Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Mother A Cheat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother A Cheat (3145 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Is Mother A Witch? / Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Mother A Cheat by apolonius(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Personally,I will expose my mum to my dad if he is so faithful to her.

If he is not,I will confront her and ask her to quit the marriage if she is not convinced of the need to 'close her legs' to another man,or I will expose her.
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
apolonius: Personally,I will expose my mum to my dad if he is so faithful to her.

If he is not,I will confront her and ask her to quit the marriage if she is not convinced of the need to 'close her legs' to another man,or I will expose her.
Wow tnx so much 4 sharing ur view. Appreciated

(1) (2) (Reply)

On A Scale Of One To Ten, How Likely Am I The Father? / Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... / I Feel Like I Am Being Used ! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.