Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kwankwasiyya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya (18043 Views)

Kwankwasiyya: The Progressives’ Ideology / Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwasiyya by HopeAtHand: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2014
udemzyudex:
You are subjective and comparing Rivers state to Akwa ibom state makes you a hypocrite.

Are you implying that Akwa Ibom is better than Rivers state?.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2014
HopeAtHand:

Are you implying that Akwa Ibom is better than Rivers state?.
What do you think?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by HopeAtHand: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2014
udemzyudex:
What do you think?

I dnt want to be going in circles with you.

If you feel Aks is better than Rivers State, please state the indices used in arriving at such conclusions.

What is in flyovers/roundabouts for goodness sakes?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Abagworo(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2014
HopeAtHand:

If you feel Aks is better than Rivers State, please state the indices used in arriving at such conclusions.

Even the flyovers are barely 4. There is no basis for comparison between a village and a city. Bonny is much more advanced than all of AKS. Eleme LGA is more advanced than the entire AKS. Most of those making the baseless comparison are doing so because of party affiliation.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by obayaya(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: the thread says kano state. All pics are welcom thank you. Human resource development students on heading to school. 4 MBBS students in khartoun

Khartoum? The capital of sudan?

The government is sponsoring students to medical school in [size=18pt] Khartoum [/size]

Issorai!!! Lemme reserve my comment. Human resource development indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by HopeAtHand: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Abagworo:

Even the flyovers are barely 4. There is no basis for comparison between a village and a city. Bonny is much more advanced than all of AKS. Eleme LGA is more advanced than the entire AKS. Most of those making the baseless comparison are doing so because of party affiliation.

Well said.

I wanted him to start so i can set him straight this morning.

Just Imagine Akwa Ibom of all states to compare Rivers State with.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by HopeAtHand: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2014
obayaya:

Khartoum? The capital of sudan?

The government is sponsoring students to medical school in [size=18pt] Khartoum [/size]

Issorai!!! Lemme reserve my comment. Human resource development indeed.

What is it with Northerners and Sudan..Is that place another kind of Mecca for them.

IMO, i feel Nigeria and Nigerians are more distinguished than the Sudanese in all facets of life.

I guess the Medical students needed a school where they are taught in Arabic.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by obayaya(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2014
HopeAtHand:

What is it with Northerners and Sudan..Is that place another kind of Mecca for them.

IMO, i feel Nigeria and Nigerians are more distinguished than the Sudanese in all facets of life.

My point exactly!!! There are only 2 sudan schools on the 4ciu top 100 Africa rankings while Nigeria has more than 10 on the ranking.

I don't understand the wisdom in sending students to sudan. Nigeria is far more better than sudan.

Unless it's the Arabic thing as you said. But even at that, What happened to the egypts, Algerias, Dubais of this world

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by abdulkayus(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2014
HopeAtHand:

FYI haters, they are taught in english. Kwankwaso spread many students around the world for scholarship. England, USA, Russia, Malaysia, Turkey, India, Ukraine, Egypt, Sudan and many private universities in d southern Nigeria.
Most haters dont want to see any good thing happenin in d north. And FYI Kwankwaso is one of d best gov in Nigeria of today both in terms of infrastructures and human development. Ask d non indigenes in Kano, dey will gist u. Its just d most of d media don't like sayin much abt d good development in d north except to spread bad news abt d north so as to sell more.
Kudos to Kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by HopeAtHand: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2014
abdulkayus:

FYI haters, they are taught in english. Kwankwaso spread many students around the world for scholarship. England, USA, Russia, Malaysia, Turkey, India, Ukraine, Egypt, Sudan and many private universities in d southern Nigeria.
Most haters dont want to see any good thing happenin in d north. And FYI Kwankwaso is one of d best gov in Nigeria of today both in terms of infrastructures and human development. Ask d non indigenes in Kano, dey will gist u. Its just d most of d media don't like sayin much abt d good development in d north except to spread bad news abt d north so as to sell more.
Kudos to Kwankwaso.

You got it wrong.

I have nothing to hate or Envy Kano state..Im only commenting as i see fit.

Adios

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by asha80(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2014
abdulkayus:

Kudos to Kwankwaso.
abdulkayus:
Kudos to Kwankwaso.
abdulkayus:

Kudos to Kwankwaso.
about the issue of non indegenes being happy with kwankwaso i came upon this http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inside-kano-s-neglected-community/185278/
Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2014
HopeAtHand:

Is that the only thing you see?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by anonimi: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2014
asha80: about the issue of non indegenes being happy with kwankwaso i came upon this http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inside-kano-s-neglected-community/185278/

Permit me to share the story from your This Day link:

Inside Kano’s Neglected Community

Ordinarily, Sabon Gari, a multicultural neighbourhood in Kano State would have been a nation’s pride, but neglect by the government has turned a showpiece neighbourhood into a place where violent crimes have become commonplace. Ojo M. Maduekwe who recently visited the state writes

It was his first day in Kano and he was lost already. He had gone for a walk; his customary habit of absorbing a new location. The cabby that brought him from the airport had told him of a market just straight up the road that linked the street of his hotel, and he was eager to see it. Of course, it was this image of raw gold in Kano already formed in his head that made him eager to visit the market.

On his way back from the market, the landscape had changed and he missed his way. And after trying in vain to locate the hotel, he put a call through to the cabby for a direction. Struggling to pick a word from the cabby’s heavy Hausa accent, all he could grasp from him was ‘new’. With just that one word, he figured out in his mind what to do. He must tell the next person that comes his way that he’s new in Kano. Moments later, he approached a group of men seated beneath a tree and explained to them that he was new in Kano and couldn’t figure out where his hotel was located.
When asked for the name of the hotel, he gave them the only word he had. Then, the men said that the hotel with such name (New) had been demolished months back. But he was lucky; a little boy was among the men. The little boy interjected them to say the hotel has not been demolished. He volunteered a few information.
“I would have left my son to take you to the place but he is only a child and you are a stranger. Considering what’s happening in the North presently, I cannot trust you alone with him. I will join him to go and locate the hotel for you but you will pay our transportation on the return journey. Now, the only reason I am helping you is because you spoke Igbo,” the boys’ father said,

After a failed attempt with the first commercial tricycle driver, they found the hotel. As soon as he paid the fare, tipped the boy’s father and thanked him for his assistance, he turned to go inside the hotel. But he got a word of advice. “Be careful; as soon as it is 7pm do not step out of your hotel,” the boy’s father warned.
A few days later, Sabon Gari was on fire. A bus park located in New Road area of the neighbourhood had been bombed. Then, he remembered the warning he had received while in the neighbourhood the other day.

More from: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inside-kano-s-neglected-community/185278/
Re: Kwankwasiyya by reborn1: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2014
anonimi:

Na real wa for you oh shocked
As you come see sey I nor "ask the same question on the Akwa Ibom stadium thread", I hope you did
Please confirm wink

E dey your body. Hypocrite!
Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kwankwaso is the only Administrator in Nigeria investing in Human resource development not even the FG
Re: Kwankwasiyya by VickyRichmond(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is gathering of ppl in a stadium or sitting in the Emirs palace development?Are these pictures for daft ppl or for calves
Ibnsultan: Kwankwanso transforming kano. Supporters. Emirates muhammad sanusi II
Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
We just pry the nex Governor does more
Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
For ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kwankwaso is best public administrator available in Nig
Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jonathan has lost grip “politically” and those who support him are only doing so “for egocentric motive” not national intrest.
“I am conversant with the mode of operations of the Nigerian armed forces, being a former minister of defense. I will consider the issue of motivation and welfare as paramount in addition to boosting the combat readiness of the military.”... Gov Kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by tbaba1234: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
What is the idea behind the red cap and Agbada?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by PhockPhockMan: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you my guy. We need a good administrator.

Kwankwaso 4 President
No be Buhari again?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
No be Buhari again?
You no de check date? Troll
Abi you blind when I stated my loyalty for gmb? Try get sense
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
tbaba1234:
What is the idea behind the red cap and Agbada?
Trade mark of kwankwasiyya followers.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Update 95% of this projects have been completed
The North west University and flyover were commission by Muhammadu Buhari our dear president come May 29. Sai Buhari
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2015
kwanKwasiyya:
Update 95% of this projects have been completed
The North west University and flyover were commission by Muhammadu Buhari our dear president come May 29. Sai Buhari
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Kwankwasiyya amana
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Caseless: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2015
kwanKwasiyya:
Kano state under the current leadership of his excellency Dr Rabiu Musa kwankwaso "APC" is under going massive change in both infrastructure and Human resource development in line with the vision to make kano state a megacity. Kano state yes is facing security challenges but the govt is not sleeping until kano is 100 safe for all Nigerians and foreigners to live in. Loong live kano state and the Emirate.
Dagaske ne kwankwasiya ta raba kai a kano? Kwankwaso baya buhari kuma?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by bokohalal(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:

Do not believe PDPIANS. Kwankwaso is for and behind Buhari.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:
its not true. We are 100% behind GMB
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
bokohalal:

Do not believe PDPIANS. Kwankwaso is for and behind Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com / Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / Jigawa PDP Membership Registration Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.