Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (201703 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by rossyc(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Greenfriend: rossyc, try Carotein (not Carotone) hydro toning lotion. Thank me later
brainiacmrtolz, Skineal contains anti-microbials and steroids. Should be ideally used under medical prescription
RomanyChi, U've got a great cream. But Carotein is better
iyaakanran, it is the G&G with the RED cover/lid that has steroids, not the one with the pink lid
Kensco, U can improve on ur Dove affinity by getting Dove Pro-Age moisturizer
Dainty09 & Mindizza, Shea Butter is a nice agent. Used for building the skin. But know that U will darken. As much as possible, always go for a lotion/serum with Vitamin C instead
Sharon6, bidexmimi and others, U can opt for QEI+ Active Harmonie Reparateur. A trial convinces

Don't be stunned that I know much about skin care products. I already manage about 3 threads on this. And have a lot of clients & friends who give me reviews. U can contact me on Whatsapp: 08034053406 or Facebook (check my signature below)
. Smone prescribed one carrot lotion some months bck for me and it was making me really lighter and eventually resulted in facial pimples so I stopped using it. Don't think I want to use any product that contains carrot. I just need a good cream for ma oily skin. Not a bleaching cream though.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by willorie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
clemz88: [color=#770077][/color] pose for road wella . DEATH IS REAL

That ain't road nincompoo
that's Akwa Ibom International Airport
take a look @ the background again
that is, if u've been there before
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
iyaakanran: It has steroid
whc one did u buy? Its d one with red cover that has steroid
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Kensco(f): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2014
Greenfriend: rossyc, try Carotein (not Carotone) hydro toning lotion. Thank me later
brainiacmrtolz, Skineal contains anti-microbials and steroids. Should be ideally used under medical prescription
RomanyChi, U've got a great cream. But Carotein is better
iyaakanran, it is the G&G with the RED cover/lid that has steroids, not the one with the pink lid
Kensco, U can improve on ur Dove affinity by getting Dove Pro-Age moisturizer
Dainty09 & Mindizza, Shea Butter is a nice agent. Used for building the skin. But know that U will darken. As much as possible, always go for a lotion/serum with Vitamin C instead
Sharon6, bidexmimi and others, U can opt for QEI+ Active Harmonie Reparateur. A trial convinces

Don't be stunned that I know much about skin care products. I already manage about 3 threads on this. And have a lot of clients & friends who give me reviews. U can contact me on Whatsapp: 08034053406 or Facebook (check my signature below)
I have used pro age. Infact thats what. I use usually but I could nt get it in most of the stores nearby so I dcided to use dove fair...
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by johnnyandy7(m): 4:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Dove go fresh nourishment body lotion
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Footlocker(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
I'll show you mine!

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2014
tochukwu75: I use G/oil
Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Emrey: Mine is caro white but am tinking of changing it,,,
Pls why do u want to change it coz I just start using it. Does it bleach?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
gbaskiboy: CARO WHITE
pls what can u say about caro white? does it bleach? whitens? Coz I just start using it
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
jayseehe: I use strictly toning cream
Abeg what is toning cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hemmysheg: Lettus know the name of the cream you use and if it bleaches or not..
Mine is Caro-White..It does'nt bleach.
Ur's?
It bleaches my skin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by gbaskiboy: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayor1490: pls what can u say about caro white? does it bleach? whitens? Coz I just start using it
it only maintains my skin colour, though am a bit fair in completion. It does not bleach nor whitens from my own observation, but d result might be the reverse in other users
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
gbaskiboy: it only maintains my skin colour, though am a bit fair in completion. It does not bleach nor whitens from my own observation, but d result might be the reverse in other users
Thanks bro
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by clemz88(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
willorie:

That ain't road nincompoo
that's Akwa Ibom International Airport
take a look @ the background again
that is, if u've been there before
who cares
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by expozey(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Smhart1: I use fair and white exclusive whitenizer (body cream a nd bath gel) and seriously its amazing. Am dark skin tho. The only problem i have is how to stop funbact-A,this i use like twice in a week. I have tried stopping it and each time i do i get serious rashes on my face and i would be left with no choice than to use Funbact-A to get rid of it. Seriously i want to stop it. Is there anything i can use clear the rash when it occurs ?

Have a standard skincare regimen and stick to it. Regular facial treatment and face moisturiser must be part of it. For more contact 08179796438, 07034254249
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
O'tentika maxitone
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Oaps: 1:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Ellatyra:

I can't start to tell you about all the goodness of perfect herbal! Honestly you can only imagine! This perfect herbal glow is just 5k! But the problem is that you can't even work 5 footsteps without someone stopping you to say "wow what cream do u use?" grin

Hi dear, Wld love to see wat d perfect herbal looks like and whr i can get it from pls....Tnks
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Vivi01(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Has anybody here used dove cream,is it okay,does it cause pimples when used on d face pls its urgent
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nyckeh: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Goya Olive Oil
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Greenfriend: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Vivi01:
DOVE is a brand. Which type are U talking about? And be specific with ur skin goal
Oaps:
If it's the Perfect Herbal produced by Sandra Ekwunife based in Abuja (who I know very well as I am a veteran in this), then zap!It contains harmful and questionable ingredients
marinel:
O'tentika has more fake than original products in the market currently. Take the risk if U can cope
Kensco:
I can help U get Dove Pro-Age when co-ordinating my next bulk order for my clients & friends. Meet me on 08034053406 (calls/Whatsapp)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by mobolaji28: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
I used the dove pro age,I confess its a very good product but very scarce,now I use woolworths cashmere with shea butter and vanilla mix.you will love it,I combine the body scrub,bath gel and body cream.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Miatha(f): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls rossyc, this carotein is it different from carotone? if it is, pls can u upload a pix of it, and does it moisturize n tone.
do u also know anything about st ive or lemon fresh cream n bath wash. Pls reply, I need a good body cream n bath wash 4my skin is really cracking, don't know why, thanks.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ruuchiinaa: 1:19am On Sep 06, 2014
Please, among Revlon's Natural Honey and Cocoa Butter, which is more better for a chocolate/dark skin?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Greenfriend: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2014
mobolaji28: I used the dove pro age,I confess its a very good product but very scarce
If U wanna be part of my group order (to get the Dove Pro-Age), indicate
Miatha:
Carotein is DIFFERENT from Carotone. Carotone contains Hydroquinone and is produced in Ivory Coast. Carotein is a cool stuff, has anti-aging, moisturizing and natural lightening stuffs in a little concentration. U can opt for Carotein Hydro Toning lotion or Jergens Fair & Soft Fairness Moisturizer as regards ur dry/cracked skin. Then take at least 8 glasses of water daily
Ruuchiinaa:
It depends on ur skin goal. Honey is a skin builder, moisturizer and helps in wound healing while Cocoa Butter adds more moisture and shine to ur skin. In my opinion, U will benefit more from Cocoa Butter (if U can accommodate the smell; though most of my clients prefer the N1200-1300 Palmers Cocoa Butter as the brand masks the smell). But both may make U kinda darker

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Miatha(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Carotein is DIFFERENT from Carotone. Carotone contains Hydroquinone and is produced in Ivory Coast. Carotein is a cool stuff, has anti-aging, moisturizing and natural lightening stuffs in a little concentration. U can opt for Carotein Hydro Toning lotion or Jergens Fair & Soft Fairness Moisturizer as regards ur dry/cracked skin. Then take at least 8 glasses of water daily.

Thanks dear. Its not that i have always had cracked skin, just started noticing it. Is fairnes moisturizer another cream? Think Carotein is scare and thought jergens is a moisturizer 4dark people. Need a good cream that moisturizes n tone and gud soap to go with it. Though olay quench was gud on me but cudnt get it anymore, so went 4St. Ive.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by sheyishey: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
I use Sheywa Natural Lightening Cream.. It contains all natural ingredients like Shea butter, vitamin A,E,C ,it has citrus fruits extracts, almond, jojoba,coconut oil also has Kojic acid as a natural melanin inhibitor... It evens my skin tone and also clears my stretch marks
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by sheyishey: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Miatha: Pls rossyc, this carotein is it different from carotone? if it is, pls can u upload a pix of it, and does it moisturize n tone.
do u also know anything about st ive or lemon fresh cream n bath wash. Pls reply, I need a good body cream n bath wash 4my skin is really cracking, don't know why, thanks.
u can use this products Sheywa African black soap and the natural lightening cream... The soap is rich and moisturizes and even skin tone also the cream is great for skin too.. It brings out your colour and makes u glow... All natural.. U can mail kdarams25@gmail.com for enquiry
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by sheyishey: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
rossyc: . Smone prescribed one carrot lotion some months bck for me and it was making me really lighter and eventually resulted in facial pimples so I stopped using it. Don't think I want to use any product that contains carrot. I just need a good cream for ma oily skin. Not a bleaching cream though.
for your oily skin,u need to follow a facial regime religiously, by cleaning, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing... Oily skin can be dull, acne and pimples prone if not taken care of ..you can use Sheywa African black soap and it's cream, all natural products and thank me later... U can add me on whatsapp for more info. As to d cream and soap 08024360540

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by sheyishey: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi everyone, let's be real on this... I find it hard to believe when manufacturers claim they have all natural products and people review says.. I used this product and in three days my skin has changed am now glowing and the effect is nice and good.. Bla bla... With all sincerity I don't think that's all natural cuz it takes the skin 21days for it to renew itself... So when you are using a product don't be in a hurry to see changes in a week , u need to stay at least 3 weeks to see some effect ..especially when it's all natural skin care products, but if it says all natural and u see results in three days then it has questionable ingredients... For more on how to know your skin type whatsapp 08024360540

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by dollydolly(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Greenfriend:
If U wanna be part of my group order (to get the Dove Pro-Age), indicate

Carotein is DIFFERENT from Carotone. Carotone contains Hydroquinone and is produced in Ivory Coast. Carotein is a cool stuff, has anti-aging, moisturizing and natural lightening stuffs in a little concentration. U can opt for Carotein Hydro Toning lotion or Jergens Fair & Soft Fairness Moisturizer as regards ur dry/cracked skin. Then take at least 8 glasses of water daily

It depends on ur skin goal. Honey is a skin builder, moisturizer and helps in wound healing while Cocoa Butter adds more moisture and shine to ur skin. In my opinion, U will benefit more from Cocoa Butter (if U can accommodate the smell; though most of my clients prefer the N1200-1300 Palmers Cocoa Butter as the brand masks the smell). But both may make U kinda darker
Exactly... I once used palmers cocoa butter that of #1300 n it made me darker. And so not been a fan of body cream I stopped until lately when a friend of mine who deals on body cream introduced me to a body lotion named Placenta UV Whittening which contains Vit E. But I don't think much people know about the lotion.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Aipete2(f): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Ori Gold, refined shea butter

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.