Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (202036 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by judy743(f): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2015
hello,i av a problem.i was using miss cherie and changed to familiar then i got dark.i then changed to skinbeauty and it bleached me giving me dark patches.then i used skun white n i got darker,i went back to miss cherie and am now as dark as anything.pls which cream should i use? someone recommended jergens fair and soft but i do not know if it will be good.i was born fair but am now dark.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Destinygrl(f): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
hi anyone used clear difference cream , i need a review pls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by homesodear: 6:19am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ama80(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
judy743:
hello,i av a problem.i was using miss cherie and changed to familiar then i got dark.i then changed to skinbeauty and it bleached me giving me dark patches.then i used skun white n i got darker,i went back to miss cherie and am now as dark as anything.pls which cream should i use? someone recommended jergens fair and soft but i do not know if it will be good.i was born fair but am now dark.
How old are u dear.cos d creams u mentioned are meant Fr a particular age bracket.I can advice u better if u let me knw ur age.size of ur pocket is considered too.

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by vicekeh(f): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
This post is probably old but I felt a need to reply it anyway. I have been on the hunt for a healthy and effective skin care product. I came across the Otentika skin care products about six weeks ago. I have created a blog to share my journey and experiences with people who has been on the search like me. Hope its ok to post links on here. https://otentikareview..com/2015/03/otentika-maxitone-fade-out-cream-pink.html?m=1
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by judy743(f): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Ama80 post=31723815][/quote]
i am 19.but am now using all clear
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by anifatolu: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
en1gma12:
I use Vaseline but it seems to be making me look darker. I am dark skinned and my skin is very oily. Can anyone pls recommend a good cream to make my skin glow and look fresh? No bleaching cream pls

Shea Moisture Argan Oil and raw shea butter soap. Made in the USA
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Adrianpaul: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please what's the difference between Dove fair lotion and the cup variant...
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by oyxah(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please, where can I get topicreme ultra-moisturizing lotion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Sharon6(f): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you want a flawless, radiant, glowing and beautiful skin? Do you want to get rid of those annoying stretch marks? We have products made of organic and natural actives. No harmfull or harsh chemicals added.
Kojic acid soaps, gluthathione soaps, whitening soap, carrot soap etc etc available. Check my signature for our contact details.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by homesodear: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:51am On May 06, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by fdmskincare: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413, 09039030457

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by dkronicle(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
cirmuell:
NIVEA MEN- doesn't bleach smiley
are u still using it till now ?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by cirmuell(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
dkronicle:
are u still using it till now ?
yep.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by dkronicle(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
How much is it ?
cirmuell:
yep.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Carotein cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Akposy(m): 3:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Good morning friends!!!! Please port your friends to the voting page and vote for me.

How to vote:
I vote AKPOSY
cc NLJEGA

voting page is www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination#35011221

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Marvell23(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
f you have been planning to buy the exotic Maybelline power, this is the time to get it. Get 50% discount on the Maybelline powder now. Contact Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 to help you place your order fast and efficient
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by homesodear: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by cirmuell(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
dkronicle:
How much is it ?
Depends on where you're buying from and size(200&400ml). Check with your local store
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by fdmskincare: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by DOCTOR90: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ve anyone use Palmer's skin success eventone fade milk before, I need reviews please, thanks
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by mizzhoneey(f): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
All Available!

1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)

1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)
2. GLYCOLIC ACID
3. LACTIC ACID
4. ASCORBIC ACID
5. KOJIC ACID POWDER
6. CITRIC ACID
7. SALICYLIC ACID
8. ALLANTOIN
9 .HQ ( on request)
10. VITAMIN A (retinol)
11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
12. Turmeric powder
13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder
14. Aloe Vera Extract
15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)
16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer)
17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)
18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing)
19. Vitamin E
20. Glycerin

*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)

1. Emulysyfying Wax
2. Beeswax
3. Stearic Acid

*** SECTION C.
Fragrances.

1.Vanilla
2.Orange
3.Lemongrass
4. Strawberry

*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.

1. Raw Black soap
2. Collagen(liquid)
3. Avocado Oil
4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)
6. Coconut Oil
7.Blackseed Oil
8.Blackseed Soap
9.Kojic Carrote Soap
10.Glutathione Soap
11.Argan Herbal Soap

2) OILS( all 30ml)

1. Carrot
2.Eucalyptus
3.Peppermint
4.Mint
5.Onions
6.Garlic
7.Apricot
8.Sweet Almond
9.Henna
10.Castor
11.Chamomile
12.Blue Chamomile
13.Lemon
14.Fenugreek
15.Ginger
16.Rose
17.Aloe Vera
18. Bitter Almond Oil

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by amiskurie(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Makari
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Cvlilly: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
I use jergens
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by vannii: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
I make my own body cream myself,from scratch,so I call it vanni lotion grin grin.it doesn't bleach.its a rich moisturizer so I don't ever need to buy store bought lotions as I've always got the raw materials,so when I run out I just make some more. smiley
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by voucher(f): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Onozztins:
Carotein cream

Hi,pls how's the carotein cream working for u? Is it giving u a yellow tone nd re u glowing? I used the carotein lightening nd fading gel cream on my face nd I loved it...did u mix any serum? tnx
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
voucher:

Hi,pls how's the carotein cream working for u? Is it giving u a yellow tone nd re u glowing? I used the carotein lightening nd fading gel cream on my face nd I loved it...did u mix any serum? tnx

Hi....yes...I love carotein..I use d lightening n fade gel cream as my face cream and then I use the hydrotoning lotion plus serum..I have a light brown and have a yellow undertone...I use asantee or kojie sans lightening soap...hope this helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.