Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes (1337 Views)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Men In Tight-fitting Jeans? / Wat Do U Tink About slim Fitting Jeans 4 Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by 6packdude: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why do Nigerians in Nigeria wear right fitting clothes? I've noticed this to be true mostly among the men.

The last time I had a visitor, I almost became suspicious of him because his pants were so tight, it looked impossible breathing in them. Another guy is currently here and his clothing are just as tight if not more. Is this like a trend in Nigeria and do women find it attractive?

I'm not advocating for baggies but at least something more fitting. Tailored doesn't mean tight fitting
Re: Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by marieolae(f): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
They feel its "fashion". When they look ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by 6packdude: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: They feel its "fashion". When they look ridiculous

Are you implying that you're not moved by skinny jeans on men?
Re: Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by marieolae(f): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
6packdude:

Are you implying that you're not moved by skinny jeans on men?

I'm nt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by 6packdude: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
@marieolae
I'd assume it's a trend considering a lot off girls don't even like it.
On a side note, you look so much like a friend of mine. I had to check you out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by FireBoy1227(m): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2020
ugh it looks terrible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by GucciCat(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2020
I think it looks terrible. It's very inconvenient, especially for men. When the skinny jeans trend started a few years ago, I bought myself one pair. I only wore them once, after which I realized that it was sooooo inconvenient. I gave them to my little brother, who made shorts out of them smiley. Perhaps the Nigerian people need to read a few fashion magazines or look at some articles on the Internet like this https://womanlylive.com/fashion-faux-pas-5-unsightly-mistakes-to-avoid-making/ , because everyone has long known that skinny jeans is an antri trend. I'm not sure if normal adult women find this attractive. Chances are some little girls think it's cool when they look at the asses of their classmates. I cannot find any other explanation for this ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men and Tight Fitting Clothes by benjaminnash56: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
GucciCat:
I think it looks terrible. It's very inconvenient, especially for men. When the skinny jeans trend started a few years ago, I bought myself one pair. I only wore them once, after which I realized that it was sooooo inconvenient. I gave them to my little brother, who made shorts out of them smiley. Perhaps the Nigerian people need to read a few fashion magazines or look at some articles on the Internet like this https://womanlylive.com/fashion-faux-pas-5-unsightly-mistakes-to-avoid-making/ , because everyone has long known that skinny jeans is an antri trend. I'm not sure if normal adult women find this attractive. Chances are some little girls think it's cool when they look at the asses of their classmates. I cannot find any other explanation for this ...

Dude, you're really right!!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Did This Back In School Days (pics) / Male Hats In Nigeria! / My Clothing Embarrassment In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.