Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (77962 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Again, sad that Ferguson Missouri has just 3 black officers out of a police force of dozens. In a city that is 67% BLACK
Now this right is the crux of the matter. This is plain glaring racism!! I mean if no one sees this as racism, then the person's living in denial. How can there be 67% Black men in Ferguson Missouri, and just three Black men, inconsequential three, are the only officers in the entire Ferguson population? Damn!! I thought America's racism died eons ago or ebbed to the barest minimum, I guess I was wrong. angry

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
na wahoo
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
chucky234: Who fvcking cares as long as my Khiaa is not affected.

I care!! sad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by dubienatti(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Bros dont worry i wil contact bros jo to send our masked battalion to restore peace within 24hrs.. u know how we do our thing.. SHOOT AT SIGHT..
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2014
kultimate009: How are you so sure he was surrendering? All we know is one side of the story.... Plz don't try to place blame until you know all facts of the story... Thanks

True....but the available facts show that he(Brown) may have been shot in the way described in the CNN report.

All the same ,caution is good.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu:

My dear even white people them selves called him Black...Anything with black mix in it is black that's how much they despise us. There are so many racist white people.........I mean we are not in slavery but this is modern slavery going on thats for sure.

A young man's life wasted.......pathetic pathetic pathetic!!!!!!

Madam,if you are a blackman in America you should know the system wsa set up to fu..ck you up. And what do you do about it?
Use your senses and outsmart the nnigga hating cops or play Malcolm X?
Make your choice.
The blacks can never overpower the whites in America.
The system was built for the benefit of the white man and for the continued oppression of the blacks. Numerically,they are more populated.
Education wise,the are light years ahead.
Socio-economically,they are much more organized and civilized.
Learn to accept your condition and work how to better yourself.
And why are you so emotional?
Akpuda!

8 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Richy4(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
I have no idea that there are so many Black Americans that still act simple.

what is the idea of staging a riot and most of them broke into shops and start helping themselves with shoes and cars goods

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by freshness2020: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Konection: I smell WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

Bring it on please.
What ♈όϋ smell is poo..
When it starts ♈όϋ will be τ̲̅ђe first to take cover..
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by technophile(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu:

And so what? he should be killed because he was resisting arrest?

STFU you ret..a..rded motherfuka!!!! What sort of lame azzz comment is this?

This is exactly what I meant when I said there are 3 sides of the story, if I happened to be the white police and you are the black guy, and you make this kind of comment above, I WILL GUN YOU DOWN!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Deyinka007: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
igbo2011: Africans on the continent must have solidarity with Africans in the Diaspora!!!

As if they see themselves as Africans..

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by tonychristopher: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2014
igbo2011: Ferguson, Missouri is having a riot due to the killing of Michael Brown by the police. He was unarmed and was going to start college very soon. This is a racist attack. Africans on the continent must have solidarity with Africans in the Diaspora!!!

What are your thoughts on this and race in America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkACHGLugu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfg8Wmiz_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbRArhIzC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPPy22yg0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPPy22yg0Q

So African American now wants Africans to see them as brothers.that's a new one

Eh wish them luck

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by strangest(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
The Igbo-Yorouba hate on nairaland is even worse, talkless of Nepa, bad roads, Bh, poor healthcare...

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Kokolett(f): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2014
There is systematic racism in the American police department. Incidences like this will continue to play out. Blacks are forever viewed with suspicion in America. In the eyes of most white policeman every black guy is a criminal. It's so appalling that this is still going on after several centuries of the founding of America. When will this ever end?!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Another Tommy azz kisser.

More like a correspondent,you hair hatted hooligan!
Remove you hair hat let me see your bald headed skull!
At least he speaks his mind and is not scared of anybody.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2014
technophile:

This is exactly what I meant when I said there are 3 sides of the story, if I happened to be the white police and you are the black guy, and you make this kind of comment above, I WILL GUN YOU DOWN!

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Actually.....Immigrant blacks are not necessarily lumped together with African Americans....and the two groups often clash.

Not necessarily true.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2014
This is fvcccken horrible! If it where whites minorities in South Africa being killed by police in a black led government, the whole West would be crring genocide and sending drones and Shiite. Now that it is the AA minorities, you will hear no word and the case will be in favour of the police. This really wrong!!!

#USPOLICESTOPSHOOTINGOURBROTHERS!

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2014
technophile:

And you wont be wrong if you blast that hair hatted hooligan.
Full of emotion and cant make a sane decision.
I have been pulled over by alot of white cops for speeding and I never got a ticket because they were impressed by the way I comported myself. I put my hands on the steering wheel and only speak when I was asked to and never talk back.

8 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Deiok(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
I wish it was possible for all the blacks over there and all over the world can return to africa, and join hands with us over here to rebuild this continent. The other continents will be jelous of us. Because we are blessed by God. Unfortunately we sold ourselves to those whites barbarians.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by GodMode: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
kultimate009: How are you so sure he was surrendering? All we know is one side of the story.... Plz don't try to place blame until you know all facts of the story... Thanks

Can't you read He was raising up his hands. All the NL users that comment without reading...

He was raising up his hands and the cop got down and shot him.

Learn to read b4 commenting...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ogaibe1(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2014
LMAO America is way more better than europe, the problem with a lot of police incident is resisting arrest getting into confrontation with the police when you are suppose to do simple commands that is directed towards you. I dont know the full story in this case but most of the times i have been stopped by the police, show that your a human being just like they are, because they are afraid of their lives too, they dont know if you have a gun to hurt them, put you hands on the drivers wheel or raise them to show that you dont posses any guns. If you follow simple instructions then you have diffused the situation, they can even let you go with a warning or the worst scenario is to give you a ticket for whatever violation they stopped you for. There are some over zealous police men, they are every where but trust me most of these police men are good police men. Unfortunately few of them give other cops bad names.
Btruth: This is one of the reason I still prefer Europe to America. Americans, especially the racist among them (be it white or black) cannot be trusted with gun. They worship guns like a small god.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

Speak for yourself dear, not Africans perhaps Nigerians. The AA where highly instrumental in the liberation struggle of South Africa, Namibia and Angola. Read!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Collynz0II: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?
Gbamification!

8 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
tonychristopher:

So African American now wants Africans to see them as brothers.that's a new one

Eh wish them luck

African Americans are both physically and mentally detached from Africans.
They mock and ridicule Africans.
The only people who connect are Caribbeans.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abbeyberry(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Let America deal with their issue, we got Ebola and Bokoharam here Jare

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2014

So why should I care?
Exactly!! This Nigga right here ain't giving a flying fùck about what happens over there. They can indiscriminately wipe them off over there, I won't shed no tears, cos they don't give a fùck about us. How many times did they protest when America refused to give us the Zmapp when we begged them? Even right here on NL, they (African Americans) look down on Africans as uncultured "things" and backward race/second class humans. You need to read the posts of Blacks in diaspora on NL, to see how they look down Africans and use demeaning words on us. They can be racially abused for all I care, IDGAF!!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lastpage: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2014
What l detest most in that Video is the LOOTING, all in the name of protesting a RACIAL EXECUTION by "White" American Police!

By looting, you are giving the impression that "Brown's death" is not really painful and meaningful to you but you see it as an opportunity ot "GRAB/STEAL WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU"!

Now, that is a very huge insult to the memory of that dead fella, ....and to all hard-working Blacks, all over the world!

If you want to protest injustice, please do but dont use it as a cover-up to steal.
It is demeaning to we Blacks!

BTW: Lets stop fooling ourselves, Whites hate Black people, if they could, they would prefer BLACKS are completely exterminated from the face of the earth. Its same EVERYWHERE in Europe, UK, Russia and even amongst "semi-white" Asians! shocked shocked
Go on to Yahoo and read over 400 comments on this Michael brown's death and you will see the venom and hatred in their racially charged responses!

I think l wrote something about these issue a few days ago?
Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1853695/ebola-us-approves-liberia-request/7#25419685

Read these links as well and you would agree that "No be today" this don dey happen now. wink

Go and ask Travor Martins [url]http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2109511,00.html[/url]

Eric Garner: [url]http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/nyregion/staten-island-man-dies-after-he-is-put-in-chokehold-during-arrest.html?module=Search&mabReward=relbias%3Ar%2C{%221%22%3A%22RI%3A8%22}&_r=0 Who was choked to death for selling Ciggarrettes [/url]

Oscar Grant: [url] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657607/How-did-happen-asks-crying-ex-cop-witness-stand-recalling-fatally-shooting-unarmed-man-train-platform.html [/url]

Sean Bell: [url] http://www.revcom.us/a/071/nyc-police-shooting-en.html [/url]

Amadiou Diallo: [url] http://www.nytimes.com/1999/02/05/nyregion/officers-in-bronx-fire-41-shots-and-an-unarmed-man-is-killed.html[/url]

And many others like "you", too numerous to mention http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/law-enforcement-black-brown-americans-article-1.1893031 ...being used for "SHOOTING PRACTICE" by the TRUE AMERICANS who dont give a shyte about you!

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DollyParton1(f): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Kokolett:

A person with even 10 percent black blood is black, how much more Obama with 50 percent black blood. That nigga is black.

Yea he is 50% black and 50% white. He is as much white as he is black. But it seems everyone (especially whites) thinks anything aside a pure white breed is black. There is nothing in between.
Black blood contaminates everything. PATHETIC.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by steveyen(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.

Sorry Obama is not black. At best he is half black, the mum is white and he followed majorly his white parentage line as his black kenya father disappeared when he was a baby ( very typical of black fathers).

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by hotwax: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2014
I dont give a blip. WHat have those black americans contributed to our lives here? None. Except they even come home and start forming yeye class.

I support the white joooor.

Beside, this is police brutality, it has nothing to do with racism.

SOme police are trigger happy. But the black masses just decided to address it racily . Just the way an Igbo man will kill an Hausa and Hausa start burning churches. Hausas and black americans are the same.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bejeria101(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Dont be daft,do u think a war is what you see in movies,ur mouth like war
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Speak for yourself dear, not Africans perhaps Nigerians. The AA where highly instrumental in the liberation struggle of South Africa, Namibia and Angola. Read!

I hope you're not suffering from optical Ebola?

I was speaking for myself with my repeated use of the pronoun 'I'

You should take your own advice and Read!

My post again:

So why should I care?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.