Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Baby North West Makes Modeling Debut - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Baby North West Makes Modeling Debut (631 Views)

Should I Go Into Modeling (how Do I Look) / Kanye Spent $74,000 On North West's Holiday Gifts.... / Photos: Covered Up Kim Kardashian Strolls With Daughter, North West In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby North West Makes Modeling Debut by EReloaded(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter, North, is steadily following in the footsteps of her celebrity parents even as she treads the glamourous world of modeling with her infant feet.

One-year-old North West proved the stuff she was made of in the latest edition of CR Fashion Book, the magazine founded by former Vogue Paris Editor-in-Chief Carine Roitfeld.

The beautiful babe appears in a photo shot by Michael Avedon outfitted in a Chanel flower brooch and a handbag from the luxe label.

Posing for a fashion mag might be a big deal for most people of any age, but it’s no big deal for North. After all, she did American Vogue months ago!

http://connectme.ng/?p=2227

(1) (Reply)

Which Party Dresses You Will Wear To Your Important Event? / Please Where Can I Get A Foldable Rayban Sunshade / Naomi Campbell W Magazine’s October 2014 Covergirl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.