Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

Back To Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Back To Blackberry (775 Views)

What Happened To Blackberry? / NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To Blackberry by thomasdareal(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2014
I did some phone research recently and I got my result,people are started going back to blackberry and I notice even people with android own's a blackberry phone on the other hand.
Is it because of the costly data plan or something else,at my final inquiry I ask a guy why he own's an iphone and blackberry,he told me that don't you know blackberry is yahoo boyz phone because it hide ur IP address.
Oh! I can see why blackberry is booting back in nigeria,I don't know other countries.
Re: Back To Blackberry by idu1(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2014
Is simply because of data consumption. Those with android are just pretending all is well.
Re: Back To Blackberry by lanre316: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Yes, I got bold 5 few months ago, in addition to my Android, and life has never been sweeter data wise. 3gb for month for 1k and 3gb for one day for hundred naira on mtn network. It's like heaven in the world of Internet. Until Android can give this level of data allowance, I'm still keeping my good old blackberry.
Re: Back To Blackberry by Adinije(f): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Of course its becos of data consumption. Anyway I have lots if bb bold 5 for sale at @18K

Re: Back To Blackberry by vodacom: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Adinije: Of course its becos of data consumption. Anyway I have lots if bb bold 5 for sale at @18K
419 in disguise
Re: Back To Blackberry by Adinije(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2014
vodacom:
419 in disguise
Meaning what? Is either u are an IDI0T or u r a m0r0n. Did I say am selling all for 18k or did I ask for his money? Pls mind the way u call pple names. I always meet buyers in person and after they are through with inspection, they pay me. So be careful.

1 Like

Re: Back To Blackberry by femi4: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
vodacom:
419 in disguise
She is real, you can at least investigate by checking her background
Re: Back To Blackberry by Adinije(f): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2014
femi4: She is real, you can at least investigate by checking her background
Thanks Femi, that how pple blacklist others for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Android Tab Won't Boot Up Nor Shut Down, PLS HELP / Deleted! / Do You Have A Nokia Torch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.