Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? (1233 Views)

Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by chimah3(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Need someone who could help me install Ps3 games in abuja. My console is hacked already! Thanks!
Re: Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by realsammie(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
bro sorry i dnt have answer to ur question but i want u to help a brother out.
pls where can i get a hacked ps3 in abuja for sale, and will be glad if u can just tell me the price range. thank you.
Re: Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by Chuckdee(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi bro.... Just seeing your thread. I have a collection of over 1 terabyte of ps3 games which includes a healthy collection of the very best games of the past couple of years ranging from all the COD series to GOW, last of us, MK, Gand turismo, uncharted series, PES, FIFA e.t.c infact, too many to mention all of them of heart (over 60 games)
Just get a hard drive and give me a call, I will gladly copy as many as you want, all free of charge.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by Briareos(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chuckdee: Hi bro.... Just seeing your thread. I have a collection of over 1 terabyte of ps3 games which includes a healthy collection of the very best games of the past couple of years ranging from all the COD series to GOW, last of us, MK, Gand turismo, uncharted series, PES, FIFA e.t.c infact, too many to mention all of them of heart (over 60 games)
Just get a hard drive and give me a call, I will gladly copy as many as you want, all free of charge.
Cheers.

Give this man a medal!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by chimah3(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Chuckdee: Hi bro.... Just seeing your thread. I have a collection of over 1 terabyte of ps3 games which includes a healthy collection of the very best games of the past couple of years ranging from all the COD series to GOW, last of us, MK, Gand turismo, uncharted series, PES, FIFA e.t.c infact, too many to mention all of them of heart (over 60 games)
Cheers.

Nice! Where's your location man? Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by Chuckdee(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
chimah3:
Nice! Where's your location man? Abuja?

I responded to your email….
Re: Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by chimah3(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chuckdee:

I responded to your email….
Can't see the kin mail sef! Send me ur contact nau
Re: Anyone Who Installs PS3 Games In Abuja? by Chuckdee(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
chimah3:
Can't see the kin mail sef! Send me ur contact nau

(1) (Reply)

Who Is That Genius / Xbox One Games Swap And Gamertags Sharing / Pls I Need Fairly Used Uncharted Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.