Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Job Vacancy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Job Vacancy (825 Views)

Job Vacancy. Urgently Needed (photo) / Job Vacancy!!! (photo) / Funny Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy by dotcomnamename: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
JOB VACANCY

This is your chance to be a millionaire within 4 weeks
A family is looking for someone to look after an EBOLA Patient for 4 weeks. Experience not required.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

(1) Taking the EBOLA patient to the bath every morning
(2) Feeding the EBOLA patient 4 times a day
(3) Sleeping beside the EBOLA patient every night in-case of emergency
(4) Cleaning the room of the EBOLA patient
(5) Performing pedicures for the EBOLA patient every weekend.

PAYMENT: $325,000 For " 4-Weeks.

BONUS: Free permanent brand new Range-Rover plus free maintenance.., Free 10 years valid UK visa.

CONTACT ME ON: you_are_on_your_own@jobs.com

Please don't thank me, what are we friends for?

Goodluck!

Re: Job Vacancy by jay4genius: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahahah.....this girl, you no go kill person. why didnt you clinch the job immediately you heard of it?? Before the 4weeks expires, both the caregiver and the "caregivee" will be corpses.

I noticed you are into domain flipping. i am too, and i have a little proposal for you. drop your email here let me contact you or you can contact me on professionaltouch17@gmail.com lets talk biz

(1) (Reply)

Am Married To An Illiterate Woman / 3yr Old Girl Having Dinner With His Dad / 16 Types Of People On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.