Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. (17957 Views)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks. Even the supposed weakness are spot on, except the self esteem bit. Shoefreak doesn't back down easy if you are in her face oo.

The avoid conflict, oh yeah! It's tiring na.

Doesn't like long term commitments, now that's not entirely right: as long as he is not possessive or in my face too often we cool. grin

Morning!

MizMyColi:

@shoefreak - here's a short detailed version for ISFP - Just Click

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Thanks. Even the supposed weakness are spot on, except the self esteem bit. Shoefreak doesn't back down easy if you are in her face oo.

The avoid conflict, oh yeah! It's tiring na.

Doesn't like long term commitments, now that's not entirely right: as long as he is not possessive or in my face too often we cool. grin

Morning!

Morning! grin I noticed too that some of the traits described in mine isn't there or have been wiped off or lessened by that erosion called personal development shocked
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Yeah. It happens. And it can also be caused by social interactions. Mine, I try to reduce as much as I can. I'm never good with emotional stuff unless it is from afar. grin

Primary school, I was very rebellious. I contest everything, even my medications. Would leave class to sneak into the next school to cause trouble. Tyre race, street soccer, tree climbing. Fast forward to teenage years, I became very introverted. I couldn't even talk in front of three persons, teased a lot in secondary school and also got ambushed and beaten a lot too for not shutting up as I was supposed to. grin

And now, I am a trained teacher who taught for over three years in an SS2 class and a spell of A level class too. Aand now, an aspiring life coach and motivational speaker. shocked where did it all come from. But then, I still duck after my presentations/ teachings though. grin I withdraw into my space. I love my space! grin

MizMyColi: Morning! grin I noticed too that some of the traits described in mine isn't there or have been wiped off or lessened by that erosion called personal development shocked
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Yeah. It happens. And it can also be caused by social interactions. Mine, I try to reduce as much as I can. I'm never good with emotional stuff unless it is from afar. grin

Primary school, I was very rebellious. I contest everything, even my medications. Would leave class to sneak into the next school to cause trouble. Tyre race, street soccer, tree climbing. Fast forward to teenage years, I became very introverted. I couldn't even talk in front of three persons, teased a lot in secondary school and also got ambushed and beaten a lot too for not shutting up as I was supposed to. grin

And now, I am a trained teacher who taught for over three years in an SS2 class and a spell of A level class too. Aand now, an aspiring life coach and motivational speaker. shocked where did it all come from. But then, I still duck after my presentations/ teachings though. grin[b] I withdraw into my space. I love my space! grin
[/b]
cheesy cheesy @TheEmboldened..... All Feelers Love Their Space.

I get bored easily too cheesy

Impressive Memoir you gat ^^^. You own a Diary on here?

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy @TheEmboldened..... All Feelers Love Their Space.

Yes I do. grin doesn't always get my attention though. I'm also lazy, even to pick up calls. grin

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak:
Yes I do. grin doesn't always get my attention though. I'm also lazy, even to pick up calls. grin
Don't I just love you already! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I envy those who own one though. I'd get bored maintaining one.

It's just I don't like starting what I won't finish cry
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2014
Hahahahahaha... I used to beat myself up about it. will myself to do things. It's stressful jo.... ah ah!! abeg ooo! Sometimes I see calls and to pick up, chai. I just tire and be like, "ooohhhh, what na!" grin grin and just keep reading my book.

I think I'm gonna analyze this thing in my diary as it affects me directly and truthfully.

MizMyColi: Don't I just love you already! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Mizmycoli: you should just start one. Just see it as a place to put random thoughts and stuffs. I even forget I have it at times. grin until I have something to say, part to share. I have e-killed several monikers before because I got bored of them. grin even this one, I killed once. grin
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Mizmycoli: you should just start one. Just see it as a place to put random thoughts and stuffs. I even forget I have it at times. grin until I have something to say, part to share. I have e-killed several monikers before because I got bored of them. grin even this one, I killed once. grin
I'll keep that in my thoughts.

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

@e-killing Monickers

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Mizmycoli: you should just start one. Just see it as a place to put random thoughts and stuffs. I even forget I have it at times. grin until I have something to say, part to share. I have e-killed several monikers before because I got bored of them. grin even this one, I killed once. grin
I hate when you do that, angry kill monikers.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Hahahahahaha

I know!!! You still miss mizzthang don't you? **jumps on him**

I got bored of it ni. grin almost killed this one too ooo. Hehehehe... u for kuku kill me ni grin
How r u?

BoboYekini: I hate when you do that, angry kill monikers.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy @TheEmboldened..... All Feelers Love Their Space.

You make 'I get bored easily too' sound like something grand and elitist. It's not. It's condescending, arrogant and selfish! I hear a lot of that lately from self-absorbed girls with illusions of entitlement.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Hahahahahaha

I know!!! You still miss mizzthang don't you? **jumps on him**

I got bored of it ni. grin almost killed this one too ooo. Hehehehe... u for kuku kill me ni grin
How r u?

The way you suddenly killed off mizzthang was selfish. Admit it.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: You make 'I get bored easily too cheesy' sound like something grand and elitist. It's not. It's condescending, arrogant and selfish! I hear a lot of that lately from self-absorbed girls with illusions of entitlement.

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cool
I see you think you have a way of getting under people's skin cool

Your opinion of me remains yours and matters zilch tongue

Y'know, its a good thing, I think twice before I post undecided

Unlike you, I learned to stop putting people down via my words, no matter how deserving of it I think they're.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cool
I see you think you have a way of getting under people's skin cool

Your opinion of me remains yours and matters zilch tongue

Y'know, its a good thing, I think twice before I post undecided

Unlike you, I learned to stop putting people down via my words, no matter how deserving of it I think they're.
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking through you.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Okay. I admit it. It was very selfish. We cool now? grin we happy?
BoboYekini: The way you suddenly killed off mizzthang was selfish. Admit it.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
But wait oooo. I'm lost. Errmmm. Do I sense something? Boboyekini? Mizmycoli? Whaat did I miss?
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: I wasn't talking to you. I was talking through you.
Wrong Channelling, I must say. Now, that's Selfish.

@Shoefreak cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
I will surely come back to read this oh!
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
IDERAWOLE: I will surely come back to read this oh!
Okay, Go Come.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissSlimbody, Talk na grin
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MissSlimbody(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
MizMyColi: MissSlimbody, Talk na grin

Dnt mind me jare. Always observing n not talking.
I took d test; I'm supPhleg
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Dnt mind me jare. Always observing n not talking.
I took d test; I'm supPhleg

shocked shocked shocked

If you were a Guy, I'd Propose to you right away grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

You must have this graceful gait, I think?
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MissSlimbody(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked

If you were a Guy, I'd Propose to you right away grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

You must have this graceful gait, I think?

Yeah

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Yeah
Cute grin
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 16, 2014
ENTP - The Visionary
SanChlor

But apparently I'm matched to the wrong "natural partner"

I object! lol
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2014
I don't fit in anyhwre. sad

davep I'm here as you asked me to but I just don't fit in. Do you think I'm an alien or am I on the wrong thread? Send me the link to the right one if I'm in the wrong one.

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by daveP(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
FrankySnow: I don't fit in anyhwre. sad

davep I'm here as you asked me to but I just don't fit in. Do you think I'm an alien or am I on the wrong thread? Send me the link to the right one if I'm in the wrong one.
its d right thread. Click on 'click here' thats where it is.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Of course you do.
I have an idea already
What do you think are your major weaknesses?
Let's start with that.

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by daveP(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2014

If after going through the whole post, and you don't seem to fit in anywhere or you kinda fit in loosely, you might wanna take this testJust Click Here
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2014
daveP: If after going through the whole post, and you don't seem to fit in anywhere or you kinda fit in loosely, you might wanna take this testJust Click Here
Its not opening. Let me try again.

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by daveP(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Of course you do.
I have an idea already
What do you think are your major weaknesses?
Let's start with that.
she wana take d test 1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job / How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.