Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Should Girls Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should Girls Fall In Love? (919 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by taraboo(f): 1:48am On Aug 14, 2014
undecidedAm pretty psyched up a bit about this issue and I need your take.
I think the Love topic has been battered from different angles,poked many times and studied inside out buh there is no doubt in my mind there would always be a question mark(?).Oh well I'm not a sadist but wat I want to know is there a need to feel something guys have so cruelly used and manipulated? A need to feel you won't breath a day without hearing that guys voice?Going as far as foregoing ur schoolfees to pay his in the name of love.I think like most things on earth its anoda ideal created by the human mind in search of perfection.
What about a boyfriend who cares for you as much as the "lovers" claim to care for each other kissand saving yourself heart break coz of broken trust cry.what about a relationship full of zest and happiness a fulfilment of our innermost desires without being complicated with an emotion that might lead to negative emotions. angry
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by Mprex(f): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2014
Break it down undecided
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by Adaeze003(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Kowaciate pls... Your post is yasad...

1 Like

Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by mployer(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Op is as confused as her write up.
Are you for or against love?
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by taraboo(f): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am simply saying is there a need to feel dt facade of love,not everything is black or white.not every idea can be expicitly expressed with words so this isfor the thinkers to try and decipher what d fak am trying to say.An award myt go to anyone hu can lucidly pour out my mind!
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by pansophist(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
taraboo: undecidedAm pretty psyched up a bit about this issue and I need your take.
I think the Love topic has been battered from different angles,poked many times and studied inside out buh there is no doubt in my mind there would always be a question mark(?).Oh well I'm not a sadist but wat I want to know is there a need to feel something guys have so cruelly used and manipulated? A need to feel you won't breath a day without hearing that guys voice?Going as far as foregoing ur schoolfees to pay his in the name of love.I think like most things on earth its anoda ideal created by the human mind in search of perfection.
What about a boyfriend who cares for you as much as the "lovers" claim to care for each other kissand saving yourself heart break coz of broken trust cry.what about a relationship full of zest and happiness a fulfilment of our innermost desires without being complicated with an emotion that might lead to negative emotions. angry

You are psyched really, no need to ponder on your post.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by passionate88: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
What da ****
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2014
taraboo: undecidedAm pretty psyched up a bit about this issue and I need your take.

There's no need to generalize. Btw, ladies are also guilty of it.

Note: Your post is muddled, kindly do something about it.
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Adaeze003: Kowaciate pls... Your post is yasad...
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by ITbomb(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
That guy wey do you this kind thing get case with god
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by christabel123(f): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
pls summarize everything @op
Re: Why Should Girls Fall In Love? by AtheistD(m): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2014
The lady is asking if it is possible and wise to be in a relationship without loving your partner and surrendering your heart in order to prevent heart break and exploitation.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change / 12 Things Every 20-something Girl Wants In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.