Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. (14742 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam / Unbelievable Pics Of Macho Man Randy Savage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Raymond88(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2008
This is for all die hard undertaker fans (like me) bow your heads to the almighty lord of Darkness!!

[img]http://www.cvm.tamu.edu/zeusfund/Callaways.jpg[/img]

Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Dclique(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2008
HE DOESNT LOOK TOO DEAD TO ME, LOL
WRESTLING IS JST AN ACT
WE ALL SHUD KNW THAT BY NOW
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Raymond88(m): 1:09am On Oct 21, 2008
I didn't say he was dead, of course wrestling is a work, but there are some wrestlers whose performance is outstanding, like that man the Undertaker!!
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by SeanT21(f): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2008
The undertaker scares the shit outta me.
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by spikedcylinder: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2008
This is the Undertaker? shocked shocked He used to scare the crap outta me! shocked
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by shilling(f): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

This is the Undertaker? shocked shocked He used to scare the crap out of me! shocked

Me too!
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by sophienwa(f): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2008
what use to scare me about him was how after receiving the beating of his life, he'll just get up like a robot like nothing happened. scary fellow but he actually looks human in those pics except of course the pic of his signature resurrection from proper beating.
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by carmelily: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
wrestlemania sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Danke: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
is dis d same undertaker dat gives me nightmares after watching his fights shocked shocked shocked d one dat loves coffin or sthg like dat undecided
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by ifyalways(f): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2008
lol
am in love with that guy.Just love his acts in the ring kiss
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by spikedcylinder: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2008

is this d same undertaker that gives me nightmares after watching his fights shocked shocked shocked d one that loves coffin or sthg like that undecided

Yes o. The same one! shocked
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by shylladear(f): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

This is the Undertaker? shocked shocked He used to scare the crap out of me! shocked

me too
although i hardly watch wrestling but if he happens to be wrestling i always like to watch him wrestle and he still scares me embarassed
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Gamine(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
I can now see why the dude went into wrestling! cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by virgie(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2008
This guy looks human after all!
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by sima(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2008
OMG!!! Ralmond, u made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by sima(f): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2008
I LOVE UNDERTAKER TO DEATH. . . cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by sima(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2008
Raymond88:

I didn't say he was dead, of course wrestling is a work, but there are some wrestlers whose performance is outstanding, like that man the Undertaker!!
n' shawn micheals grin
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Raymond88(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
sima:

n' shawn micheals grin
Hmm you like the sexy boy too aye?!
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by sima(f): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2008
ehmm. . i love d sexy boy
he's my idol cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by spikedcylinder: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2008
Isn't Shawn Michaels dead or sumfin?
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Raymond88(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2008
Hell no!! grin
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by sima(f): 4:40am On Nov 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Isn't Shawn Michaels dead or sumfin?
OMG gurl. . shocked dont wish death upon d showstopper oO
he's alive n' kickin. . he aint dead. .
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by sima(f): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2008
Raymond88:

Hell no!! grin
thank you jare grin
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by iice(f): 4:50am On Nov 10, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
am in love with that guy.Just love his acts in the ring kiss

Ditto grin grin
Re: Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. by Osama10(m): 1:30am On May 25, 2012
Hmmmn.

(1) (Reply)

Big Butty Actress Destiny Etiko Wonderful Transformation / Jss3 girl Helen snaps wild photos (18+) / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.