet, Kindly help me go and pick it at the post office sir

Will be there at 7am to pick it up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:15am On Aug 30, 2014
shrekandfiona: Hi Op, i have a made couple of orders from ebay and amazon to your address. Will forward the tracking details to you as soon as I get them.

thanks. smiley

Thanks for using LSM, update me when you receive the tracking #s.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Ikebossmann: @chinosxl,I need to open a paypal account,help needed

Just now seeing your quest, i have posted some instructions on this page (5)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by guente02(m): 2:43am On Aug 30, 2014
I cant believe this guy is teaching peepa how to open PayPal account. It simply nice.
My query coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 3:39am On Aug 30, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks. I received your paypal payment alert but the balance didn't reflect as payment received. My Lagos office said your guy picked up and paid N10,600 cash.

I'm not sure why he paid again but it's duplicate payment now. Will you refund the PayPal or he should get the cash back in Naija? He didn't hear me say that I had sent the payment from my side. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by guente02(m): 4:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Umm some months bafk i made enquiry about you service and u said if i make payments myself i won't need to pay any commission and all. But why the $55 or so for laptops.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:32am On Aug 30, 2014
ccaramel:

I'm not sure why he paid again but it's duplicate payment now. Will you refund the PayPal or he should get the cash back in Naija? He didn't hear me say that I had sent the payment from my side. Thanks.

Ok, i will go ahead and do a refund on paypal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:40am On Aug 30, 2014
guente02: Umm some months bafk i made enquiry about you service and u said if i make payments myself i won't need to pay any commission and all. But why the $55 or so for laptops.

That quote on my email (dated over 2 months ago) was a mistake, you should have taken advantage of this but you didn't. Laptops are shipped by flat rate and most already know this. My shipping charge for Laptop is $55 to Lagos and $70 to other cities, please don't ask me why. You can contact other shippers for this service. As a shipper i have the right to decrease shipping rates or offer free shipping as part of my promo. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 4:48am On Aug 30, 2014
chinosxl:

Ok, i will go ahead and do a refund on paypal
Ok great. Will look out for it. Thanks again.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2014
dandollar1: ok.
#7722952204-DHL
#9374889877264104422742-USPS
Good morning.please did u get these last 2 packages?

Those are d last two items I'm expecting before shipping.any hope of shipping with your next batch?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2014
dandollar1: Good morning.please did u get these last 2 packages?

Those are d last two items I'm expecting before shipping.any hope of shipping with your next batch?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Hey Chinos, finally found your thread! You said you'd mail me the link but I know say you don forget ( I know how busy you can be smiley smiley). I was searching for Americanspecs only just occurred to me to search for Chinosxl or lsm. I see the thread is already growing and the followers. Keep it up!

For those peeps still having doubts about LSM Global Shipping and Chinosxl, please you can rest very assured in their genuineness. I have been using them for a long time now and will always do. Chinos is very professional and courteous and would always respond to whatever issues you may have promptly.

BTW, hope we are good for this week's shipment. Will mail you tracking #s of new batch I am ordering. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by casid: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2014
http://www.6pm.com/nunn-bush-slinger-tan ( size 11.5)
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=331298575586
These are the items I need.. If you can receive payment on your pay pal account, I will make a transfer to your to resolve the issue of exchange wahala..godzy_01 @yahoo.com is my mail.. Kindly reply me thru that or we chat where its convenient for you sir..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Hi
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Hi
I'm ordering 4 laptops from different sellers can you consolidate them into one big box for me and then ship to Lagos.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.