Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39005 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Question - Engagement rings, how many of you actually care about how much it costs.. Or is it about the thought of him actually getting the band telling you he wants to spend the rest of your life with you. Which is it ( appearance or love? ?)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
now ayam confused cool

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: now ayam confused cool

Lol basically, would u care if you were proposed to with a crappy ring or a really nice one ? Is it the thought that counts ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: now ayam confused cool

Obviously you're a boy. But if u we're a girl lol..
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol basically, would u care if you were proposed to with a crappy ring or a really nice one ? Is it the thought that counts ?
wel dear, if i were a gal it wil nt mata to me wit d type of ring he propos as long as dere is real love. dont pple dat propose wit expensive diamond break up

30 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: wel dear, if i were a gal it wil nt mata to me wit d type of ring he propos as long as dere is real love. dont pple dat propose wit expensive diamond break up

Lol really? So you'd propose with anything...even cheap diamond :O.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Obviously you're a boy. But if u we're a girl lol..
a boy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: a boy

A man sorry.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol really? So you'd propose with anything...even cheap diamond :O.
if i cant afford an expensive one? y cant i? to me is noting bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by scribble: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Is 500 thousands of dollars expensive for a ring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by avuekwe(f): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
I don't want any again, just go and see my parents finish. Do the right thing , that's my own.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by zubby29(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
so on point,so sad some girls still care abt dat time wasting tactic
avuekwe: I don't want any again, just go and see my parents finish. Do the right thing , that's my own.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by avuekwe(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
zubby29: so on point,so sad some girls still care abt dat time wasting tactic

Yes o, sometimes in the case of engagement rings, all that glitter is neither gold nor silver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by zubby29(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
babe u fine o.can i come nd c ur people,yes or no.lol
avuekwe:

Yes o, sometimes in the case of engagement rings, all that glitter is neither gold nor silver.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by avuekwe(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
zubby29: babe u fine o.can i come nd c ur people,yes or no.lol

Lol, na so u go talk, see how many female followers u get. U wan make dem pour me acid?

18 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by zubby29(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
hahhaha.na who need am pass.lol.so my ? still stand yes or no? lol
avuekwe:

Lol, na so u go talk, see how many female followers u get. U wan make dem pour me acid?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Adaeze003(f): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmm... I think I'm logical in my dealings so it depends. So you gave me a cheap ring coz its love that matters? I hope you won't mind if I don't use it after that night? It's the love that matters rii? If you won't mind then I guess I'll consider... But then again, to get married, one must be financially stable ie, have a steady source of income(doesn't matter how much) so, if you do have a source of income, what's your excuse 4 getting me something that'll wash out in a month?

If you don't believe you must give me a ring to prove anything then don't! Carry on with marriage rights without it after all its not our culture.

So yes, I care 4 the type of ring. It must be worth something or none at all...

44 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Both are important to me.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by izaray(f): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
avuekwe: I don't want any again, just go and see my parents finish. Do the right thing , that's my own.
I agreed wit u dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Baddo101(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
avuekwe:

Babe no worry make we relate no followers go pour u acid nor hot water.....

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by jashar(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Choi OP. You just reminded me. I don't care if my gown is #2000 or if the whole ceremony costs #3000,but that ring ehn must come from only 3 jewellers.
1.Tacori.
2.Cartier.
3.Tiffany.
That's all.grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by jmoore(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
I won't propose to her with a ring.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
jmoore: I won't propose to her with a ring.

So what will you use?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
jashar: Choi OP. You just reminded me. I don't care if my gown is #2000 or if the whole ceremony costs #3000,but that ring ehn must come from only 3 jewellers.
1.Tacori.
2.Cartier.
3.Tiffany.
That's all.grin

Hahah I swear I like you cool. But Ehm the ceremony and the dress too must be top notch too.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by priest2u(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
@op some women dont care about the ring thing, I propose to my fiancee without ring and she was so happy. Later I got her a cheap ring of 80,000 naira , she even sleeps with the ring on her finger lol. so its love that matters. my 2kobo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by jmoore(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So what will you use?

Engagement words.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2014
jmoore:

Engagement words.

You'll say will you marry me.. with no ring shocked. Okay oo
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Swaggot00(m): 1:43am On Aug 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

mail me ?? cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Swaggot00: mail me ?? cool

Why can't you mail me..?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Swaggot00(m): 2:00am On Aug 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Why can't you mail me..?
ladies first remember cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Swaggot00: ladies first remember cool

Lol I don't do sexism.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Swaggot00(m): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I don't do sexism.
thank God for that cheesy . check your mail then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.