Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

"Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread (1565 Views)

NYSC Batch C 2014 Kwara Corpers, Meet Here!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread by ayogabriel(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2014
It is no rumor that the deadly virus is spreading fast and we don't even know who the next victim will be. That person who you know may be unfortunate to have it especially in big cities like lagos. So help us God. News have it that schools in lagos and soon some other state resumption may be delayed. How ever the Batch B 'otondos" complain of the population in the camp. The question this pose is that, Will the Batch C still hold? despite the wide spread, what will happen, what suggestions do you have or what do you think.
Re: "Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread by computerboy: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Even Israeli and Iraqi soldiers combined together can't stop me from going to batch C. If you no get mind, wait for batch A 2015

1 Like

Re: "Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread by emeka51: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2014
computerboy: Even Israeli and Iraqi soldiers combined together can't stop me from going to batch C. If you no get mind, wait for batch A 2015

my brother let them know
Re: "Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread by petereddy(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Am tired waiting for batches,Nov come let's go,Ebola can't meet us or stop us
Re: "Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread by GentleNaaz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
mk i hear say i no go ds november! Ebola or no ebola, boko or no boko, Isreali vs Palistians, no ft stop me, maka na obago! C14, here i come..lagos all d way

Re: "Batch C' And Ebola Wide Spread by yokiti: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014

(1)

My NYSC Account Not Yet Opened / Rccf Family House Abeokuta / What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.