Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (202059 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Has anybody use try FUN-BEAUTY?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by RomanyChi(f): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
L'Occitane luminous body cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by 19naia(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Palm oil all the way... If red or clear color oil of coconut palm, its all very good for the skin..
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
blakky97:
Lol. You have a sense of humor. Some other women would have just abused me instantly. May your kids love you more than fat kids love cake.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn nd u too...I luv u jare#muaaaaahhhhhh......*buh I luv ma boo more oooo*....
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by nkluvbaby(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
mekadinho:
I used to bliv that, when I was looking for job, thank God for everything...Lol...
our pidgin parable go say man wey nor get money nai dey say beer dey bitter.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by nkluvbaby(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dolcilicious:
i use caro-white too but i mixed cooconut oil with it(adiagbon) did d coconut oil myself cz d one that is sold in d market is fake.
pls how did u make d coconut oil?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Dolcilicious(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
nkluvbaby: pls how did u make d coconut oil?
You'll but coconut,break d white part from d shell,U can grate or ground it,it depends on d quantity.Anyways i grated mine.After grating,u'll pour water in d coconut,and sieve out d milk.It is this milk u'll put on fire and boil till u see oil floating on top.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Humblebloke(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
shea butter... (Awon yoruba ma pe ni ORI)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by blakky97(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissMalia: Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn nd u too...I luv u jare#muaaaaahhhhhh......*buh I luv ma boo more oooo*....
My head turned 360 degree just now I won't lie when I saw what came after ' u too'
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by rossyc(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
I have used a lot of body lotions, some made me darker like palmer's cocoa butter and nivea while I reacted to some which resulted to facial pimples. Pls can someone prescribe a cream for someone that has a chocolate complexion and an oily skin.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
eluaki... quality one from my grandmas kitchen.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by nkluvbaby(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dolcilicious:
You'll but coconut,break d white part from d shell,U can grate or ground it,it depends on d quantity.Anyways i grated mine.After grating,u'll pour water in d coconut,and sieve out d milk.It is this milk u'll put on fire and boil till u see oil floating on top.
tnx alot.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by zemaye: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ori

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Greenfriend: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
rossyc, try Carotein (not Carotone) hydro toning lotion. Thank me later
brainiacmrtolz, Skineal contains anti-microbials and steroids. Should be ideally used under medical prescription
RomanyChi, U've got a great cream. But Carotein is better
iyaakanran, it is the G&G with the RED cover/lid that has steroids, not the one with the pink lid
Kensco, U can improve on ur Dove affinity by getting Dove Pro-Age moisturizer
Dainty09 & Mindizza, Shea Butter is a nice agent. Used for building the skin. But know that U will darken. As much as possible, always go for a lotion/serum with Vitamin C instead
Sharon6, bidexmimi and others, U can opt for QEI+ Active Harmonie Reparateur. A trial convinces

Don't be stunned that I know much about skin care products. I already manage about 3 threads on this. And have a lot of clients & friends who give me reviews. U can contact me on Whatsapp: 08034053406 or Facebook (check my signature below)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by hardeiluxie: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
passion vaseline nawny
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
M ;DM
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ryabcool(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
RomanyChi: L'Occitane luminous body cream
hey you! Been ages i saw your posts. How are ya? smiley
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by mzibukun(f): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2014
qei+
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Akposy(m): 2:44am On Aug 16, 2014
eddyline: I use queen Elizabeth cocoa butter cream. quite nice.
Watz d price
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Akposy(m): 4:22am On Aug 16, 2014
I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formular
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2014
blakky97:
My head turned 360 degree just now I won't lie when I saw what came after ' u too'
hahahahahahaha.........4ni dude.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ellatyra(f): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2014
dguyindcorner:

tell me about this

I can't start to tell you about all the goodness of perfect herbal! Honestly you can only imagine! This perfect herbal glow is just 5k! But the problem is that you can't even work 5 footsteps without someone stopping you to say "wow what cream do u use?" grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by macfaded(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Otentika
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by RomanyChi(f): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Ryabcool: hey you! Been ages i saw your posts. How are ya? smiley

im goody goody grin whats new? lolxz
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by styno22(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Ebola cream, for smooth skin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by sammieguze(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Normal shea butter nau. The one that is normally applied on boils

Chybeno: my dear plz wich shea butter are u talking about
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ryabcool(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2014
RomanyChi:

im goody goody grin whats new? lolxz
lol! Same ol same ol... You were missed. smiley
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by RomanyChi(f): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2014
Ryabcool: lol! Same ol same ol... You were missed. smiley

your email still the same?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ryabcool(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2014
RomanyChi:

your email still the same?
yeah it is.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ovysquare(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Contact Olive Skin Essentials for Complexion Enhancer Creams which are available in the followings

Type1. Dark Chocolate Skin
Type2. Medium Chocolate Skin
Type3. Fair Skin
Type4. Very Fair Skin
Type5. Skin Whitener
Type6. Extreme White.

This Product has natural based ingredients therefore it is not harmful to the skin. It is specifically produced for our weather. Your current skim tone determines which range to use. For instance, a dark person cannot use Type3. A dark person must use Type1.

Contact us on call 0708 789 7661, whatsapp 0805 435 9343 and Bbm 7A17DFBB

Kindly visit our page and see testimonials by clients 》www.facebook.com/OliveSkinEssentials

This body cream is in a 400gram cup.

You can also contact us if you have Stretch Marks as we have Derma Rollers for Stretch Marks with a Derma Heal Stretch Marks Cream. Watch your Stretch marks fade away and say good by to it. Pictures of the Complexion Enhancer Creams are uploaded as well as the derma rollers.

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Dolcilicious(f): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
nkluvbaby: tnx alot.
wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by rossyc(f): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
@Greenfriend, thanks, will give it a trial.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.