Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom (46960 Views)

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by rozayx5(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
seun, ngwaekwe front page please cool

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozayx5: seun, ngwaekwe front page please cool
I endorse this......eko ooni baje oooo cool

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ayomel(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
North north north can u all see this stop this ruthless killing other part of nigeria are going 50 years ahead of you. Call your self to order

15 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Faun(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: am happy for akwa ibom; I only criticized with reasons based on the OP's placement. Of what benefit will the stadium be to the average akwa ibomite? Do you know the amount of stadiums rotting away in nigeria? How many jobs can that create? I have nothing against SS, I just don't want them spending their money recklessly on less meaningful projects. I think you should answer my questions or stop viewing comments with tribal and hate lenses

It is common knowledge that envy is so rampant among Yorubas, that they try to mask it by crying more than the bereaved.
When did Akwa Ibom people ask for your sympathy and 'concern'? From what I can see here, they are very happy about the progress going on in their state, and where they choose to put their money is absolutely none of your business.
When Fashola and his fake seaport got exposed last week, your Gbawe started ranting and telling people to 'face their region', so maybe you creatures should also take your own advice.

You don't want Ibomites spending money recklessly because there are many stadia rotting away in the country? Ehhh, same way there are many airports rotting away in the country, but it didn't stop you barbarians from screaming "Eko oni baje" when the phantom Lekki airport was announced or when MKO Abiola airport was announced in Osun.
Your sickening hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, and this is why you will never be taken seriously.
Stop crying more than the bereaved, you coneheaded hypocrite.

63 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Rikidony(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: 30,000 capacity and the OP even had the nerve to act as if nigeria is bidding for the olympics. Cankerworms

AND U EVEN BELIEVE HIM supporters of APC grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Faun:

It is common knowledge that envy is so rampant among Yorubas, that they try to mask it by crying more than the bereaved.
When did Akwa Ibom people ask for your sympathy and 'concern'? From what I can see here, they are very happy about the progress going on in their state, and where they choose to put their money is absolutely none of your business.
When Fashola and his fake seaport got exposed last week, your Gbawe started ranting and telling people to 'face their region', so maybe you creatures should also take your own advice.

You don't want Ibomites spending money recklessly because there are many stadia rotting away in the country? Ehhh, same way there are many airports rotting away in the country, but it didn't stop you barbarians from screaming "Eko oni baje" when the phantom Lekki airport was announced or when MKO Abiola airport was announced in Osun.
Your sickening hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, and this is why you will never be taken seriously.
Stop crying more than the bereaved, you coneheaded hypocrite.
show us what your region. Has. AnamBrA AdiGoal mMaD

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ayodiya: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: my name is segun and am from egba in abeokuta, this is why I think we yorubas are stvpid, can't I say the truth again?...........eko ooni baje oooO cool
ode you are from egba?

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by aresa: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
world international olympic stadium

What in this world is the meaning of that? It's a common 30,000 capacity stadium EGO abeg..

lmao

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Faun(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: stop beign a dumbfvuk. Pls show us the one you have in alaigbo grin
TribalEAST: show us what your region. Has. AnamBrA AdiGoal mMaD

Unlike you coneheads, we're not blinded by hate and envy.
Enugu Stadium is no match for this stadium, because this is an architectural masterpiece delivered by Akpabio.
Yeah. I said it. But you know the best part? We are happy for them, and wish nothing but the best for this stadium and the great opportunities it brings for the country.
We're not the jobless animals who hijack threads crying more than the bereaved and worrying more than the endangered.
We're not you Yorubas who begin to ask sttupid questions about its feasability and what ventures Akwa Ibomites put their money into, like there's a single Yoruba taxpayer's money involved - so bitter and frustrated simply because it isn't happening in your region.
The stadium is here to stay, and there is nothing you clannish pieces of s..h.it can do about it except cry yourselves to sleep grin
Too bad. grin

48 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
ode you are from egba?
am from kuto in abeokuta........eko oni baje oooooo cool

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Faun:

Enugu Stadium is no match for this stadium, because this is an architectural masterpiece delivered by Akpabio.
Yeah. I said it. But you know the best part? We are happy for them, and wish nothing but the best for this airport and the great opportunities it brings for the country.
We're not the jobless animals who hijack threads crying more than the bereaved and worrying more than the endangered.
We're not you Yorubas who begin to ask sttupid questions about its feasability and what ventures Akwa Ibomites put their money into, like there's a single Yoruba taxpayer's money involved - so bitter and frustrated simply because it isn't happening in your region.
The stadium is here to stay, and there is nothing you clannish pieces of s..h.it can do about it except cry yourselves to sleep grin
Too bad. grin
enugu stadium of which year compared to this state of the art job? Shows us pics of the enugu stadium or sharap!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ayodiya: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: am from kuto in abeokuta........eko oni baje oooooo cool
a ni ode ni e sa
you live there nd not yoruba an egba man will nt keep shouting eko o ni baje like a fool
where is amosun from?

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by overhypedsteve(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: And what use will the stadium serve after the phantom olympics? undecided
i was forced against my will to reply you. I was forced to send a strong message to the foolish spirit that has now found a place in your heart. I am sure you are among those that mock the effort of NigerIan government when you see beautiful stadiums and structures abroad on TV. But now seeing one in your country (maybe because it was not done in your region, maybe because it was done by a progressive party, maybe because you are a member of the boro haram group and therefore hate to see western style developments. Maybe you re just plain dead stupid). You seem to question true and pure development.

44 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by TundeCole(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: we political section nairalanders are already use to your ilk. An impostor like. You fades off in Just a matter of weeks. Goodbye

Don‘t mind the outrageous onponu! He has already implicated himself. An imposter with tiny brain!!!

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Faun(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: enugu stadium of which year compared to this state of the art job? Shows us pics of the enugu stadium or sharap!

M0RON, read my post again. I already said it that the Enugu Stadium is NO match for this Akwa Ibom edifice built by Akpabio. Abi you no fit read again?
Let me give you the post again:

Faun:
Yeah. I said it. But you know the best part? We are happy for them, and wish nothing but the best for this stadium and the great opportunities it brings for the country.

LOL. Disgruntled Yoruba loser trying hard to stoke tribal issues but getting dusted and humiliated in public grin
Your desperate attempt has FAILED, and it would be in your best interest if you quietly crawled out of the thread.
You have been shamed thoroughly! grin

We know it hurts you losers that this stadium is here to stay.

45 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
a ni ode ni e sa
you live there nd not yoruba an egba man will nt keep shouting eko o ni baje like a fool
where is amosun from?
I live in lagos, all of us like claiming lagos, have you forgotten? I know you will tell me you are from lagos if I ask you your state of origin, abi omo eko gan gan..........eko ooni baje oooooO cool

24 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: i was forced against my will to reply you. I was forced to send a strong message to the foolish spirit that has now found a place in your heart. I am sure you are among those that mock the effort of NigerIan government when you see beautiful stadiums and structures abroad on TV. But now seeing one in your country (maybe because it was not done in your region, maybe because it was done by a progressive party, maybe because you are a member of the boro haram group and therefore hate to see western style developments. Maybe you re just plain dead stupid). You seem to question true and pure development.
shu the hell up son! What nigerians need are jobs, health care, security, food and peace, not western styled projects which will later be bought by thesame thieves. I don't hate the project; am just questioning its benefits which no one has provided so far.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Faun:

M0RON, read my post again. I already said it that the Enugu Stadium is NO match for this Akwa Ibom edifice built by Akpabio. Abi you no fit read again?
Let me give you the post again:

LOL. Disgruntled Yoruba loser trying hard to stoke tribal issues but getting dusted and humiliated in public grin
Your desperate attempt has FAILED, and it would be in your best interest if you quietly crawled out of the thread.
You have been shamed thoroughly! grin

We know it hurts you losers that this stadium is here to stay.
am very glad that the stadium is here to stay in akwa ibom. Dummy, tell which one has been built by your alaigbo governors?

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
a ni ode ni e sa
where is amosun from?
amosun is a yewa man, very close to my land of egba.......eko ooni baje oooo cool

13 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Faun(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: i was forced against my will to reply you. I was forced to send a strong message to the foolish spirit that has now found a place in your heart. I am sure you are among those that mock the effort of NigerIan government when you see beautiful stadiums and structures abroad on TV. But now seeing one in your country (maybe because it was not done in your region, maybe because it was done by a progressive party, maybe because you are a member of the boro haram group and therefore hate to see western style developments. Maybe you re just plain dead stupid). You seem to question true and pure development.

He's a disgruntled Yoruba tribalist expressing his frustration over the fact that Fashole can only commisson a jetty (with his 800 cameramen and internet lapdogs) while Akpabio delivers on his word.

21 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ayodiya: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I live in lagos, all of us like claiming lagos, have you forgotten? I know you will tell me you are from lagos if I ask you your state of origin, abi omo eko gan gan..........eko ooni baje oooooO cool
stupid fool am from abeokuta dats why and sorry you are nt from abeokuta

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ayodiya: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: amosun is a yewa man, very close to my land of egba.......eko ooni baje oooo cool
sulEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by naptu2: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
The nairaland daya loss wiped out the beautiful thread about this stadium, but I've still got the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvl14oNrwjY

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
he go last ?
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: am very glad that the stadium is here to stay in akwa ibom. Dummy, tell which one has been built by your alaigbo governors?
padi mi, even teslim balogun stadium in lagos is a sham, our yoruba governors can't boast of building any standard stadium with world class capacity all they do is to erect bridges that will collapse the next day........eko ooni baje oooO cool

20 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Itoroetti(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
ProphetUdeme: The president Goodluck Jonathan has arrived uyo the capital city akwa ibom state. And has commissioned the world international olympic stadium in akwa ibom state.. The stadium is said to be among the world top stadium with hundreds of thousands capacity and nigeria is on its way to host the olympic... Pictures will arrive soon

its a 30,000 sitter stadium.not hundred thousands

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by naptu2: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tags: Ujoinme, cfcfan. Gosh, I can't remember the engineer's username.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPqv8U86l5Q

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by morefire: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
christejames: to be honest what would the average akwaibomite benefit from that stadium?

AMERICA THE GREAT with all her achievements still has millions of unemployed poor people and even people that cannot afford their rent do you want to know why this is so?

The answer is very simple because some people (like you) will wait for government to do every fucking thing for them, my brother think well you will see the benefits of an edifice like this..

KIND REGARDS

11 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
sulEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yewa ni amosun ti wa cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by naptu2: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by pendusky(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
proud of it. ndo eyen Akwa ibom
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by overhypedsteve(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: shu the hell up son! What nigerians need are jobs, health care, security, food and peace, not western styled projects which will later be bought by thesame thieves. I don't hate the project; am just questioning its benefits which no one has provided so far.
i was right, the dude is boko haram. Trained and doctored by Shekau himself. What do you have against western styled projects? Do you plan on bombing this one?
Is a stadium not a source of employment to hundreds of people?
Is shekau in sambisa? And please if he is there with you tell him to stick his hand in his @nus and see how it smell. Thats how his corpse would smell when our boys leave it to rot in the dry wasteland of sambisa.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.