Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Mercy Johnson Reveals Why She Doesn't Socialize (EXCLUSIVE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reveals Why She Doesn't Socialize (EXCLUSIVE) (1212 Views)

Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reveals Why She Doesn't Socialize (EXCLUSIVE) by afroneww: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Beautiful and talented Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie shares some of her secrets in this new interview with City People magazine. She revealed her phobia of failure during the interview, and opened up on how she deals with criticism. According to her, harsh words no longer move her to tears. ‘I had gone through all of that, growing up, I had cried all the tears I need to cry growing up. Nobody can make me go back now.

READ MORE HERE... http://www./2014/08/mercy-johnson-reveals-why-she-doesnt.html

Re: Mercy Johnson Reveals Why She Doesn't Socialize (EXCLUSIVE) by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Thats why I love you M.J cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,who Knew Wacomzy Was This Sexy - [PHOTO] / PHOTOS!!!Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Clocks 37 Today / Sasha P Goes Hard On Customers, Says Her Business Isn't NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.