Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Who Realy Owns Posts, Articles, Diaries And Comments On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Realy Owns Posts, Articles, Diaries And Comments On Nairaland. (511 Views)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Who Realy Owns Posts, Articles, Diaries And Comments On Nairaland. by MORNDEW(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, i am compelled start this discussion based on the stealing of many people's post, articles, diaries and even comments.
The other day a forumite here in sexuality section complained of his work been stolen by some bloggers and today Lalasticlala also complained of how his work on Nollywood divorcees was also stolen by a magazine.
Some of my work had also been stolen in the past from this forum. And even some dumb asses even steal funny comments here and place dem on their FaceBook fan page and make money with them as they are the ones that originally owns it. They never acknowledge the real owners of what they copied.
My question is who realy owns the posts, articles diaries and comments on NL. Seun or Posters.

1 Like

Re: Who Realy Owns Posts, Articles, Diaries And Comments On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ask Seun
Re: Who Realy Owns Posts, Articles, Diaries And Comments On Nairaland. by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
You own and are responsible for your comments on Nairaland. You have the right to sue anyone who copies it.

(1)

My True Story Of The Army That Defeated Itself / How Did You Cope With Rejection ??? / Atedo Peterside Appointed To Standard Bank Group’s Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.