Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Facial Cleanser - Which Should I Use? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Facial Cleanser - Which Should I Use? (1663 Views)

Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens / I Am Very Scared I'm Having An Allergic Reaction To This Facial Cleanser!!!!!! H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facial Cleanser - Which Should I Use? by ChiJenyfa(f): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Very recently, i developed rashes and pimples on my face and i don't know what to use in tackling them. I'm not dark in complexion and i'll say i'm of the same complexion with Omotola. Please how do i tackle this cause my face has become so rough and dark?
Re: Facial Cleanser - Which Should I Use? by marieolae(f): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
ChiJenyfa: Very recently, i developed rashes and pimples on my face and i don't know what to use in tackling them. I'm not dark in complexion and i'll say i'm of the same complexion with Omotola. Please how do i tackle this cause my face has become so rough and dark?
skin success is a very good facial cleanser and it has a reasonable price. They sell it everywhere in Nigeria. It is actually a foreign product

(1) (Reply)

See Pic: Human Hair Clearance Sales!! / USTINA Midi Skirt Collection (PHOTOS) | House of ESO / Good's For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.