Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (39813 Views)

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Djicemob: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are these the most st.upid students in the world? *Thinking aloud*

They don't know that money doesn't come easy these dayz.Politics or no politics this is st.upid.
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Funny shiit
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by PassingShot(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
These are not serious students.

Too much of freedom in the name of democracy is causing more havoc really. Some people deserve to be treated like ewu.
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by simplyOJ(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Emmaesty: OOU students are not protesting against the reduction of the school fees but are protesting against it taking effect from the next session..... Love live OOU #SaveOOU #Oke-Imosan2014

Thanks! I was just wondering why they would be demonstrating instead of jubilating.
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Okijajuju1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Djicemob: Are these the most st.upid students in the world? *Thinking aloud*

They don't know that money doesn't come easy these dayz.Politics or know politics this is st.upid.

Dont rush to judge..

These Niggas have paid their fees for the year.. Next academic year is in August... By then Election is over.. Next thing the Fees return to status quo with jara sef.

We dont need free schools in Nigeria, we need quality education.

Have you not heard the saying; Awoof dey run belle?!
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by meforyou1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
op, a detailed explanation is needed to understand what the problem is
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by delishpot: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok, I get the game. The new fees will take effect from next session while the students want it now now but thr govnor is a don. He wants it for next session cos maybe an ellection will hold soon and students and parents know that to enjoy the new reduced fee, they have to vote him in again.
So its like vote for me and get your new reduced school fee in a nutshell.
Who ever did the heading of this topic needs cane landing on the bum.
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by tintingz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
They should reverse this school fees, dem wan chop these student money finish nii?
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by alexgold010(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
I dey vex for the way Nigerian's acts,anythn u do dem go talk####
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
dude! shut down plz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pDude: All these mushroom universities sef

4 Likes

Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Djicemob: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Dont rush to judge..

These Niggas have paid their fees for the year.. Next academic year is in August... By then Election is over.. Next thing the Fees return to status quo with jara sef.

We dont need free schools in Nigeria, we need quality education.

Have you not heard the saying; Awoof dey run belle?!
Well The title suggest something different.Perhaps the Op should re-phrase the title or probably give more insight as to y they are protesting for neutral readers.How can students protest for reduction of fees

1 Like

Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by horbasholar: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
haaa haaa does wu hav head did nt hav cap oo . kai i hope dey reduce kwasu fee lyk dis also.
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by kendrick93(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
all dis local universities sef, smh
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Omomehn: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Over reduction? Na protest or celebration?

1 Like

Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Emmaesty: OOU students are not protesting against the reduction of the school fees but are protesting against it taking effect from the next session..... Love live OOU #SaveOOU #Oke-Imosan2014
True #
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
can u imagine?!
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

there's more to this...no smoke without fire....
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
WHICH OOU ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT YOU MEAN THE GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL @ AGO-IWOYE.

1 Like

Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by gidjah(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
YOU CAN NEVER USE JAGBANJANTICS TO SOLVE MATHEMATICS,IT will never work.The Beat Goes on!
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by room089: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
I no put money for school fees, dem complain!
I put money for school fees, dem complain!
I comot money for school fees, dem complain!

Wetin I go do for una make una no complain?
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by rapmike(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Amanyanabo: dem high sch fees dem to complain, dem reduce sch fees dem go still complain. truly nigerians r insatiable

I no understand oh, my broda. OAU increase school fees, aluta happen. OOU reduce am, e happen.
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
horbasholar: haaa haaa does wu hav head did nt hav cap oo . kai i hope dey reduce kwasu fee lyk dis also.
No dream am ooo dose Chronic Cleric no go gree ooo
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kizmarty: can u imagine?!

PDP Tinz no Ni ooop
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kizmarty: can u imagine?!

PDP Tinz no Ni ooo
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
delishpot: Ok, I get the game. The new fees will take effect from next session while the students want it now now but thr govnor is a don. He wants it for next session cos maybe an ellection will hold soon and students and parents know that to enjoy the new reduced fee, they have to vote him in again.
So its like vote for me and get your new reduced school fee in a nutshell.
Who ever did the heading of this topic needs cane landing on the bum.

now i get itt..
.seconded...

operation flog d op plus mod(s) in charge

1 Like

Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by juman(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Those wicked yoruba governors.
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
OOU"ORIGINAL ODE UNION"
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Lusheyi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Funniez: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
I comment my reserve
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Justbright(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Amanyanabo: dem high sch fees dem to complain, dem reduce sch fees dem go still complain. truly nigerians r insatiable
use ur brain wen u talk....dis man promised reduction in fees as part of his manifesto in 2011, almost 4 urs now , hes just waking up to realised its time for reduction which is as a result of d aftermath of wat d political terrain looks like ahead of 2015 and to worsen d matter d reduction will take effect after d gubernatorial election nxt yr....d student only came out to tell him dey are aware of his stunt and dat dey are not gullible. ..so Mr its not a matter of been insatiable
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Dreyl(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Jobless students
Re: OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee by Alenkakent(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
I almost fell for the reduction trash but later I thot abt it that its useless cos the students already paid for the new session and by next session, election would have been carried out... Then amosun or whoever is elected will increase d fees again...

So tell mean how has d reduction affected the school fees payed by d students..

These students aint fools, amosun shld behave like a wise man I think he is... Not behaving like pdpiggots...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / How The Phrase ‘my Dear’ Can Put You In Trouble / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.