Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? (2684 Views)

Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections / EBOLA HOAX CALL Nollywood Actor Arrested To Be Charded To Court / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=28pt]

Patrick Sawyers wife and kids have avoided infection from Ebola, yet it seems every Nigerian Doctor or Nurse that came within 10 metres of him are dropping dead!!

Something does not add up!!!

Make we shine our eyes well well!!

Ebola epidemic is a hoax to panic us into being America's research guinea pig for their experimental vaccine.

Do not allow any experimental vaccines into Nigeria - they will kill a lot of people[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bros are you sure you have taken your drug? Better go and get a room @ yaba left before it iis too late.So you so uninformed not to know is wifes and kids are in far away USA?

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by desgiezd(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
From reports that appear on the internet this morning, it was clear that Sawyer's wife lives in America and I want to believe that his children also live there. Sawyer may have been in Liberia for sometime because between the time his sister, who died of Ebola disease, was buried and the time he died was a period of about two weeks. The simple logic is that he was away from his family at the time he got infected from his sister till the time he traveled from Liberia to Nigeria and died in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by emmykk(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
desgiezd: From reports that appear on the internet this morning, it was clear that Sawyer's wife lives in America and I want to believe that his children also live there. Sawyer may have been in Liberia for sometime because between the time his sister, who died of Ebola disease, was buried and the time he died was a period of about two weeks. The simple logic is that he was away from his family at the time he got infected from his sister till the time he traveled from Liberia to Nigeria and died in Nigeria.
your answer is very correct.some people just say whatever come to their mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by EMANY01(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:

[size=28pt]

Patrick Sawyers wife and kids have avoided infection from Ebola, yet it seems every Nigerian Doctor or Nurse that came within 10 metres of him are dropping dead!!

Ebola epidemic is a hoax to panic us into being America's research guinea pig for their experimental vaccine.

Do not allow any experimental vaccines into Nigeria - they will kill a lot of people[/size]

[b][/b][b][/b]YOU MUST NOT BE VERY BRIGHT.

Lots of people have said this but I thought that they just hated your guts.
Otherwise how is it that you have missed all the news that SPECIFICALLY states that his family (read that: WIFE AND CHILDREN) are in the united states and as such he (sawyer) had not had contact with them.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok what about his colleagues why have they not been infected?

How about the family or friends he lives with?
EMANY01:

[b][/b][b][/b]YOU MUST NOT BE VERY BRIGHT.

Lots of people have said this but I thought that they just hated your guts.
Otherwise how is it that you have missed all the news that SPECIFICALLY states that his family (read that: WIFE AND CHILDREN) are in the united states and as such he (sawyer) had not had contact with them.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by desgiezd(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Ok what about his colleagues why have they not been infected?

I do not know if he lived with any family or friend in Liberia but I read somewhere that he was stopped from going to work the moment the office knew his sister died of Ebola disease and that he attended to the sister's corpse.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
What about Mr Sawyers sister's husband and her children, why are the not infected.

What about the passengers and crew on the flight he took?

Only all Nigerians that came within eye sight of him seem to be dropping dead like flies.

If it looks and smells like propaganda, it is propaganda

They want to test their experimental vaccines on you and I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by tpia1: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
There is no word on her fiance but the doctor who attended to her has died.

They didn't find out on time, that she had ebola
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Firefire(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: What about Mr Sawyers sister's husband and her children, why are the not infected.

What about the passengers and crew on the flight he took?

Only all Nigerians that came within eye sight of him seem to be dropping dead like flies.

If it looks and smells like propaganda, it is propaganda

They want to test their experimental vaccines on you and I

My subconscious mind is telling me that America has a lot to answer on this wicked EVD.

Firefire:

Time to read the scripts written for Nigeria.

But WHY All effort been made to rubbish Nigeria in the comity of nations.

First it was international outcry on Chibok girls kidnapping – the noise has taken a natural death, all the foreign military support has failed to enter

Sambisa forest and bringbackyourgirls, Americans has chicken out!

Now it is Ebola scare which is now creating greater fear in the mind of the most educated and most populous black race.

I do believe Ebola will short-live among us because if God be for us, who can be against us? NOBODY!

Firefire
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank my friend!

It seems Nigerians love to be deceived

We love to believe any lie and propaganda against ourselves but If you ever try and tell us the truth we start asking for proof and evidence undecided
Firefire:

My subconscious mind is telling me that America has a lot to answer on this wicked EVD.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nicola Tesla was right! Cretinous fhuckktardd..s like you should be made sterile so that you won't pass your retardation on to your unborn children. What a moro..n

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Reptyle(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist. But there is definitely more to this whole Ebola hoopla than meets the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Validated: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2014

To resolve your doubts, just go to the Ebola quarantine centres and embrace any of the patients there. Post your pictures online and three weeks after come and show us you are still well and we would believe it is a HOAX grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
No need . You can go and take the experimental vaccine if you like. good luck with that.
Validated:

To resolve your doubts, just go to the Ebola quarantine centres and embrace any of the patients there. Post your pictures online and three weeks after come and show us you are still well and we would believe it is a HOAX grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Well done!!

Those who have ears would hear
Reptyle: I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist. But there is definitely more to this whole Ebola hoopla than meets the eye.

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is it not strange that only the medical staff a dying.

Something is not adding up!
tpia1: There is no word on her fiance but the doctor who attended to her has died.

They didn't find out on time, that she had ebola
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
No I am not so concerned about Mr Sawyer, my concern is the propaganda and the panic that is being whipped up .

How convenient that his family are in the USA, the same country that is is whipping up the Ebola hysteria in West Africa and want to use Africans to test dangerous exprimental vaccines
chukwudi44: Bros are you sure you have taken your drug? Better go and get a room @ yaba left before it iis too late.So you so uninformed not to know is wifes and kids are in far away USA?

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by 99100(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ebola is hoax.

A lie if repeated often enough, becomes truth.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Becomes true in peoples minds
99100: Ebola is hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by aletheia(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2014

His sister died of Ebola. Does she not qualify as family?
The protocol officer that interacted with him is also dead. Does he not qualify as a colleague.

It is notions like this that caused people in Liberia and Sierra Leone to hide away their sick thus not ensuring the effective quarantine that would have stopped the outbreak.

Ever since the emergence of Ebola in the 70s, it is doctors and nurses who have been most at risk. The only point on which I agree with you is that Africans should not be used as experimental guinea pigs for unproven vaccines and drugs.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by fitzmayowa: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:

[size=28pt]

Another yaba left escapee on the lose
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by lilprinze: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
he refused to go to America and infect hiz family or go 4 medical treatment in American instead he came to Nigeria to infect us wit ebola ppl r heartless sha
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are You? . It seems you regretted escaping, may be you could find your way back there.
fitzmayowa:

Another yaba left escapee on the lose
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
If it is as deadly as they are making out, his entire family should have been infected.
The fact that this disease has existed since 1976 and hasn't wiped out the entire planet should be an indication that it is propaganda.

In 37 years there is not a single video of a person dying from this disease?

It doesn't add up
aletheia:
The protocol officer that interacted with him is also dead. Does he not qualify as a colleague.

It is notions like this that caused people in Liberia and Sierra Leone to hide away their sick thus not ensuring the effective quarantine that would have stopped the outbreak.

Ever since the emergence of Ebola in the 70s, it is doctors and nurses who have been most at risk. The only point on which I agree with you is that Africans should not be used as experimental guinea pigs for unproven vaccines and drugs.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by collins125: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
99100: Ebola is hoax.

Yes, this was exactly what the Liberians said, before it hit them hard.

Now their streets are littered with decomposing bodies of Ebola victims.

Bollocks!
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by oldenglish: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
aletheia:

Does it mean that the sister did not go to hospital, we did not hear of any report that the doctors or nurses that treated her are under quarantine or have died. If he and his sister died of Ebola, what of their parents and other siblings or are they orphan? Something smells fishy to be honest.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
desgiezd:

I do not know if he lived with any family or friend in Liberia but I read somewhere that he was stopped from going to work the moment the office knew his sister died of Ebola disease and that he attended to the sister's corpse.

One of his co workers actually got infected and died
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:

[size=28pt]

Eziokwu eziokwu ara wu ihe ojoo!!
Ara a jo ka kwa nu
Truly truly madness is a terrible thing
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
While I won't completely deny that Ebola exists, I sense some things that are fishy is the action of the United States. How come the only case of Ebola in the United States - that of a doctors - was treated and is doing fine? But everybody that has it in Nigeria dies?
How come no cure has been found for this disease since 1976? Is that efforts were made and are still being made to find a cure for, and Nigerians are to be used as experiments?
GenBuhari, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by tpia1: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
oldenglish: Does it mean that the sister did not go to hospital, we did not hear of any report that the doctors or nurses that treated her are under quarantine or have died. If he and his sister died of Ebola, what of their parents and other siblings or are they orphan? Something smells fishy to be honest.

A lot of his immediate family members are in the US.

His sister was in the hospital, some of the staff who treated her, died.
Re: Ebola Hoax: Why Are Mr Sawyer's Wife & Kids Not Infected? by egopersonified(f): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance / What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State / Tinubu's Henchman Destroys Ballot Box (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.