Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] (24325 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / [VIDEO] Real Mermaid Found In Israel (2) (3) (4)

SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by angleman: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014

For those of you who grew up following the conventional wisdom of ‘you believe only when you see’, these images could be startling! In today’s day and age when computer imagery and special effects are employed to make any visual jazzy, and exciting, if you believe only because you see, and then spread the information, you could possibly lead to more confusion and chaos.
These pictures, supposedly of a mermaid (or Jalpari), apparently found in Karachi, Pakistan, and subsequently spotted in Porbander, Gujarat, has caught many eyeballs in the internet space. Here’s she, the angelic Ariel, the in-flesh version of the cutesy mermaid of Disney’s The Little Mermaid series. But is she for real? Or are these some leaked out pictures straight from the sets of a Hollywood movie? Or is this just a prank to elicit ‘look- how-I-made-em-fools’ reactions? We, for sure, have no clue!
What we do know, for sure, is that while Miss M’s fin and her axial appendages may make the visual look real, her sharp facial features, her carved lips and high cheekbones make her the glamorous beauty of the underwater world. “Oh, she must be the s3xiest mermaid around,” squealed someone. Maybe the ‘mermaid’ has just taken a leap of faith, after realising her rare beauty, landed on our shores, perhaps to participate in our de rigueur beauty pageants!

See more on http://www./2014/08/shocking-real-mermaid-found-washed.html
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by herbeytv(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2014
Scary !!!!!
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2014
Instead make dem give am water or revive her at least to know her name and wich country she's 4rm, them dey snap her. she no get national i.d card? check her purse (if any)

Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Story for the naive cheesy but the babe fine o grin I won't mind
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by eagleeye2: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2014
mammy water things
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Guykhena(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2014
And y'all expect me to believe this
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by menix(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2014
So mammi water dey die?
I doubt dat pics except she commit sacrilege wey mk her community assasinate her nd sendz d body 2 our world.
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by nikkypearl(f): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2014
menix: So mammi water dey die?
I doubt dat pics except she commit sacrilege wey mk her community assasinate her nd sendz d body 2 our world.

Hmmm!talking from experience?

Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Asek1(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2014
I no see nip.ple.s o lipsrsealed

Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Koolmexxi(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Oga stop carrying/spreading stale and totally fake news.. I have read different funny versions of una so-called mammy water stories. Dat's d set of "Pirates of the Caribbean". Google is ur friend.

Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by econome(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2014
Who made mermaid??
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by wordsplay(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Aidy97(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
I thought it was found in benin grin
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by shegeblend(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
why is our society so delighting in cheating, injustice, corruptions etc.why?
what are the products of your parent-ship, what?
are you parent enough?
are meeting your responsibilities as parent?
then why is our society is fill our all these ungodly behaviors.
We parent must rise up to our responsibility to make sure that my family is not producing bad apple into the society and for our own children to have a better tomorrow.
thanks

Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Cleffwizzy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Na so me c 1 mammi water 4 my village,.....d woman cum dey tel me say make i cum suck breast.....my guy i tear race eh...i no say if na sum of una,una go go suck...tufiakwa..
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Egbon10: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hw does dat bring back our girlz?
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Bryan12(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
That creature is too disgusting and ugly to be a mermaid
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Mprex(f): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
i thought mermaid were beautiful and exquite beings. undecided what kinda horrid creature is this embarassed
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by saiprojects(f): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
EBOLA IS REAL, WIN AN AQUASENSE WATER JUG/FILTER WORTH £250, no terms and conditions.. This is open WORLDWIDE, so my Nairalanders have a chance of winning :-)

Details here:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiGa8TxlPM?list=UU7acI0vCWJ_abEhQOm0CmyA

http://saiprojectscooking..com/2014/08/giveaway-giveaway-giveaway-2014.html
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by mcfarlin(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Koolmexxi: Oga stop carrying/spreading stale and totally fake news.. I have read different funny versions of una so-called mammy water stories. Dat's d set of "Pirates of the Caribbean". Google is ur friend.

I believe its true..belief in mermaids occurs in all continents including africa..even before the age of civilization.
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Not imaginative enough. Obviously man made.
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Koolmexxi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
mcfarlin:

I believe its true..belief in mermaids occurs in all continents including africa..even before the age of civilization.

Jus as u believed d salt solution bathe as cure for Ebola too...
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by mcfarlin(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Koolmexxi:

Jus as u believed d salt solution bathe as cure for Ebola too...

Oloriburuku you tink say I be olodo like your father??
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by s3nn2x(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Can someone tell me the difference between the "mermaid" here and the one in https://www.nairaland.com/1853890/eff-accuse-zuma-witchcraft-after
I am not disputing the fact that there may be mermaids in the world...but...this is all lies angry
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by ebonyjummy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
mcfarlin:

Haba!dts too rude.
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by ebonyjummy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Instead make dem give am water or revive her at least to know her name and wich country she's 4rm, them dey snap her. she no get national i.d card? check her purse (if any)
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by mcfarlin(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
ebonyjummy: Haba!dts too rude.

Don't mind me jare d guy vex me gaaan ni.
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by gilgal7(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
menix: So mammi water dey die?
Too much watching of nollywood movies abi u too na member....?
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Koolmexxi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
mcfarlin:

Oga I have not insulted u yet neither have I implied such. I no go hesitate to run my mouth giv u if u no respect ursef.
Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
angleman:
For those of you who grew up following the conventional wisdom of ‘you believe only when you see’, these images could be startling! In today’s day and age when computer imagery and special effects are employed to make any visual jazzy, and exciting, if you believe only because you see, and then spread the information, you could possibly lead to more confusion and chaos.
These pictures, supposedly of a mermaid (or Jalpari), apparently found in Karachi, Pakistan, and subsequently spotted in Porbander, Gujarat, has caught many eyeballs in the internet space. Here’s she, the angelic Ariel, the in-flesh version of the cutesy mermaid of Disney’s The Little Mermaid series. But is she for real? Or are these some leaked out pictures straight from the sets of a Hollywood movie? Or is this just a prank to elicit ‘look- how-I-made-em-fools’ reactions? We, for sure, have no clue!
What we do know, for sure, is that while Miss M’s fin and her axial appendages may make the visual look real, her sharp facial features, her carved lips and high cheekbones make her the glamorous beauty of the underwater world. “Oh, she must be the s3xiest mermaid around,” squealed someone. Maybe the ‘mermaid’ has just taken a leap of faith, after realising her rare beauty, landed on our shores, perhaps to participate in our de rigueur beauty pageants!

See more on http://www./2014/08/shocking-real-mermaid-found-washed.html

Million naira question: who can predict the next place this same mermaid will be found? The first was Benin, the second was South Africa, the third is Pakistan. The fourth is......

Re: SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] by fruityjojo(f): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Whaaaaa I thought mami water were pretty!?

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother / Singer "Tekno" Steps Out Really Stylish In New Photos (see Here) / I Declined Being Running Mate To Abia Governorship Candidate - Ruggedman